• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@Calibutcher

I am afraid I don't understand. This is the final battle of the mission. As for criteria, I'd like a response to hearing that Pirel killed your father, and what you are doing first round of combat.

...Is that what you meant?

@The Mythic Dragon on top of this wonderful post I'm crafting should I post my reaction to the boss battle malarkey as well?

I don't even know why I'm asking this.

It's pretty obvious lmao

*Grabs head*

so in short...I just post there is a tall guy in the place and we need to fight it correct?

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Wait... you did just post, didn't you?
Umm, I posted my arrival and my battle plan. I also invited Pirel and Cruze into combat. There was also the situation with Vala responding, as well as Aedan.

I'm trying to come up with a post but im hitting a Block IDK WHAT to do! @The Mythic Dragon

@Calibutcher

Well, if you are stuck, make it basic. But remember, these men killed your father...

But if you cannot make something big and amazing, just go with the basics...

Also listen to @ChristinaXIV

@LeSoraAmari

...What about Pirel killing your parents?

Oops, never mind... I skipped that part somehow... >.<

@The Mythic Dragon ya go for that. I'm better at responding to situations

Sorry for the inconvience @The Mythic Dragon I just have to many thoughts and I don't have a really clear picture of what's going on so it makes it really hard for me to make a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back