Mission Reports

Hey, @JayTee, I don't remember; did you ever assign someone to be the official second in command of the squad? For some reason, I think I heard that it was Cat, but I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure I picked Theo, at the time he was the only one who wouldn't have his judgement compromised by having a relationship with a squadmate xD

Ryan: sigh, kids these days...

Although, if you did pick Cat it would be the ultimate irony. She doesn't really want to be in this man's army and now she's getting bumped with more responsibility...

Captain Hesperus

I believe it was one of the NPCs who recommended Cat. Ryan never did.

Ah, that would explain it. Unless you guys want to saddle Cody with the number two spot, I'll go on with Theo as the squad second in command.

Just to give everyone a heads up, I am planning on making a fairly dramatic story arc come up with the ending of the Second Robotech War and leading to a short time jump for the Invid Invasion. The Spartans are going to be a core element of the resistance against the Invid.

And Cat will need that time to get her hair into the appropriate up-do...

1641361-dana_sterling_01.png

Captain Hesperus

JayTee said:
I'm pretty sure I picked Theo, at the time he was the only one who wouldn't have his judgement compromised by having a relationship with a squadmate xD
Ryan: sigh, kids these days...
Oops!!! lol ( :o )( :x )

Sherwood said:
Ah, that would explain it. Unless you guys want to saddle Cody with the number two spot, I'll go on with Theo as the squad second in command.

Just to give everyone a heads up, I am planning on making a fairly dramatic story arc come up with the ending of the Second Robotech War and leading to a short time jump for the Invid Invasion. The Spartans are going to be a core element of the resistance against the Invid.
Man if that means I can lay my hands on a cyclone or even an Alpha or Beta fighter then sign me up!!!!! (I have to confess Invid Invasion is my favorite as far as the mecha are concerned).

My fav has always been the Southern Cross mecha. But, there is the absolute possibility of introducing some new equipment for you to sink your teeth into.

Sherwood said:
My fav has always been the Southern Cross mecha. But, there is the absolute possibility of introducing some new equipment for you to sink your teeth into.
I see the requirement to pay for more MECTs.

I had to re-watch Wings of the Apache again, just for Tommy Lee Jones' hackneyed 'old man Warrant Officer wanting his last hurrah' and Nick Cage driving a Humvee wearing a pair of red panties on his head. Also, sick helicopter flying.

Captain Hesperus

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Cap'n makes a good point there. How are we going about that, Your Sherwoodness? =)

Once the invasion takes place, there will be an assortment of REF gear showing up on Earth after the first failed attempt to free the planet from the Invid. During this time, you will be gaining skills as you level up, letting you guys pick up the MECTs for the various REF mecha.

Don't forget that in the timeline, the Southern Cross stuff happens after the REF leaves Earth for Tyrol, making the ASC mecha newer in comparison. So, with the generic skills of Pilot Ground Veritech, you will have the training to operate the Cyclone and the Silverback ATVs, and with the Pilot Veritech Fighter skill, you can operate the Alpha and Beta at basic level before getting the MECT for them. That way, it won't take as many skills to get a Cyclone or Alpha fighter under your belt with high skill levels.

Yeah, Cat would not want the responsibility of being second in command. That would mean she had to be, oh, responsible or something.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]And Cat will need that time to get her hair into the appropriate up-do...
1641361-dana_sterling_01.png

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
No, just, no.

Yes sorry, I've been working night shifts so I'm working t complete odds to usual and sleeping long hours between. I shall post now.

Captain Hesperus

At least you've been working; I'm in the slow period at my job and have had one day in the past three weeks. (>:<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back