Mission Reports

Sorry Sherwood, I meant to tell you that I was going to have to drop out. Real life stresses are making it hard to enjoy gaming lately, so I've been withdrawing from a few games that I feel can afford to lose me.

Wish I could stay, but IRL stuff is being stupid, sorry ( :( )

Its understandable. Real Life comes first. We will always have a spot open for you when you have time to come back!

So it would seem. Lets get some posts going IC so that our newest team member can be summoned in to investigate the crash site.

Yeah, I've not been very good about posting. I have, quite literally, been writing lesson plans for my classes. I have to learn all the psych and econ before I can teach it. :)

Happily I am proving capable of it. Least, the Great State of California thinks I am perfectly qualified to teach Psych and Econ. I did, after all, take and pass all three of my CSET subtests the first time, thankyouverymuch.

Sometimes I feel dumb, then I do something like that.

Don't ever be down on yourself. It sounds to me that you have something to be proud of.

Oh, I am.

I just compare myself to my siblings sometimes... and they are both very smart.

However, I don't think either one of them would be capable of teaching econ and psych. My sister is not a natural teacher nor is my brother.

Good.

On another note, I need you guys to do some posting so I can move the story forward and have a reason to include Mspolite, unless I handwave and have her as a part of the team right now.

[QUOTE="Mrs Hesperus]Oh, I am.
I just compare myself to my siblings sometimes... and they are both very smart.

However, I don't think either one of them would be capable of teaching econ and psych. My sister is not a natural teacher nor is my brother.

[/QUOTE]
Frankly, I don't see how anyone can teach econ :) . But I'm a Historian so that may just be bias :P

I'm a historian, too.

I would have had a much easier time of this assignment had it been some sort of history I were teaching. I am however, learning econ. And doing a much better job of learning it than when I was in HS and learned it.

But then... I really have no choice, I kinda have to learn it so that I can teach it. Even so, I am enjoying myself. I do enjoy teaching, maybe there's something wrong with me.

Yeah econ would so not be in my kit bag and I don't find it terribly interesting so I'm glad there are folks who do---more for them, I say. Psych on the other hand is interesting but what a marvel and mess the old human mind can be. History, econ, and psych is a pretty wide range, quite versatile if I do say so myself.

Well based on my interpretation of the description so far, this could get exciting. Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking, OCC that is? Black armor, "dogs boys?" Are there skull motifs all over the place?

hellrazoromega said:
Well based on my interpretation of the description so far, this could get exciting. Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking, OCC that is? Black armor, "dogs boys?" Are there skull motifs all over the place?
Continue to post your explorations of the ship and you'll see.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]There's a big one on the front of the ship.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Yep missed it---well, hell.

Sherwood said:
The various types of body armor you have found:
deadboys_zpsbstqnpfe.jpg

The dog men:

Rifts_RPG_Psi-Stalker_Dog_Boys_zpsoxqgn7vf.jpg

And some of the powered armor suits you have found:

PA-06aSAMASPowerArmor_zpsbyydtsip.jpg
Well dip me in Buttermilk and call me a biscuit....All I can say about that is BOHICA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back