• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, it's odd but I think independence would be a good one. The bargain is like promising to better ones self on the chosen thing. So Mica's will be her stupidy and Elizabeth's will be her lack of emotional understanding
Yeah I can see that making sense for mica....hmmm still need to work out what Evans part it...I cannot think of anything he would want to change about himself

Well Telith is trying to change the fact that he is scared of practical everyone, and faith is trying to not be so over protective of everyone even when they don’t need it
what page of the rp did you two make your contract. I need to read these for references haha

Yeah, it's odd but I think independence would be a good one. The bargain is like promising to better ones self on the chosen thing. So Mica's will be her stupidy and Elizabeth's will be her lack of emotional understanding
Pandora and Evan can help so far she's befriended book smart people and it is

Jennete Jennete basically Snow stop overthinking, being afraid changing it to confidence and independent or in this case cause its ruben learn to be tough

Pandora and Evan can help so far she's befriended book smart people and it is

Jennete Jennete basically Snow stop overthinking, being afraid changing it to confidence and independent or in this case cause its ruben learn to be tough
BUT OVERTHINKING IS HER THING HOW WOULD HER PERSONALITY CHANGE?
I sowwy for yelling. I am... confuzzled haha. So it has to be something they have to work towards because if they get it the contract breaks??

Hazel: "It's quite alright. It doesn't have to be your soul anymore. The rules have changed. It can be a flaw you wish to change, but haven't been able to get started or just promising to diet or something. Anything is possible. A word of advice. Stick to something challenging. If it's easy to obtain you will have to renew your contract, the spell will break easily."

Snow: Hmmm so I will give Ruben my powers in exchange for me being more independent? That doesn't make sense...
Me: Hmm we're gunna have to workshop this Snowflake. Let the stalking of everyone else's contracts begin!!

I sowwy for yelling. I am... confuzzled haha. So it has to be something they have to work towards because if they get it the contract breaks??

Hazel: "It's quite alright. It doesn't have to be your soul anymore. The rules have changed. It can be a flaw you wish to change, but haven't been able to get started or just promising to diet or something. Anything is possible. A word of advice. Stick to something challenging. If it's easy to obtain you will have to renew your contract, the spell will break easily."

Snow: Hmmm so I will give Ruben my powers in exchange for me being more independent? That doesn't make sense...
Me: Hmm we're gunna have to workshop this Snowflake. Let the stalking of everyone else's contracts begin!!
Evan: already ahead of you

I know a soul is more satisfying this is a basic project to see how things go that's why she wants the contracts to be simple just so they can be connected. Also I never gave her a dorm number nor Elizabeth. Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

You girls can choose these dorms:

1. Faith Vallidoid (needs monster rommate)
  2. Pandora Snow needs human rommate)
  3. Dorm 4 and just pair you two together Snow and Elizabeth

Yes Seven and Pandora: Seven; I promise to be more honest and open. Pandora; I promise to be less insecure
Etienne and Cora: Etienne, I promise to keep you safe. Cora, I promise to always accept you.

Snow: Hmmm to they are kind of like...wedding vows. Of things you promise to provide to the relationship, not things you want them to do for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back