• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
XD I haven't moved him around yet hahaha here is what you need to know what's happening. They're in the messhall and small fight broke out for just a seconf but it's being dealt with. Most people are outside some are just inside having what's left of breakfast Ruben will mostly be outside jogging

XD she will get past that

I can see him mostly in class watching her while she pets him
yeah she will :) of course after she gets over the fact that eating food is not going to be a good enough anymore (can't want for how funny that's going to be)

but yeah your right about that :3 hes like faiths personal class stress toy,
also he should not be allowed in history class especially human history because he will get all the B+ :D

yeah she will :) of course after she gets over the fact that eating food is not going to be a good enough anymore (can't want for how funny that's going to be)

but yeah your right about that :3 hes like faiths personal class stress toy,
also he should not be allowed in history class especially human history because he will get all the B+ :D

Lol is it cause he ate humans? Oh gosh Faith is goanna be weirded out xD

Lol is it cause he ate humans? Oh gosh Faith is goanna be weirded out xD
well he eat a human once...but that's becuse he was asleep and the child was hiding in his mouth..

but i was talking about the fact that faiths going to have to learn how to siphon energy soon or be perpetually tired and sluggish like you got out of bed with a cold

well he eat a human once...but that's becuse he was asleep and the child was hiding in his mouth..

but i was talking about the fact that faiths going to have to learn how to siphon energy soon or be perpetually tired and sluggish like you got out of bed with a cold
Oh gosh whaaaaaat? Lol that part is goanna be next but I was hoping Hazel goes first she's going to announce and then back to interaction.

Okay so, I know this may seem like a stupid question but it seems like all these new pact partners are kind of loosing it. Like going ga ga for pheromones

Etienne and Telith

Etienne: TELITH NOW
Telith: *Makes a staircase that keeps going up*
Etienne: AHHHHHHHH
Telith: *Still making staircase*
Etienne: AHHHHHHHHH
Etienne: AHHHHHHHHHH

Cora: Where's Etienne?
Telith: Space

Okay so, I know this may seem like a stupid question but it seems like all these new pact partners are kind of loosing it. Like going ga ga for pheromones
most of them have gained a animel side like nova got a doggo side, faith got a dragon side, and cora just got a interal demon

Etienne and Telith

Etienne: TELITH NOW
Telith: *Makes a staircase that keeps going up*
Etienne: AHHHHHHHH
Etienne: AHHHHHHHHH
Etienne: AHHHHHHHHHH

Cora: Where's Etienne?
Telith: Space
Snow: *waves goodbye* by bye ^.^ Be safe! Have fun!

Yeah its mostly the wolves and the dragons. Beasts basically because they're more animalistic. Everyone but vampires, sirens, mermaids. There is a price to be paid cause it's like once the contract is made the human is taking in everything their monster has and they can't control or understand how to manage it that's why caretakers are around to pin them down. So if Snow makes a contract with her partner (Ruben) he'd have side effects and have a lust for blood

Yeah its mostly the wolves and the dragons. Beasts basically because they're more animalistic. Everyone but vampires, sirens, mermaids. There is a price to be paid cause it's like once the contract is made the human is taking in everything their monster has and they can't control or understand how to manage it that's why caretakers are around to pin them down. So if Snow makes a contract with her partner (Ruben) he'd have side effects and have a lust for blood
welp

Could I have her hold off on making the pact? I just feel like that would be something she would REALLY be hesitant on. Like SUUUUPER nervous about and ehhhh about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back