mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

They were coming, they both felt Nichole's and Ritsuka's presents grow nearier, the icicle beast contined to reek havoc.

Ritsuka stood quiet, she didnt want to answer. The answer would only make Nichole even more worried. She kept running and only said "ill be fine..." And pressed on. She could damage being made not too far. And once she came onto the street of the cafe and the park, she couldnt believe it. Everything is being destroyed!

Ven still stood on the roof cloaked so his appearance was not seen. They did not know his powers either, this is why he was chossen first. Taking deep breaths, and closing his eyes, unwilling to look upon his friends, he raised both hands, darkness radiated off of his frame. Fling his hands foward in a swift motion, the two ice monsters turned their attention on Ritsuka and Nichole, Ven opened his mouth another trick he had master mimicry of voices,in a somewhat deeper emotinless tone he spoke,

"Surrender yourselves mews, you won't be harmed." Ven bit his lip, crap that part slipped out, "Or come bound and in chains."

Ritsuka looked at Nichole, she let Nichole make the decision.

nichole kissed her pendant. "mew mew power. mew mew grace! power pendant ACTIVATE!" transforming though now her outfit was different. she posed smiling. her usual attire was no longer what it used to be. now it was a tan and chocolate brown shirt and skirt set with matching shoes,fingerless gloves and a cow girl cap. nichole still had her guns though. her tail swished and she winked. "meow~ get ready to get beat!"

She transformed as well but because she didnt have the pendant it took more energy to do so. Ritsuka had the same looking outfit but this time it was made with fur. And since it was winter she had boots to go with the outfit. She summoned her scythe,"Im ready..." She said.

Ven watched them trasfrom...they looke different yet the same....his hands began to tremble roughly and the icicle monsters began to melt some water sploshing down their rock hard ice bodies. Ven squeezed his eyes shut, but that did not really help, he could still sense them, still see them in his mind....Ritsuka...Nichole....I can't.....I must, but I....can't.

The monsters melted completely to water and Ven sank to his knees on the snowy roof top of the cafe. His hands feel in front of him into the snow still trembling. But....I can't ruin the plan....its the only way....Xanth, he is watching.

Rox saw Ven slumped. sh*t. Jumping from the tree he started running towards the park. I was afraid this might happen.....he threw his hood and zipped his cloak, he could not use his mew mew powers....but he had some normal weapons and a couple of smoke and stun bombs. Running quickly, he threw a smoke bomb in front of Nichole and Ritsuka. He slid in front of them, as the smoke cleared, he held duel numchucks in his grip,

"Surrender, it will make everything easier. You wont be harmed..."

Ritsuka was right behind nichole her scythe ready. Despite the smoke Ritsuka can still pin point exactly where he is. Wolves have the element of surprise and even when blizzards make it hard for them to see their prey, they still know. Snow was her element, and wolves tend to tread lightly above it, if she wanted to, she could sneak behind the stranger but instead she waited for Nichole's command, like the loyal dog she is.

nichole said"rox i dont want to hurt you.call of the attack now."biting her lip a bit. she looked at rit her expression saying"wait. i'll let you know if we need to attack."

Ritsuka was surprised Nichole could tell who it was! But now that she pointed it out, the scent seemed familiar. I guess she hadnt smelled it in so long she recognize it.

Behind the cloak Rox did not looked surprised just fustrated, his heart beat painfully in his chest....to only reach out, hold them, to kiss them again, his family inches close yet eons away.......if only it could be that simple....His gripped tightened on the numchucks a weapon he choose to not badly injury....

" I can't...just trust....if you can, if you ever will...please." his tone was weak with a plead. He stood still snow blowing around them before he looked up giving a hollow laugh and getting in a stance, "Show me, show me that the mews still fight for their homeland....lets make a good show....okay?" Without another word he side stepped fast before Nichole could press the trigger of her gun and than jumped behind them both, once he landed, he ran toward them.

Ven gripped the snow beneath him I could not do it so useless, this is all my fault...I trusted Xanth when I was smaller and stupid...why does Rox even have me around...why did he not just leave with those nice people...leave me and my murdering monster self....all my fault... As his thought grew dark, self hatred bubbled feeding the dark fire, tears dripped on the snowy roof top a dark crusted shield began to form around him it was made of ice. The necklace glew frantically under the cloak, but with the pulse of his heart the dark power slowly took over, Ven clinched his chest rapidly breathing,

"No n-not this! I just want to fade....away...." He gagged before darkness radiated all around him engulfing him completely. When he stood he opened his mouth and started laughing loud and crazed it rang out in the rather still coldness.jumping off the roof he flipped an iceberg coming to break his fall. Landing on the solid ground he walked over giggling softly in a malice sort of way. He stopped just a foot from the two girls. Rox halted himself his face tight with frustrated concern,

"Hey, knock, knock....who's there? Hehehehe, your doom..." he cracked up the eerie laugh spiraling madly. His pole came into his hand only instead of blue it was pitch black, "Lets phu-ayyyy!" He ran at them still laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
nichole gasped when she saw ven. she closed her eyes and the necklace started glowing brightly. "transend the confinds of time and space."nichole held her hands as if for prayer. she connected her heart with ven's. "ven i know you dont want to hurt us. please calm down..."(yep i got that from "arceus and the jewl of life" :3)

(Awesme)

As Nichole did her thing on he inside of his heart was pretty shifty, instead of the balance of light and dark most had that fueled different emotions, his dark half which was rather small before Xanth tampered with it was massive, but all his hard work to make the darkness his own was purifying the darkness making it his not Xanth so that it was a shade between light and dark.

But right now, everything was almost black and Ven sat in the middle arms right around his knees head rested on them, he had lost control and had no strength to get control of it.....or so he thought....At Nichole's voice he looked up seeing her spirit image floating above him, but no smile came to his features,

"Your right.....I don't, but I do, don't I? I am just a puppet in their game....so just go away." His voice was dull and listless far from the chirpier energetic voice that used to accompany the boy's everyday speech.

nichole said"ven i know you can beat this try harder." trying to reach her friend. she reached into the darkness and wrapped him in a gentle embrace. outside nichole's body was surrounded by her aura.

Ritsuka growled at the two brothers ready to strike speed was her strength and she wasnt afraid to show it. As Nichole apoke to Ven she stared at Rox making sure he wouldnt come any closer than he was already. She stood between Rox and Nichole with her scythe itching to cut

Ritsuka's swished from aggetation. She doesnt know wif she should trust them anymore or not. She expected change but didnt expect this...

Rox felt a little grin touch his lips at Ritsuka's display of anger At least they are not emtionless because of us...empty voids. "Ritsuka! I never got to see you battle, so," he got into a stance, "Show me what you got!" her proclaimed loudly than more softly than amber meeting electric blue he said softer, "No holding back, this has to look good, people are watching." jumping back he raced towards the white haired youth numchucks at the ready.

Ven flinched at the embrace expecting it yet unexpecting it all at once. he squeezed his eyes shut roughly, but as Nichole arms link her arms around him, Ven swallowed with effort before slowly hugging her back, one his arms were around her though tightening in his longing, he had dreams like this.....

"I've missed you." encased in those words were such powerful feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back