• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@Yonsisac

We agreed no swords so we both live. But i was thinking maybe they could fall off and markov uses his wings to slow their fall but then they land in the bushes near where all that fun action is going on.

@Whisker @Yonsisac

20024028.jpg

Okay. Ill reply soonish. I need to go feed my cats and respond to another thread and then I will post.

Lol, I just imagine that Kyou is all calm because he thinks the fighting is over. Then he has to deal with the mook that's coming after Perala, then he has to deal with two giant brutes fighting over who's prettier...

"My work is never done..."

@The Mythic Dragon @FlawlezFalcon is there a language you're using specifically for the fey, or are you making it up as you go along? Perala can't fluently speak fey language since she was raised with humans, but she'd know a few phrases. she'd be really eager to learn more if she and Sky became buddies!

@Witchy

I think we've been making them up. All fey raised with fey understand all dialects, although they are different. Sky @FlawlezFalcon speaks Wood-Speak, Vala speaks Snow-Speak, yet they understand each other.

...Does that make sense?

Damn it. Kalryn shudders in his unconsciousness enough to roll all the way down the stairs and burst out the front door. Lol.

I can edit so I'm not unconscious

@The Mythic Dragon

Yessss.

@Yonsisac Just make sure we end up near the others so they can scold us about our awfulness as though we were small children.

What if I'm conscious up in the tower, but lying down and trying to heal myself up? I still want to get hit by the arrows for some strange reason, and I don't think Kalryn is tough enough to shake off getting hit by two arrows like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back