mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

(*hugs tightly* I was really shocked/ when I found out :c Maybe we could still do something if you wanted, i mean it would be hard to cominue this rp.)

(Its gonna be very hard Dx) we could start a nrw one with the same charas? Maybe some ppl will join too :3? Idk ITS NOT THE SAMEEEE DX *hugz u* )

(I knowwwwww *snuggles* Yeah I like that maybe we could do a new RP but have same charries. Like back-stories or personalities? Would you want to do it like small group? Or private? :3)

At the sound of the bang, Ritsuka jumped and her head snapped toward the sound. Her eyes widened and teary, she got up and wiped them.

Ven nearly jumped out of his skin when the gun shot reached his ears. He had been eating the chocolate bar slowly thinking to himself. Reminding himself it was just Nichole's gun he sighed and stepped forward to both the girls about to speak but saw Rox step into the door way.

Rox looked pale faced to say the least the bullet and door had been inches away from harming him, " Prepared as always I see." His eyes flicked to Ven as he sighed, "Lucky I was the one here and not him..." The word him was spat out, "Okay come on....this way." Rox said motioning. Ven stuck the rest of the chocolate back in his pocket wiping his mouth before stepping out with Rox looking at Nichole and Ritsuka.

(I have to go for a while but I wanted to post first. Yay! Glad this is back going again!)

Nichole looked at rox ans looked away a deep blush on her cheeks. She fixed her hat being stubborn then twirled her guns putting them in their hoslters. "Hi rox." Nichole followed him her ears flat.

Ritsuka followed everyone, her tiny legs trying to keep up with those that are taller than her. She had so much adrenaline and just wanted to run out of there she felt boxed in all over again

(Sure! Ok rox and ven went with the cindacolns and their past/ the real reason they came werw revealed. A year passed and they all met up again but on different sides. Nichole and rit surrendered so no innocent people would get hurt.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back