• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know a soul is more satisfying this is a basic project to see how things go that's why she wants the contracts to be simple just so they can be connected. Also I never gave her a dorm number nor Elizabeth. Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

You girls can choose these dorms:

1. Faith Vallidoid (needs monster rommate)
  2. Pandora Snow needs human rommate)
  3. Dorm 4 and just pair you two together Snow and Elizabeth
Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness We're roomies!!!

Yes Seven and Pandora: Seven; I promise to be more honest and open. Pandora; I promise to be less insecure
Etienne and Cora: Etienne, I promise to keep you safe. Cora, I promise to always accept you.

Snow: Hmmm to they are kind of like...wedding vows. Of things you promise to provide to the relationship, not things you want them to do for you?
Wait that's cora's and Etienne

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia you gotta change that contract. It's not beneficial to him it must be something that improves him

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm same to Cora

In time I will explain 2hy

Wait that's cora's and Etienne

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia you gotta change that contract. It's not beneficial to him it must be something that improves him

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm same to Cora

In time I will explain 2hy
I assume it’s because like I said the contract is linked the the Magic’s behind the schools memory erasel spell and since there contract is not the right one it’s not protected?

I've been meaning to talk to you about that. He's not the type of person to approach people unless annoyed like Telith so he'll just glance at her and leave
Which one? Ruben right? Well idk how to start an interaction with them 😂Both won't approach the other

Mica is outgoing so if you want, after her contract, she can approach her
That helps with the friend part...but not with the supposed person I am going to be making a contract with haha. I need to start an interaction with Ruben and Snow so they make that contract! *pulls out hair*

That helps with the friend part...but not with the supposed person I am going to be making a contract with haha. I need to start an interaction with Ruben and Snow so they make that contract! *pulls out hair*

We can weasel our way to it. Idk I gotta shower but I'll think it over

Pppppphhh I. Still trying to work out what Evan would want to change about himself....maby stop reading people’s emtions and blurting it out?

Which one? Ruben right? Well idk how to start an interaction with them 😂Both won't approach the other
Oh they will interact but I'm just staying in character that he won't approach her because of his personality. They probably will right now or not
Prehaps interact with someone else for a little in a attempt to get rubens attention oh I got a idea be annoying to him XD
Now that Hazel has announced herself Faith is feeling weak because of the energy to the sun. I forgot what does she need or how does she need to feel?

Pppppphhh I. Still trying to work out what Evan would want to change about himself....maby stop reading people’s emtions and blurting it out?
Maybe stop being nosy? Like self restrain himself? Like learn to ask if he could document rather than just doing it like a peeping tom xD

Oh they will interact but I'm just staying in character that he won't approach her because of his personality. They probably will right now or not

Now that Hazel has announced herself Faith is feeling weak because of the energy to the sun. I forgot what does she need or how does she need to feel?
Well solar energy is the easiest to get, for faith anyway
but she does need it otherwise she will like i said constantly feel like she tired. Woken up in the middle of the night with a cold, until she gets some proper power into her

Well solar energy is the easiest to get, for faith anyway
but she does need it otherwise she will like i said constantly feel like she tired. Woken up in the middle of the night with a cold, until she gets some proper power into her
Alright so I'll add that in right now. Does she need to be in dragon form to do it?

Maybe stop being nosy? Like self restrain himself? Like learn to ask if he could document rather than just doing it like a peeping tom xD
Yeah sounds good to me :) but he doesn’t realise he’s like that though...maby to stop being brutal honest with what says because he just blurt out stuff.
Alright so I'll add that in right now. Does she need to be in dragon form to do it?
no you just need good skin coverage so her body can ubsorbe the light, same with most energies or latest claw contact

Oh and for future reference here is a scale of difficulty/skill needed for different energies
Solar/photons: easy
Heat: slightly harder
Electrical: medium
Magic: high level medium
Life energy: harder
Souls: easy to hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back