• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Yea... you kinda missed the whole "boss battle" part of your post... ^_^
Ah, I kind of figured that that would be separate from the speech post. Regardless, I'm working on it right now.

@ChristinaXIV

I've been sick the last couple of days so I don't rightly know what's going on with that right now. I'll have to read the entire part of the rp I missed to catch up.

They raided a Bloody Hounds cave where they held slaves, so I creatively... "Creatively" (Sarcasm) created my character as a slave and now, well, they're assaulting the place. Pirel has had a few encounters with the group so far... Ehhh... I'm not honestly sure how much you missed.

@ChristinaXIV I've been gone since .... just after they agreed to take on the Bloody Hounds. So a lot I'm guessing.I'll catch up though and just focus on the battle I'm guessing.

It should... For the most part be self explanatory. Odds are, if there's someone you don't know... You probably actually don't know them.

I'm a good example of that. I think I'm the only new one actually...

@The Mythic Dragon

I guess I'll wait till a few more persons post before posting again with an attack ... unless you want someone to attack me before then.

It matters not.

Aedan's only move is to flank Kyou from behind in suspicion of a trap. He has moved into a smaller area and is waiting for one of the halberd guys to make a move on him so he can get in their reach as his weapon is smaller than theirs.

As in, he didn't actually go for an attack yet because he thinks it foolish .... and ah, I just go to strategizing the hell out of these fights.

@The Mythic Dragon

It's fine. I just want to kill some fools already. :P

Come at me, bro.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7267-yonsisac/ said:
@Yonsisac[/URL]
not necessarily. If you want, you can post your reactions and what you do in the boss fight. Just remember the limitations.

@LeSoraAmari

Are you there?
I am now, I was on and off the site, I'll start work on my post now~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back