• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good morning everyone I hope everyone having a wonderful day~ I just realized for some of you it will be busy or are busy due to spring break. Dang. The pressure is on.

On another topic. Yall need to think of your classes for the story. Some will be added by me and it will be the same class everyone meets.

Telith: can’t be for much without a flow of raw. En-* organs explode*....oh unstable clones *akward laught*
Woz: ETIENNE this is your fault somehow
I'm curious what Telith wants to major xD there has to be a reason besides volunteering xD

Last edited:
Good morning everyone I hope everyone having a wonderful day~ I just realized for some of you it will be busy or are busy due to spring break. Dang. The pressure is on.

On another topic. Yall need to think of your classes for the story. Some will be added by me and it will be the same class everyone meets.

I'm curious what Telith wants to manor xD there has to be a reason besides volunteering xD
Lol. Never actually thought that far, although I was thinking maybe manual arts (of course we would “cheat” in that so to speak), or something to do with mechanical devices.

But also yeah good morning

Lol. Never actually thought that far, although I was thinking maybe manual arts (of course we would “cheat” in that so to speak), or something to do with mechanical devices.

But also yeah good morning
Manual arts? What kind of mechanical devices like weilding. Maybe learn how to make weapons? Well we have the new guy who does that xD but for fun.

Idk like I said never thought that far you got any suggestions?
He could just have basics really I know monsters don't have the concept of what they want in their career unless they lived likr a human for th longest. In general I'll probably mix your classes with Faith same with everyone to stick with their partner and help them out.

He could just have basics really I know monsters don't have the concept of what they want in their career unless they lived likr a human for th longest. In general I'll probably mix your classes with Faith same with everyone to stick with their partner and help them out.
Sure sounds good to me. And yeah telith sort of lacks a formal education.

it took soo damn long but yay we are now back :)
Indeed
Ahhhhhhh I'm shook. I don't get notified of responses in here :( but I'm Aussie too, but I live in the US
You are? Well let me just say you are beautiful people ❤ you probably didn't get notifications because Matainence. Also if you ignore an alert it stops alerting you also. Check in every now and then

Indeed

You are? Well let me just say you are beautiful people ❤ you probably didn'tfet notifications because Matainence. Also if you ignorr an alert it stops alerting you also. Check in every now and then
Oh thanks, and I wasn't aware of that. I will now click on notifications lol

Waiting like -elevetor music plays-

XD anyways so you guys have any suggestions for magic classes? All I know battling and witch practice is one of them

yeah wonder if storm is ok to post? i mean i would but i prefer to keep all my chars in one post
I'm sure she's exhausted :3 there is always later or tomorrow I mean the matainence pretty much would have even made me today if it wasn't for the alert.

Also what do you think we should have for classes. All I know is there will be three in total maybe one. I'm thinking this:

1. Wizardry 101-humans learn to use magic and learn the basics
  2. Monster 101- Monsters learn about themselves history, learn to defend themselves etc
  3. Correlation-connection between monsters and humans

I'm sure she's exhausted :3 there is always later or tomorrow I mean the matainence pretty much would have even made me today if it wasn't for the alert.

Also what do you think we should have for classes. All I know is there will be three in total maybe one. I'm thinking this:

2. Monster 101- Monsters learn about themselves history, learn to defend themselves etc

Comparitive anatomy, Culture connections, basic core subjects (math, english, sciences). Idk those are some ideas

monster 101 for telith is going to be sad, since weavers don't exactly have any solid knowledge on them just a few legends,and as we have seen in the rp he can be easily mistaken for a demon in humanoid form of course

Comparitive anatomy, Culture connections, basic core subjects (math, english, sciences). Idk those are some ideas
Ooo anatomy I like that. Yeah we'll have basics for being a witch or wizard.
monster 101 for telith is going to be sad, since weavers don't exactly have any solid knowledge on them just a few legends,and as we have seen in the rp he can be easily mistaken for a demon in humanoid form of course
D: well if he's a mix he can always learn about each individual and he can define himself whoever he pleases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back