Mission Reports

Most of the skills are percentage-based, so you roll a 100 sided die and aim to score under the score listed on your character sheet.

Captain Hesperus

Perception rolls are a d20, but to m mange a skill check it is the d100. You need to roll under your skill percentage in order to succeed.

I have always used a 'lower is better' system from my days gaming using the Hero System. You will need to roll less than or equal to the target number that I assign, and any bonuses you get for Perception will adjust your roll by lowering the number you just rolled. Kinda ass-backwards, but there is no real rules that I know of for rolls like this in the Palladium system, so I use what I know.

.. Shit. Sorry about that- uh... I may actually want to drop out of this one. My apologies- I just.. have a lot of things to focus on right now.

That's understandable. We will always have a spot open for you if things change and you decide to come back.

Here is a bit of surprising info. After doing some more reading of the main rule book, I have found that Armor Piercing missiles do triple damage on a critical strike, not double like a regular crit. I'll update the missile chart with this.

Oh, Theo does not like where this is going.

As a player however, I am loving it.

Sorry I winked out for a bit I have been binge watching past episodes of Critical Role which I only just discovered--it is amazing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Xylin, don't procrastinate posting! Innocent lives are counting on you!

No worries. You do have a couple of bugs firing their weapons at you, so you'll need to make a dodge roll.

All of a sudden I am reminded of a certain other REF mission to an alternate Mars that was bug-infested....

Captain Hesperus

Its been a little bit since we've had any activity. I'll put up a new thread, probably in the next day.

I am pondering a time jump coming up to get this game set in the midst of the Invid occupation of the planet. Any complaints or concerns about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back