• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@Kirito Kei

May I ask your opinion?

You know what the first decision is, yes? The thing is, you cannot really discuss it without her catching on, unless she falls unconscious... how might you want me to handle this?

@LeSoraAmari

I ship it too!

I also ship you and the lodge cook once you save her! >_<

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
May I ask your opinion?

You know what the first decision is, yes? The thing is, you cannot really discuss it without her catching on, unless she falls unconscious... how might you want me to handle this?

@LeSoraAmari

I ship it too!

I also ship you and the lodge cook once you save her! >_<
It depends... what type of personality does Vala have? Would you say that she has a submissive personality?

@Kirito Kei

Not really. She can be made to obey with the slave collar she wears, and they are easily programmable to new masters. This causes submissiveness, no matter how much she hates it. On the other hand, removing a slave collar takes much more work. But all in all, she is a cheerful, somewhat mischievous girl.

@LeSoraAmari

Well, it will all start with a (probaby the first) visit to the nearest town for supplies. Not Halmast, a different, closer town. Anyway, you walk to the market and see her get pushed into an ally (no one else sees it, only you)... Does this work for you thus far? Shall I go on?

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Not really. She can be made to obey with the slave collar she wears, and they are easily programmable to new masters. This causes submissiveness, no matter how much she hates it. On the other hand, removing a slave collar takes much more work. But all in all, she is a cheerful, somewhat mischievous girl.

@LeSoraAmari

Well, it will all start with a (probaby the first) visit to the nearest town for supplies. Not Halmast, a different, closer town. Anyway, you walk to the market and see her get pushed into an ally (no one else sees it, only you)... Does this work for you thus far? Shall I go on?
It sounds good so far~ Please carry on, I'm intrigued~

@LeSoraAmari

So, I assume you rush over to the alley for whatever reason. What you see is a man, pushing her against the wall with a dagger to her throat, and beginning to rip off her clothes. And then... what do you do?

@Fezzes

Implied what? I am a little confused @_@

Also, do you want @LeSoraAmari to save you?

Wait. You don't know?

And yes, I do. I rather like Kalryn, and I'd rather he didn't break his neck, as he doesn't actually have a way to save himself.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL]
So, I assume you rush over to the alley for whatever reason. What you see is a man, pushing her against the wall with a dagger to her throat, and beginning to rip off her clothes. And then... what do you do?

@Fezzes

Implied what? I am a little confused @_@

Also, do you want @LeSoraAmari to save you?
Well I cut him down of course^-^

And it looks like I'll be saving the magic man then^-^

@The Mythic Dragon

So it wasn't intentional? Wow. Those coincidences were just too coincidental in my mind. Good job on accidentally creating Fantasy BDSM. Although I was the one who read into it, so who the patent belongs to is debatable.

@Fezzes

Well... I won't be going there IC... but her backstory is a completely different matter... seriously, that man (Merc leader) is really screwed up!

Yeah, please don't go there IC. Nobody wants that. Backstory, I'd say that it's EXACTLY why the collar makes people submissive. Because the Merc leader is totally fucked in the head.

I really feel the need to apologise, now. I thought I was picking up on a clever joke, but it turned out I was just tainting this thread. Accidental Slaanesh cultist over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back