• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

By, "Don't make it simple" does that mean I can cut off limbs and all that jazz, in nice detail though^-^

@The Mythic Dragon

Yeah. I want more. I dont even know who we're fighting.

The last I remember we were in town .... And Kyou was with the mayor.

And Aedan was arm wrestling with guys in the tavern.

@LeSoraAmari

Have some fun killing him, and with detail. Make him pay for every threat he made... And finish him with a yell of "THIS IS FOR KEIRA!" ^_^

@Whisker

Ooo... I think it might be easier to link you to the update posts I made... you don't have to read the whole RP...

For you, I will include that yell~

And yay! -cracks knuckles- I've waited for the moment I got to brutally kill him for everything he had done^-^ @The Mythic Dragon

Lol Leo dropped his swords where he was axed, so he's got no weapons to fight with^_^ unless I get him to quickly go over and retrieve them~

Okay. That helped somewhat. I'll try to post an actual post but correct me if I have Aedan's shit wrong. I probably will.

Um...Ok so gota kill the one eye man but then what shoold i do?

and markov can wield Fire magick right?

Okay guys, everyone can post their part 1 response to the latest post. Once @Kirito Kei gets back and posts, we can move to part 1.5 and 2

@Yonsisac

Yup yup, Markov can use fire magic, but it is not super powerful.

*Sigh*

Yes, everyone can post if they wish. And do not forget to say what you are doing in the final fight! Otherwise you will be an open target!

@Whisker

Great post!

How was my post? I didnt know exactly were we were so I guessed.

Oh okay. Thanks !

I'll try and post, but I tend to get quite carried away with choreographing fight scenes so I'll tell you if I'm going to be too long :D

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18274-macbeth/ said:
@Macbeth[/URL]
Just remember you can only strike, not outright kill.
I still haven't gotten to that but yet, I'm still back in the tunnel~ Rei's probably going to hang back for a bit with the boss fight until he can get to Pirel >:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back