mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Ritsuka heard him speak and giggled like a child, knowing he was close. She looked down, thinking of an escape route,"Wow this is high..." she said. She grew a little fearful but not too much

(Her dad is a riot!)

Rox looked at the man feeling his face grow hot even more as Nichole hid in his chest, "Er, Hello sir, uh not exactly, I am a boy that is her friend, but we only just met, although your daughter is very kind." his voice was back to its smooth warmth and very polite.

Ven sensitive ears picked up Ritsuka vioce, "Ah! gotta!" he giggle sneaking up to the tree, "Hi! hi! I see you up there!" he called cheerfully grinning from ear to ear.

Ritsuka jumped from being startled then laughed as well. She turned around slowly and carefully trying to come down. Her leg reached for branch below her, when her sweater got caught,"Oh!" she tried to pull. "Im stuck..." She said to herself really.

Rox grinned at the man, he seemed like a good man, "Will do, thank you so much, sir," turning slightly he called, "Venny! you come on now!" And the girl to if she wanted, but he knew no name.

Ven giggled with Ritsuka, " You are a master at hidden would not found ya if you did not talk!" he compliment and teased lightly at once. ven turned hearing his brother, "Wanna come Ritsuka? that is if you don't have to go to your own house." ven smiled not wanting his new friend to go so soon.

Ritsuka looked behind her, remembering her current situation: she had no home, no family, and plenty of free time and money to help her get on her feet. She looked at Ven and nodded with a smile. Her tiny hand gripped onto his shirt to follow him.

Rox nodded looking down at Nichole, than to Ven who placed their backpack over his shoulders leading the girl over to him while making train noises, Rox chuckled rolling his eyes slightly, "All set," Ven nodded, "So are me and Ritsuka." he chirped. As they walked Rox grinned at Nichole, " So, any ideas what the surprise will be?" Ven walked along taking interest in the shops, he had been asleep ealier in the day, when they first arrived. "Oooo, Suka look at those! oh, oh and those, wow lookit!" he was pointing at many different items.

Ritsuka tilted her head, a nickname? I guess thats getting somewhere!

She smiled and noddded at everything Ven was pointing at, still gripping tightly on his shirt and just trailing behind. She acted like a 5 year old, but she was tiny like a child so it didnt really matter. Shes never seen the world this close before, and she liked it.

Nichole said"no idea...maybe the video game i wanted?"Daniel lead the way home. he wasnt paying attention and walked into the walkway when it said dont walk. Nichole jumped from Rox's arms staggering. "DAD LOOK OUT!"pushing him outta the way just in time and flipped over the car.

Rox's eyes went wide at the sudden upset he flung out his arms and from his fingers ropes like ramen noddles came out wrapping around both Nichole and her father, jetting them safely to the other side before disappearing with a pop went away his fox ears and tail, breathing slightly he turned to Ven and Ritsuka, putting a finger to his lips as to say don't say a word to the dad, taking a Ven's hand for good measures, he crossed the street safely over to the other side, Ven took Ritsuka's hand too, as they walked acrossed the street seming unsurprised at Rox's display of his own power.

Ritsuka pointed at Rox,"Y-You......wha!" She shut her eyes in excitement,IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Ritsuka didnt want to say that aloud so she stood quiet in her own moment of excitement.

Rox let himself breath a sigh of relief, he nodded and winked at Ritsuka but placed his finger ti his lips again before mouthing to Nichole, no problem, Rox waited then quietly interjected, "Do you okay Nichole? still need my help?" Ven nodded grinning looking over at Ritsuka she seemed excited, Ven was happy everyone was okay.

Ritsuka pulled a lollipop from her pocket and let go of Ven to pull the wrapper off,"uuuuhhhh" she struggled then POP it came off. She shoved the wrapper back into her pocket and proceeded to eat the candy with a smile.

Rox mind went into fast action turning Ven around he fished into the backpack pulling out a cap and plucking it on her head than flinging his jacket lightly over her shoulders. their height difference made it long enough to over up the tail. Zipping up the bag he started walking again as if nothing more too it than giving a friend a cap and jacket.

Ven willing turned around as Rox dug through the backpack, and watched Ritsuka eating a lollypop, "Ooooo, those are yammy! what flavor did you get?"

Ritsuka smiled,"Watermelon~ My favorite flavor :D " She smiled at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back