• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
For an English course you can do Monsters in literature
It's more like the three that I listed are self explainitory by the title. These three will carry history, monster languave, biology basically involving supernatural studies. The wizard class will involve biology, basics of using magic and being a witch, languages, history on being a witch and what it means to be one

The monsters one will have more of monsters taking participation than in the wizard one. It will involve learning about themeselves what they're capable of, the history of monsters and self defense there will be needing fighting

Correlation Is about bonding and more P.E status

It's more like the three that I listed are self explainitory by the title. These three will carry history, monster languave, biology basically involving supernatural studies. The wizard class will involve biology, basics of using magic and being a witch, languages, history on being a witch and what it means to be one

The monsters one will have more of monsters taking participation than in the wizard one. It will involve learning about themeselves what they're capable of, the history of monsters and self defense there will be needing fighting

Correlation Is about bonding and more P.E status
bonding :3

oh um since people seem to be getting minor biological changes/personality shifts what would happen to evan once he and mica make a contract would ge get extra arms?

bonding :3

oh um since people seem to be getting minor biological changes/personality shifts what would happen to evan once he and mica make a contract would ge get extra arms?

Maybe, I think it would be cute bonding considering she would have to teach him how to live with them because they will get in the way and knock things over if he doesn't pay close attention to them. If you don't want to do the arms though he can get her vanishing ability.

Maybe, I think it would be cute bonding considering she would have to teach him how to live with them because they will get in the way and knock things over if he doesn't pay close attention to them. If you don't want to do the arms though he can get her vanishing ability.
the vanishing ability will happen anyway, but yes it will be cute bonding :)

LazyDaze LazyDaze awe of course he likes games can't make it easy on him xD. Also I do hope you are hanging in there and doing well *cheers* You can do it my dude

Etienne is gonna suck at helping Cora with Wizardry

Aside from his powers and natural devilish abilities.... he sucks at magic
telith: oh magic magics easy stuff and umm tastes good
etienne: but how do you use it?
telith: oh umm im actually to young to replicate magic yet...but i can still eat it..
etienne: sooo? you can't teach me magic
telith: nope but did you know earth magic tastes like paincakes

telith: oh magic magics easy stuff and umm tastes good
etienne: but how do you use it?
telith: oh umm im actually to young to replicate magic yet...but i can still eat it..
etienne: sooo? you can't teach me magic
telith: nope but did you know earth magic tastes like paincakes
Pain cakes? XD young? Hes like a billion years old

but i can still confire telith continues to be the old non-ncp character, can't wait for peoples reaction when telith actually tells them his age that will be golden

Well I was kind of confused on that part if she needed like a main power power or if just you know, her normal Vampire abilities were fine. I can add one in if you want ^.^
Having a main will be useful mostly because you will be allowing your human partner to borrow that main power aside from traits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back