• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Midnight Sun [Out Of Character Chat Room]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
(First of all: I really like the setting. It caught my interest easily. Plus the whole idea of this reminds of "Vampire: The Masquerade" with that cyberpunk twist I like.)

A have a few questions:

1.) When it comes to the location and setting of it all, how much creative liberty do we have? I didn't notice much about the world space and I was wondering what was it like. Cyber City and Florence were the two cities I noticed, but are there any other notable cities in the vampire world?

2.) What kind of technology is present, and what is too futuristic for this setting?

3.) If two sub-species of vampires were to create an offspring? Would the offspring be practically half-and-half of both sub-species?

So far that's all the questions I have, but I'm sure I'll come up with more. I am one to ask questions lol

I'm glad you like the idea! Now for some answers:

1. Most of the RP will either take place in/near Cyber City and Florence. Within those cities though, you can free roam as much as you want.

2. I'll be explaining Cyber City and the modern technology in the Lore page, stay tuned if interested.

3. A combined genome of two sub-species would result in one species being stronger in the offspring and expressing a few traits from the other.

Newson Newson

(First of all: I really like the setting. It caught my interest easily. Plus the whole idea of this reminds of "Vampire: The Masquerade" with that cyberpunk twist I like.)

A have a few questions:

1.) When it comes to the location and setting of it all, how much creative liberty do we have? I didn't notice much about the world space and I was wondering what was it like. Cyber City and Florence were the two cities I noticed, but are there any other notable cities in the vampire world?

2.) What kind of technology is present, and what is too futuristic for this setting?

3.) If two sub-species of vampires were to create an offspring? Would the offspring be practically half-and-half of both sub-species?

So far that's all the questions I have, but I'm sure I'll come up with more. I am one to ask questions lol

I'm not the host and can't help much, but it seems we have a lot of creative liberty with setting. I did a bunch of shit in my character's background and the host doesn't seem to have much issue with it, so it seems we have free reign?

I'm glad you like the idea! Now for some answers:

1. Most of the RP will either take place in/near Cyber City and Florence. Within those cities though, you can free roam as much as you want.

2. I'll be explaining Cyber City and the modern technology in the Lore page, stay tuned if interested.

3. A combined genome of two sub-species would result in one species being stronger in the offspring and expressing a few traits from the other.

Newson Newson
Thanks for the quick response! And for answering my questions. Just what I was looking for.

I'm not the host and can't help much, but it seems we have a lot of creative liberty with setting. I did a bunch of shit in my character's background and the host doesn't seem to have much issue with it, so it seems we have free reign?
I noticed that in your bio so I thought I’d ask. I wanted to make sure before I did the same thing.

The official starting date will either be July 21st or 22nd because that's when I return from vacation.

Last edited:
Just realized I never posted in the OOC. Should have my CS up within the next while, hopefully before the site goes down.

The official starting date will either be July 21st or 22nd because that's when I return from vacation.
Um, I'm a tad confused about the vampire stages, mostly with the ancient stage. If Julius Ceaser made his deal shortly before his death, in 44 BCE then that would mean that Matteo Vasari was turned around the year 1256 AD, meaning that even the oldest Vishanti would only be an Elder vampire by 2038 (namely 782 years counting only his time as a vampire), and that only prototype vampires would be able to reach the Ancient rank (since Julius/Caligula has his own rank).

Um, I'm a tad confused about the vampire stages, mostly with the ancient stage. If Julius Ceaser made his deal shortly before his death, in 44 BCE then that would mean that Matteo Vasari was turned around the year 1256 AD, meaning that even the oldest Vishanti would only be an Elder vampire by 2038 (namely 782 years counting only his time as a vampire), and that only prototype vampires would be able to reach the Ancient rank (since Julius/Caligula has his own rank).
Booperboy Booperboy

Alright, good news everyone. The place I'm staying at for vacation has Wi-Fi! (thank you infant Jesus!!) So that probably means I'll be bumping up the opening date of the RP!

The Vishanti weren't born until 1450, as stated in the Interest Check opening paragraph. So Matteo is still a prototype vampire. And as for the Ancients, you'd be correct. Only a few prototypes would have reached that level, as stated in the Lore. Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom

The Vishanti weren't born until 1450, as stated in the Interest Check opening paragraph. So Matteo is still a prototype vampire. And as for the Ancients, you'd be correct. Only a few prototypes would have reached that level, as stated in the Lore. Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom
Alright, my bad. I had been under the impression that Matteo was the source of the Vishanti species, and thus could be categorized as one (and of course the whole bit with him getting bullied to join the Vishanti Council). I suppose that makes sense though. So that would mean any other vampire created by Caligula at around the same time as Matteo would also be a prototype, correct? If so, then the idea for my character may have changed drastically.

Everything. These prototypes were completely different from one another. And the ones that survived paved the way for the Vishanti's birth. Think of it like survival of the fittest; only the strong survive.

Everything. These prototypes were completely different from one another. And the ones that survived paved the way for the Vishanti's birth. Think of it like survival of the fittest; only the strong survive.
So every prototype vampire made by Caligula is completely different from all the others? Sorry for all the questions, It's just that the idea I had for my character was that he's the fourth vampire to be created by Caligula after his release from Broken Tooth Mountain, and has become something of a zealot that litterally worships the Master Vampire.

So every prototype vampire made by Caligula is completely different from all the others? Sorry for all the questions, It's just that the idea I had for my character was that he's the fourth vampire to be created by Caligula after his release from Broken Tooth Mountain, and has become something of a zealot that litterally worships the Master Vampire.
Booperboy Booperboy

sorry people this is taking to long to start and I kind of lost the interest in this RP. Dont get me wrong its and amazing idea and you will definetly have fun playing it but I am not as patiant as I hoped so yeah, sorry about leaving, have fun and see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back