mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Rox blinked his eyes for a moment unsure what put Jacob in such a bad mood oh right he is in that weird phase Ven is in, "Okay, I hope so dude." He called before turning to Nichole, "Sure love, I can help with something though." He offered.

Rox tapped his chin thinking, "What should I help with?" He washed his hands keeping his eyes away from Nichole bent over digging in the fridge.

Ven looked at Rox and Nichole getting ready to cook, " Guess they are cooking for us," He seemed happy about this, its been an awful long time since he had Nichole's cooking no doubt she was a good cook. His eyes followed Jacob before he found himself going after him, "I should introduce myself," He found himself saying to Ritsuka.

Catching up to him or sort of, Ven knocked lightly on his door. @mysticfox

Nichole said"you can beat some eggs, with some creme and some cinnamon sugar." Bending back handing him the ingredients. TThen got the creme cheese, blueberries, bread, and turkey bacon.

((Yum turkey bacon ))

Rox took the ingredince and measured out what was needed while tossing the turkey bacon in the pan and keeping an eye on it as he beated and stirred the mixture.

Ven stepped back a bit feeling oddly shy for some reason, maybe because it was a male of his own age? "Oh uh hi, I just wanted to introduce myself is all, I sensed you were a wolf to, well I am just half wolf...butt- uh anyways....I'm Ven."

Rox kept cooking getting things ready in the kitchen, "So I was thinking we could talk about a small game plan for training." He suggested as he worked flipping the bacon.

Ven blinked as he watched his canine teeth come out, he let a grin come to his face, "I see, nice teeth, I get em too, my other half is a dog, sorta like a hybrid," He twirled a hand through his hair still a little shy, maybe he had grown that way when he was a prisoner of Xanth more withdrawn?

Nichole said"sure." She flipped the toast and smiled. "Hmm ok lets see the wolves/fox work together and cats work together then we switch to test each other. "

Ven blinked his eyebrows lowering, "I was not trying to compare..." His tone soft before it lighted with irritation that came far to quickly now days, "What are you trying to say? Your better then me?"

Rox liked that idea, "Good idea, but first I want to tell everyone about Xanth and the two things he is after, the jewel and my brother, I just don't want anyone to get into something this big without knowing it," He paused plating the bacon, "Speaking of Ven, I don't want another fight with him, but what about his powers? They are unstable." Remembering the monitor readings.

Ven took a few deep breaths willing his temper to calm, "Okay...that's cool so um what weapon do you fight with?" He was curious to know what type but then Jacob just walked away from him. Ven looked after him, "I was still talking....."

Rox nodded listening, "I think its best we just keep an eye on him, the hardest part is going to be finding out what Xanth did and getting him to tell us how to get it out." Rox looked over at Jacob and Nichole talking and the shot.

((I thought Jacob had bows and arrows Foxy? Confuzzled lol))

Ven found himself next to Jacob how did he do that? But he got distracted by the gem. "What does it do?"

"Miku bow and flame arrows"the gem morphs to a bow an quiver with arrows of fire"it changes to the weapon i call out"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back