• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah its mostly the wolves and the dragons. Beasts basically because they're more animalistic. Everyone but vampires, sirens, mermaids. There is a price to be paid cause it's like once the contract is made the human is taking in everything their monster has and they can't control or understand how to manage it that's why caretakers are around to pin them down. So if Snow makes a contract with her partner (Ruben) he'd have side effects and have a lust for blood
galith: *nods in agreement*

Could I have her hold off on making the pact? I just feel like that would be something she would REALLY be hesitant on. Like SUUUUPER nervous about and ehhhh about
yeah i think that ok not everyone's made a pact yet so im sure its fine for her to take however she will need to make one eventual

Could I have her hold off on making the pact? I just feel like that would be something she would REALLY be hesitant on. Like SUUUUPER nervous about and ehhhh about
Yes, but the whole point of the contract is to bond and understand each othet's emotions? Once it's made you feel the other person's emotions and gain their powers. If the other person's emotion over powers the other (up to you to allow it or not) then the partner will feel the same. Not to worry we have eyes everywhere and lessons to control them. But yes she can hold off. Right now the humans know of monster's existence and are interacting. They're supposed to thinking about stay or leaving. If the human leaves then they forget about the school and ever being part of college

okay and uh... what time of day is it? ^.^
It's morning. The thing about the scholl is there will be interactions during the day and night. But the school and classes eill be taken in the afternoon all through the night so everyone is active

Yes, but the whole point of the contract is to bond and understand each othet's emotions? Once it's made you feel the other person's emotions and gain their powers. If the other person's emotion over powers the other (up to you to allow it or not) then the partner will feel the same. Not to worry we have eyes everywhere and lessons to control them. But yes she can hold off. Right now the humans know of monster's existence and are interacting. They're supposed to thinking about stay or leaving. If the human leaves then they forget about the school and ever being part of college
Okay then! Awesome! And yea, just because of her character, she would be really nervous about letting someone in like that and then have the risk they might choose to leave the school.

Okay then! Awesome! And yea, just because of her character, she would be really nervous about letting someone in like that and then have the risk they might choose to leave the school.
I feel Ruben will be the odd one out because there will be classes where they need to be with their partner and do magical stuff xD they will be the automatic pair lol its fine I get it

I feel Ruben will be the odd one out because there will be classes where they need to be with their partner and do magical stuff xD they will be the automatic pair lol its fine I get it
haha Ruben is like: When are you going to make a pact with me already
Snow: I'm not ready yet!! *cries*

Etienne and Snow

Snow: Hey Etienne?
Etienne: Yeah?
Snow: Whats up with your dad.... he smells like a vampire but you say he's a demon
Etienne: That would be his pact with Kivat
Snow: Kivat?
Etienne: The little bat guy who follows him around
Snow: Ohhhh whats up with that
Etienne: They transform together into Dark Kivat....who has the power of like.... 1500 Draculas.... or so Mom says
Snow: I think the plural of Dracula is still Dracula

Etienne and Snow

Snow: Hey Etienne?
Etienne: Yeah?
Snow: Whats up with your dad.... he smells like a vampire but you say he's a demon
Etienne: That would be his pact with Kivat
Snow: Kivat?
Etienne: The little bat guy who follows him around
Snow: Ohhhh whats up with that
Etienne: They transform together into Dark Kivat....who has the power of like.... 1500 Draculas.... or so Mom says
Snow: I think the plural of Dracula is still Dracula
I'm dying haha

haha Ruben is like: When are you going to make a pact with me already
Snow: I'm not ready yet!! *cries*
He sadly brushes off women xD (he's not gay just doesn't have time for romance or hasn't crossed his mind. Shall we say oblivious?)

*In PE the two are on the bleachers watching the group interact while Ruben is casually minding his own business and Snow on the far end of the bleachers*

He sadly brushes off women xD (he's not gay just doesn't have time for romance or hasn't crossed his mind. Shall we say oblivious?)

*In PE the two are on the bleachers watching the group interact while Ruben is casually minding his own business and Snow on the far end of the bleachers*
perfect romance time :) let me suggestion something snow (give all the hugs XD)

yup, she definitely is, but she was slight over it i do believe

telith: *of course he does so*
How would he react if Faith just stopped getting hugs will he be like a cat constantly trying to get affection? I can see it

*At Faith's house brothers are working graveyard shift so Faith is reading a book on vacation for her project trying to write the esaay while Telith tries to grab her attention*

Telith: *purs and rubs against her then lays head on Faith's lap still purring*

Faith: What on earth are you doing?

Telith *nuzzles and rests face against her fluffy chest*

Faith: *sighs and pets him* damn it cuddlebug

How would he react if Faith just stopped getting hugs will he be like a cat constantly trying to get affection? I can see it

*At Faith's house brothers are working graveyard shift so Faith is reading a book on vacation for her project trying to write the esaay while Telith tries to grab her attention*

Telith: *purs and rubs against her then lays head on Faith's lap still purring*

Faith: What on earth are you doing?

Telith *nuzzles and rests face against her fluffy chest*

Faith: *sighs and pets him* damn it cuddlebug
very accurate, he would also make some excuse to try and help maby :3 but most just got petting and cuddles

Etienne and Woz

Etienne: So that guy....
Woz: No doubt
Etienne: I don't see how he could have joined the Hunters
Woz: He said so didn't he... he wants you dead so Nico will love him
Etienne: I have to save him
Woz: From?
Etienne: Himself
Woz: Let the Ninja get himself killed... its what he deserved
Etienne: Ive made up my mind Woz...
Woz: Oh great...

Lol pretty much oh she will get used to da boy muwahahaha
Honestly though just read his CS, he does sound perfect for my weak timid Snow. A good rough guy to stand up for her when she just gets nervous and spouts off the chances of you dying in your sleep

Snow: *Whispers* 1 in 4 0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back