.::Mermaids of the Black Wave::. (RP)

(OOC: Um, Jasper and Aura lol I should have asked that on the sign up xD )

Aura swam up to the surface and sat on a rock... the water shimmered beautifully. She dived back into the water and looked up at the ripples. The water around her swirled.

(Ooc: I just changed it to dark on the sign up thingy...)

Aura swam deeper and swirled around, she was interested in the ways of the water.

(kk)

Jasper hid behind a coral reef, watching intently.

Sabrina's tail swished back and forth underneath the water. She bit her lip a bit nervously as she looked into Chase's eyes.

She saw ripples around a coral reef, with how many days she had spent pondering how the water works, she knew someone had been there, and not to long ago. The ripples didn't stop, someone was behind the coral reef, luckily, there was a rock near the coral, she began t swim to it, trying to psych the person behind there in order to make him or her come out.

Lily giggled and said "Awww" she looked at them making kissy faced behind their backs

Chace smiled at her and said "How'd you meet Lils"

Lily said:
Lily giggled and said "Awww" she looked at them making kissy faced behind their backs
Chace smiled at her and said "How'd you meet Lils"
"Oh, I was just swimming by and she happened to be around to talk to." she replied, ignoring Lily.

Jasper slowly came out from behind the reef, thinking the girl was gone.

Aura saw him. She swam off the rock and grabbed a stick. "Ah ha! I knew someone was behind here, who are you and why were you spying on me?" a murderous glint in her eyes, although you can't really do a lot with a stick that wasn't even pointy. She turned to the rock and tried to sharpen it, she gave up then turned back and shook the blunt stick threateningly.

She smiled and said "Stop talking about me more about yourself" she said and stoped the faces

Chase laughed "she does always seem to 'just be there'" he said shooting Lily a look in which she smiled cheekily too

Jasper looked at the stick then at her. "Oh, I'm so scared! What are gonna do? Poke me to death?" he said sarcastically, crossing his arms.

Sabrina laughed. "By the way, my real name's Sabrina." she said.

"Ha ha D-bag, the stupid thing wouldn't sharpen, now why the hell were you hiding? Were you spying on the good guys? Seriously it's all friggin sunshine and rainbows to them it's nothing interesting..." she shook her head slightly and smirked.

Jasper rolled his eyes. "I was looking for black pearls." he said, holding out his hand. Five black pearls were nestled in his palm. "For the dark member's leader, Marina." he explained. "And I took down a ship over that way, too. What are you doing? Collecting sticks?" he replied.

Lily laughed "But you love me" she said

chase said "I like it, it's pretty" he said "Lils nicknames everyone" he rolls his eyes

Aura glared, "No, I was originally seeing how water works, why ripples go in every direction when you move even a little," she flicked her tail slightly to demonstrate, "until you came, it worried me in case some lollipop lover came to try and hurt me, it actually kinda surprised me that you were a dark mermaid, until I listened to you and you threw sarcasm this way and that..." she blushed slightly, but why? "Anyway, if you need any help with delivering those pearls, you now where I'll be, send my regards to Marina,"

She laughed and said "People don't always like their nicknames do they Cha?" she said to chase

She looks so cute when she does that! Chase thought blushing

"Sure thing." he nodded before starting to swim away. "Hey, those lollipop lovers are kind of annoying...wanna come so you don't have to listen to them?" he asked her with a smirk.

Sabrina giggled then looked down at the water. "We should go for a swim!" she said cheerily.

Jasper replaced his grin with a solemn frown and had a dark, emotionless expression. "This better?" he asked flatly with a slight bit of sarcasm.

Aura glared and rolled her eyes. "Fine, smirk as much as you want, I actually don't care under the circumstances, if it's either spend time with a smirking fool or lollipop lovers, I'd prefer the smirking fool... Take it as a complement..."

Lily nodded "Ok!" she swam and accidentally pushed the two together

Chase blushed and put his arms aroung Beanie

Jasper laughed. "Okay...don't get me wrong, I'm dark as h**l when it comes to it, but I like to have a little fun and enjoy my life along the way." he explained his smirks.

Sabrina blushed and smiled at him.

Aura smirked back. "Well, to be frank, I don't care why you smirk, I just think it's hot... I mean under here, why is the water so warm?" Aura blushed and look down at the see bed.

Jasper's smirk dulled a bit and he blushed before forcing the blush away and smirking again without meaning to. "Ya, it's...warm...maybe there's an underwater volcano nearby..." he played along, rubbing his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back