• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
THIS IS THE 4000 POST GUYS YAY
Congratulations!!! You deserve it xD
Oh okay o.o also I don't think I ever made an exchange with Etienne. He was pretty much like we're contracted now and Cora was like 'kay I'm going to bed.
Lol it's all good? Also I'm excited to finally get to the classes ahhhhhh surprise reasons. XD Let's just say the boys will be surprised

makes sense to me since there both vampires
Oi do you want Telith to have similar classes to Faith or do you? Or have a mixture?
That would be fun since they are both Vamps haha

but nu...
it doesn't
DAMNIT RUBEN BE MORE OUTGOING
I sowwy be yourself. I no judge 0.0
Soon they will xD, probably during class. Also do you want to have the same classes as Ruben or does she have a major if she does it would make things easier since he doesn't know what he wants. He will mainly have basics

Oi do you want Telith to have similar classes to Faith or do you? Or have a mixture?

Soon they will xD, probably during class. Also do you want to have the same classes as Ruben or does she have a major if she does it would make things easier since he doesn't know what he wants. He will mainly have basics
same classes as faith

She would probably want to be a geography major or a statistics analyst. Nothing I think Ruben would be into haha. Honestly though she came here mostly to learn how to control herself around humans so any classes like that would be helpful as well.

She would probably want to be a geography major or a statistics analyst. Nothing I think Ruben would be into haha. Honestly though she came here mostly to learn how to control herself around humans so any classes like that would be helpful as well.
damn telith and snows reason ARE SOO similar, although telith came here to learn to actually be social/control himself around humans and other monsters

Yep they have those classes xD to help her. Alright she can have those classes he'll have the same just so he can be closer to her anything else? (Is posting)

I just read him crying in front of everyone and I am in fucking love. They need to be best friends like NOW
:3 seems everyone has fallen in love with my sweet lil dragon boy,

i just loved the idea of making a charature that spent many many years alone but instead of become cold and distant he became super skittish and emotional, also his father figure is literally satan XD

They will that's what this next part is xD
yay

Yep they have those classes xD to help her. Alright she can have those classes he'll have the same just so he can be closer to her anything else? (Is posting)
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

ALSO

I have been thinking of an oath right;

Snow: I Snow will bestow upon you my assistance. I will lend you my powers and promise that while the world may scare me, I will never fear you and while I was raised to distrust everyone, I promise to trust you."

Good right?!?!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

ALSO

Snow: I Snow will bestow upon you my assistance. I will lend you my powers and promise that while the world may scare me, I will never fear you and while I was raised to distrust everyone, I promise to trust you."

Good right?!?!
love it

:3 seems everyone has fallen in love with my sweet lil dragon boy,

i just loved the idea of making a charature that spent many many years alone but instead of become cold and distant he became super skittish and emotional, also his father figure is literally satan XD

yay
Yea but his father figure seems to genuinely care about him and want him to form connections...

Snow's mom litterally forced her daughter to become a vampire after kidnapping her when she was little so she could have a daughter forever and never be alone and doesn't want Snow to ever love anyone more than her.

Yea but his father figure seems to genuinely care about him and want him to form connections...

Snow's mom litterally forced her daughter to become a vampire after kidnapping her when she was little so she could have a daughter forever and never be alone and doesn't want Snow to ever love anyone more than her.
well yeah it's true galith really cares for telith but, he also feel like he's a bad father figure, more or less galith was "stuck" with telith after a certain incident, telith doesn't remember it because he was like only 50-ish when it happend

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

ALSO

Good right?!?!
So she's going to improve to be trustworthy? Sounds fine to me. I already know Rubens xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back