• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Etienne and Cora

Cora: Are you.....praying?
Etienne: Yep
Cora: You Don’t seem like the religious type
Etienne: My God doesn’t require large displays of Faith.... only that we care for each other
Cora: Who is this God?
Etienne: Fruit Jesus

Etienne and Cora

Cora: Are you.....praying?
Etienne: Yep
Cora: You Don’t seem like the religious type
Etienne: My God doesn’t require large displays of Faith.... only that we care for each other
Cora: Who is this God?
Etienne: Fruit Jesus

personally i believe in the ORC LORD DAVE orc god of bartending and other shit,

Im excited for the next morning when they all wake up xD
Nathan is so sweet -literally in love with him- I can't wait for all the new magical kiddos to wake up like people on naked and afraid. Confused, no idea what's going on, suddenly a new feature, unsure of how to use it. I already have all my character's reactions ready for the next day that's how excited i am

Nathan is so sweet -literally in love with him- I can't wait for all the new magical kiddos to wake up like people on naked and afraid. Confused, no idea what's going on, suddenly a new feature, unsure of how to use it. I already have all my character's reactions ready for the next day that's how excited i am
Lol awe thank you. Naked afraid and changing into beast mode xD

:( poor faith she going to be the angriest baby... telith going to have to make sure she doesn't do the murdering
I can picture it:

Telith: *is sitting in thw backyard afraid*

Falith: Telith what's wrong? I can feel your heart racing what's wrong?

Telith: *informs her of last night*

Faith: Oh hell no! *pissed off and hugs Her baby*

Lol awe thank you. Naked afraid and changing into beast mode xD
Oh my god the poor monsters are gonna feel all of their emotions too like all the rage, fear, and confusion. They're also going to have to tame all of them like a mother hen XD This is just rough for everybody. AND POOR DEN FATHER MARS HAS TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE

I can picture it:

Telith: *is sitting in thw backyard afraid*

Falith: Telith what's wrong? I can feel your heart racing what's wrong?

Telith: *informs her of last night*

Faith: Oh hell no! *pissed off and hugs Her baby*
yeah so so true. :( but he will try his best to make sure faith doesn't do anything to bad but he will be scared shitless still
Oh my god the poor monsters are gonna feel all of their emotions too like all the rage, fear, and confusion. They're also going to have to tame all of them like a mother hen XD This is just rough for everybody. AND POOR DEN FATHER MARS HAS TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE
and evan will just be watching and taking notes from behind mars, but still :( poor ol marshall, we probs going to need the caretakers for dis

That's why Hazel wants a quick response in the morning xD

yeah so so true. :( but he will try his best to make sure faith doesn't do anything to bad but he will be scared shitless still

and evan will just be watching and taking notes from behind mars, but still :( poor ol marshall, we probs going to need the caretakers for dis
I thought he was goanna make a pact with Galiath? Also you do know she will find out and snap xD

That's why Hazel wants a quick response in the morning xD

I thought he was goanna make a pact with Galiath? Also you do know she will find out and snap xD
yeah he will make a pact with galith i'm going to have me make the pact a little later though after realizing everyone else has made pacts arealdy , do you mean faith or hazel will snap?

Etienne vs the Hunters

Hunter: Any last words?
Etienne: You havent acknowledged all you have done yet
Hunter: Oh?
Etienne: Sin 1: Harming the innocent for the sole reason of how they look. Sin 2: Destroying the safe environment that Dean Hazel worked so hard for.... and Sin 3: Making Cora cry
Hunter: Huh?
Etienne: Now.... count up your sins!

yeah he will make a pact with galith i'm going to have me make the pact a little later though after realizing everyone else has made pacts arealdy , do you mean faith or hazel will snap?
Faith

Im also excited about the dragon thing I'm kind of thinking at some poing maybe a valentine chapter where Faith suddenly remembers her past boyfriends and how she misses the touch and then suddenly starts releasing her pheramones without realizing

Etienne vs the Hunters

Hunter: Any last words?
Etienne: You havent acknowledged all you have done yet
Hunter: Oh?
Etienne: Sin 1: Harming the innocent for the sole reason of how they look. Sin 2: Destroying the safe environment that Dean Hazel worked so hard for.... and Sin 3: Making Cora cry
Hunter: Huh?
Etienne: Now.... count up your sins!

Honestly because this isn't power rangers and hunters waste no time theh kill you in an instant so talking is futle xD they'd slice the minute one talks

Faith

Im also excited about the dragon thing I'm kind of thinking at some poing maybe a valentine chapter where Faith suddenly remembers her past boyfriends and how she misses the touch and then suddenly starts releasing her pheramones without realizing
sounds fun :) oh boy that's going to be interesting for telith...weavers tend to get...ill keep it a surprise :)

Honestly because this isn't power rangers and hunters waste no time theh kill you in an instant so talking is futle xD they'd slice the minute one talks
It still isn’t Power Rangers
I linked you a video explaining the difference
It was very informative

Plus Etienne would be smarter than to give friendship speeches to trained killers

what would happen with hunter hurts faith
telith:*pins the damn hunter down and sucks literally all the energy out, breaking him down into component energy*
faith:..........i..w..a...*collapses*

sounds fun :) oh boy that's going to be interesting for telith...weavers tend to get...ill keep it a surprise :)
They get assertive or dominant I know xD
what would happen with hunter hurts faith
telith:*pins the damn hunter down and sucks literally all the energy out, breaking him down into component energy*
faith:..........i..w..a...*collapses*
Faith: So you finally grew.some balls didn't ya sweet thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back