mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

"What is good in this town anyway." Vale grumbled. He just moved to this place when the accident happened. " Now to find a bar."

Likara smiled and held her small hands in hers. "Thank you! Might I say that you are really beautiful yourself!" She pats her head gently, then dances around singing a part of her song some what loudly.

Xandi shook his head. He couldn't help but smile at the two of them.

She started to dance and sing to with the beautiful lady.Then she tripped over a rock and skent her knee.She lloked at the blood and cryed."hm? its just a bump in the road.."she said."i miss my mommy"she cried and the tears were coming down her face.She then burried her self in her knees.

Likara stops dancing and looks at the wound. "It's okay, you just scrapped your knee." She takes the ribbon off of her fluffy ear and ties it around the wound a little tight. "There, it should heal tomorrow." She wipes the tears from her eyes and smiles. "I never introduced myself, my name is Likara. I wonder what your name is."

"my name is nichole."she said with a smile."im an orphan at Annie's orphange."she said sadly."Will you adopt me?"she said as she got and hugged Likara.

Xandi closed his eyes and turned away. "Bye Likara..." He said, walking away from the park.

"sir wait whats your name?" she asked him as he began to walk away.She ran up to him and hugged him."you look sad.

Likara turns to Xandi and quickly writes down her number, and hands it to him. "I'll just give that to you as a present to cheer you up." She kneels next to Nichole and whispers, "I guess I could adopt you." Likara smiles and steps back.

She jumps up and down while hugging the mysterious stranger."yay!"she yelled and give likara a thumbs up.

"I'll let you decide on what to call me. I don't really care if you call me mom, sister, or anything like that." Likara picks Nichole up and puts heron her shoulders, being careful not to drop Nichole.

"mommy i like mommy..."she said laughing and smiling."mommy you have to go tell ms.Annie though.."she told likara.

"Yeah, I forgot about that....Where is Ms. Annie's Orphanage?" Likara looked up at Nichole, still smiling.

"Oh, well then it's close by." Kitara secures Nichole on her shoulders then dashes near the cafe and sees the orphanage. She takes Nichole off and sets her by Likara's side. "Lets do this quick and easy."

"yes mommy." she said as Ms.Annie came outside."Hide mommy.."she said as she hopped off her shoulder and pushed Likara behind the corner."There you are you brat!Havent i told you about walking off."Ms.Annie yelled then slapped Nichole."Ms.Annie i have someone who wants to Ad-"she tryed to say but was interrupted while the tears ran down her face."Adopt you.. please no one would ado-"Ms. Annie tried to say but was interrupted by a sudden noise from around the corner.

Likara came rushing out and sunk her claws into Annie's shirt, not making her bleed but making her feel pain. "You're lucky you're still alive when you slapped her! I will tear you to shreds if you even make her cry!!" She lets her go and steps back still glaring at Annie. "I would l- no, I am adopting Nichole. She is now going to be under my care, not yours."

"Fine take her and here"Ms.Annie yelled through all my papers at her."Sign this one.."She threw a clipboard with a sheet of paper on it.

(guys i gtg be back in like couple hrs)

Xandi accepted the number, staring at it. "Thanks?" He shoved the number in his pocket and walked away.

( okay :3 )

Likara quickly scanned through the papers and made sure there were no scams or anything. When that was ok, she signed, pocketed the paper, grabbed Nichole and walked off not saying another word to her.

"I can't believe there is nearly nothing in this place." Vale sighed.

* walking to his abandoned home he started to turn on the candles on the porch. he walked in and sat on the ruined couch.*

Vixen scanned the menu, then glanced up at the waitress. "Just a water, please, and some chicken?" Her request was quiet, though she maintained eye contact with the server the whole time. You got this, Vix. Just pretend you have money and then walk out without paying. Not like they'll ever find you anyway, long as you keep moving... She tried to quell her internal turmoil, keeping a blank face so the girl taking her order wouldn't have any reason to doubt her.

(( I'm so sorry about the late reply! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back