• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Wait, we're past the tournament fights? I thought there were 250 people all baying for our blood and not fighting each other for some reason? Probably because all the little guys often work together to take down a big guy, then fight with each other after that.

@Fezzes

We are at the "Escaping" portion, remember? Also... The 250 Mercs are all part of the same guild! Have I not made that clear?

(I had originally planned to actually have the heiress give the first contract, but this is better!)

Oh shit. They're part of the same guild? I missed that. Apologies, my intent was not to frustrate. I'm amazingly like Osmium sometimes.

Also, I wasn't aware we were escaping. Sorry again. O mighty GM, please do not smite me with your heavenly powers.

Also, I congratulate anyone who understands my joke about Osmium.

Yep. Got it in one. Unless my Science Teacher was an imposter, and was actually an alien coming to evaluate the intelligence level of the planet via the curriculum schools teach. Holy crap, someone should make a novel or something about that.

That explains why my science teacher had three eyes and tentacles for limbs...I always thought it was just a birth defect...

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Hey, no worries! We have 11 people posting! Mistakes happen! ^_^

Also, does Kyou-Kun care about Vala-chan? >.>
I guess he does. He sort of feels that she is his responsibility since he leaped off the tower to save her...

Well, considering that the only people that Kyou has loved his whole life were his parents (and even that didn't turn out so well), Kyou is kind of deaf when it comes to romance. However, I'm not saying that his feelings couldn't develop into something more...

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
I honestly want to see that!

@Kirito Kei

I realize he is your character and you can do what you want, I am just saying what I think. ^_^
Don't worry about it! I love it when people give their opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back