• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

I will have Christina save him. She was never proficient with two swords anyway.

Oh yea just Fucking great wow im so happy! wow thank you alerts fucking thank you!

God damite dint reasive any alert from the IC just perfect yea just Great.

Im not in the mood so i would like to be left alone thank you,will try and post do dont expect one

Woah... Calm down, no one is mad at you, if you need a bit, then take it

Look i have anger issues and need pills ok? so yes even if no one gets mad i me i still get mad,so i know sorry if i souded rude tend to exprece anger alot.

Hmmm i would jump in but i have -30% What is happening

Then we can wait. Just calm down okay, you've got time. Lots of it before we move on

That is what they say,i have been here a year and i heard that like 30 times now....and look you guys are alredy fighting some boss...so i think you are alredy moving on -3-

Rundown for @Yonsisac

Whole group is in a domed part of the cave fighting bosses.

Kyou and Vala are in trouble with the one of the mega-bosses.

Aedan & Christina are on the leader.

Durzol is getting attacked by some kind of shade thing.

Everyone else is on a bastion or other enemy.

@Yonsisac

Hey, I understand completely. We all have issues that we have to deal with. I myself... well, maybe I won't tell you now.

As for what is happening, The guild is fighting: Curze & 1 Bastion, 3 Bastions, and 2 separate Pirels. You can jump in into any fight you wish... although I am unsure if you want to interfere with Kyou.

What @Whisker said

So, you can post now, or I can get a post to situate everyone, and then you can post... which do you prefer?

See right there....Whole grupe....i guess one long ass post for me wen i get to do one

I dont know i really dont dam know what to do,i know what is happening but WHAT.....i think i will need to make a long post...vry long one o explain all this stuff

Hey @ChristinaXIV sorry if i soundeded rude...

@Yonsisac

I think you need to do what Leo did and split it in two with a before of you finishing up your fight and an after with you getting in the cave and jumping into a fight. Hey, you might even arrive late and do some bad ass hero shit.

@Yonsisac

You can post as long or as short as you need to be satisfied. Although... I have been getting lazy in my tagging everyone... I apologize...

Markovs fight is done so he would move in

its ok just dosent mater now,right now what matters is thinking what to write

Users who are viewing this thread

Back