• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Midnight Sun [Out Of Character Chat Room]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
sorry people this is taking to long to start and I kind of lost the interest in this RP. Dont get me wrong its and amazing idea and you will definetly have fun playing it but I am not as patiant as I hoped so yeah, sorry about leaving, have fun and see you around.

Well...I'm not the GM but thanks for letting us know! Honestly it's appreciated and see you around!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Dear Midnight Sun recipients,
As I'm sure you are all well-aware, this RP is no longer active. Over the span of the last two weeks, I have been in Wisconsin. My grandfather had suffered from a series of Transient ischemic strokes (or mini-strokes). My family and I went up to give him support and be there for him if he needed us—and yes, he is out of the hospital and feeling better now. However, due to my foolishness, and, overall, stupidity, I did not think about notifying all of you at the time, hence my strange disappearance/absence from the RP. I know all of you were eager to begin, as was I, but due to this unfortunate event, I do believe that most, if not all of you, have lost interest. And that's understandable. If, by chance, some of you are still interested in taking part in this RP then I will be more than happy to pass on the ownership to you, and you may continue were we left off (which was the beginning). If you aren't interested in assuming ownership, but are still interested, I may try to revive this at a later point, so stay tuned and I'll let you know. I hope you can understand and forgive me.
Sincerely,
Booperboy

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV NotPoisonousIvy NotPoisonousIvy BioshockRP BioshockRP Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Ladyvix Ladyvix Fenris Fenris EphemeralSonder EphemeralSonder

Completely understandable dude. Family comes before a bunch of losers on the internet. I am interested still, but would prefer not to host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back