• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA COLLEGE AU ― ooc thread

skissue

( skill issue )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello friends, i believe this is where you put onsite OOC stuff (i’m so sorry if i’m wrong, i’m very new to this).. so here’s the OOC thread for the mha college au idea i had, haha!! please feel free to chat n plot here!!!! :]
(i’m not entirely sure what else to put here i am so so sorry KWHDHKQWHDJH)

INTEREST CHECK THREADincludes the basic premise & the rules, so please do check it out!
CHARACTER SHEETS THREAD
ROLEPLAY THREADcoming soon!

Last edited:
Heeey!
95c9c207f80230faca66a45ac4007696.jpg

hello hello, welcome!!!!! i apologize for the delay in my reply, i'm still getting used to logging on more often haha.
but anyhoo, how is everyone doing today? :]

Been doing well today! :>
How 'bout y'all?
i'm so glad you've been doing well!!!!! i hope you still are!!!!! ^^
honestly i've been rather so-so lately, but alas, we push on haha!!!! 💪 :3
will get started on my bios n stuff here soon!!!!

I do have a question, have we decided whether we are giving our characters quirks or will they be quirkless? Just so I know for my character sheet :D

I do have a question, have we decided whether we are giving our characters quirks or will they be quirkless? Just so I know for my character sheet :D
nope, we haven't decided yet!!!

that being said, what do y'all prefer? :]

I like the quirks, but then again, I haven't played my character without them yet so it would be interesting. I'm cool either way :D

is the point not that our characters have quirks and are going to university to master them as pro heroes?

is the point not that our characters have quirks and are going to university to master them as pro heroes?
my original idea wasn't really heavily focused on them mastering their quirks n such (it would've more so focused on their relationships with each other and their casual college days with quirks as a bonus), but it could go that way if we go with quirks n if y'all want it to!!
i apologize for the confusion!! ><,

Hello!!! I don't mind whichever direction this rp goes ^^
A quick head's up that I'll be away this month. I probably won't be able to join at first.

Oh, I understood that it would focus more so on their relationships, but I figured a university in this case would be where pro heroes go to master their quirks after graduating from academia.

Ok, so we can have the quirks, it can give a direction for the story at least! Even as just a bonus, as I also like the idea of building relationships being the primary subject.

Hello!!! I don't mind whichever direction this rp goes ^^
A quick head's up that I'll be away this month. I probably won't be able to join at first.
okay x 2!!!!! n thank you for letting us know - i hope everything is okay!!!!!! c:

Oh, I understood that it would focus more so on their relationships, but I figured a university in this case would be where pro heroes go to master their quirks after graduating from academia.
oohhhh okay!!!! my apologies haha. ;v;, that works!!!!

Ok, so we can have the quirks, it can give a direction for the story at least! Even as just a bonus, as I also like the idea of building relationships being the primary subject.
yessssss that totes works w me!!!! :> yahoo!!!!!

i started working on my character sheet stuff yesterday, i just have to decide on which out of my many mha ocs i'm gonna go with haha!!!! x']

Out of curiosity do you plan to play Bakugo with or without his war injuries?

It may be interesting to for the story to take place in a world where Deku wasnt chosen to avoid such situations

Well the scars from being impaled probably wouldn't be there if Deku wasn't around, unless he was targeted. And the ones in the last war would still be there, but it depends on the rules about spoilers in this group. I'd love the scars, honestly.

i can’t believe i forgot to post here OTL
i have a six day work week coming up so i’ll try to have my forms done today or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back