• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Eh? I'm okay, don't create a fuss over me :) I just went out to go get my sister and I some donuts, seriously, no rush.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20147-witchy/ said:
@Witchy[/URL] @Calibutcher
Do you two have posts? Because I am hoping to move on to the big final battle soon... @ChristinaXIV must be getting lonely! ^_^

But in seriousness, I am hoping to move soon... any objections?
Ya I was gonna go save Leo from death.

We need to get a levelheaded moment at some point, of just absolute peace... It is a tad ridiculous of the savage bloodshed. I've had to listen to heavy metal when creating each of my posts just to get me in the mood of the chaos. Ahhh... I do love my serene house~

I'm just planning to get in there Throw Leo on Tallahu and get him out of there. I'll stay then to deal with Axe man and ya double team with @Fezzes @LeSoraAmari if they do not mind

Ya that works I was just planning on blocking a blow from Axe man and putting Leo on Tallahu who will get him ti the edge of the battlefield away from danger.

FYI I'm planning to be getting to bed. It's 2:02 AM, and I've only stayed up to participate in this longer, but I'm going to have to sleep. Good night for now. I guess Kalryn is recovering mentally and physically from what he just did. Anyway, I'm sleeping. Bye for now.

Gah! But I must stay up for awesome plans!

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20147-witchy/ said:
@Witchy[/URL] @Calibutcher
Do you two have posts? Because I am hoping to move on to the big final battle soon... @ChristinaXIV must be getting lonely! ^_^

But in seriousness, I am hoping to move soon... any objections?
nah i don't really know how to post other than perala getting out with the other guys. i want the final battle to starto

would anyone be upset if I make a two-part post? This means 2-part responses.

Part 1 of your responses would be the ending of the swarm battle

Part 1.5 would be a rousing speech from Kyou @Kirito Kei

Part 2 would be the way down to and the beginning of the final battle of this mission.

Thoughts?

The Mythic Dragon]would anyone be upset if I make a two-part post? This means 2-part responses. Part 1 of your responses would be the ending of the swarm battle Part 1.5 would be a rousing speech from Kyou [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]

Part 2 would be the way down to and the beginning of the final battle of this mission.

Thoughts?
I'm fine with it. I'll start working on my speech.

Sounds good :) I'm gonna go shower and clean up for a bit, I'll talk to you all in a bit.

I'm fine with it too~ I'll have a post up in response to my heroic rescuers soon (in an hour or so) <3

Leo now has to repay a debt to William too ^-^

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm fine with it too~ I'll have a post up in response to my heroic rescuers soon (in an hour or so) <3

Leo now has to repay a debt to William too ^-^
BAHAHA someone who owes me! I will make him do the most ridiculous thing ever...... Fetch me a glass of water while they are comfortably siting on there favorite chair. Evil laughter *lighting in background

I think @Kirito Kei needs to post first so everyone can respond to his speech if they want.

Is anyone alive?

Post is out! First on page 34!

If anyone wants to talk while we wait... I am open! ^_^

Hi guys. I had a long nap today and I might be able to start posting again. I'll need someone to catch me up on the events of the last two days though as well as all the actions of bot Aedan.

@Whisker

I didn't do too much with botting. The last post gives you enough to get going, as you mostly only missed fighting.

Also, glad you are feeling better! ^_^

IMO. If you want more, I can give more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back