Mecha RP: Legend of M

Klein turns to the incoming Black Joust after taking out another. He holsters one of his blades on his back to grab a downed Joust's rifle, firing a couple times before drawing his second blade again, going to meet the Black Joust and slash horizontally with one blade while slashing vertically downward with the second blade at the Black Joust.

@HEATS

Last edited by a moderator:
HEATS said:
Roland weaved through the clouds of flak and shredded a few more of the guns with his own. In the midst of the carnage he noticed a familiar orange suit. Laughing to himself Roland patched through.
"I can't believe you actually came. Is this really still about the money or are you just stalking me?" Roland sneered, amused to say the least. However he couldn't wait around for the man's answer to his ribbing as a number of red dots appeared from the base. Swarms of league jousts came pouring out, occasionally punctuated by a number of strange custom units.

"Looks like the party's here. And they've brought some interesting looking stuff. Look at that huge white one." Roland watched the massive white suit with a cannon nearly the size of itself as it lumbered around, but his attention soon drew to the smaller blue machine that was zipping around near it. It seemed to be as fast as his own custom.

"Hey mechanic. Cover me, I'm gonna take a close look at that blue suit over there." Without waiting for conformation the black joust zipped off towards his target. Blasting a few of the slower suits along the way for good measure.

@Raider867 (I'm coming to you)
"Hey, I'm serious about money. I don't work for free!...." After hearing no response he came to a conclusion He's not even listening... Fine, I'll just play repo man later after this. He then heard Roland demand more out of him. "I'm kinda busy here!" He was indeed preoccupied with other mech's. "And I'm not a mechanic! I'm Fox, and I'm just self sufficient!"

@HEATS

Foxora said:
The Orange Mech's sensors flare off and highlighted a fast approaching mech. "Well they were bound to show up eventually... Then he saw the mech he drive by start dating him for another pass. That was when idea struck in his head and he switched to vehicle mode mid air and floored it once it's wheels touched ground, kicking up a large trail of dust behind. "Ok Staltz, show EM what you can do." He was making another pass
@dr xenon @Tierax
Roux watched the mech elegantly transform, the dust kicked up behind it giving a very intimidating scene.

The commanding officer of the tank group Roux had joined ordered weapons free, as the few functioning tanks began firing at the Orange dust storm.

Roux leveled his cannon to the ground in front of him and fired his last rounds directly into the dirt between them, each hitting with a thud. Once more opening loudspeakers.

"Come on boy, your little dust devil isn't gonna shake me!"

He detonated the rounds, each explosion cascading even bigger then that last kicking a massive wall of dust and chunks of rock into the air, behind this new smoke screen Roux activated form shift once more, and stood tall, just in time as the orange mech burst through the cloud unscathed. Roux was ready, and tried to stomp the mech with Scorches full weight behind it.

The enemy pilot was better the he had anticipated, dodging at the last second.

Roux checked his ammo... he had maybe two sustained bursts of his twin chainguns left, every shot had to count.

he sauntered around to face his opponent, standing between the League tanks providing cover fire and the Orange mech itself.

-This guy is good, modded mech? better keep an eye out for surprises, I'd be hard pressed to make a comeback if he takes me off guard.-

@Foxora

@OGTomahawk[/URL], @Raider867

(ooc: heading off to bed soon.)
@Raider867 @HEATS

"No doubt in my mind, Cutter." He began advancing away from the hangar. Shrapnel peppered the ground around Lucky and some bounced off his armor. "No doubt in my mind."

Several high pitched beeps rang out inside Luckys cockpit, indicating the missile barrage Clayton fired earlier had found their mark. He began to smirk. He knew those were a good investment. Now it was time to get picky.

He fired controlled bursts while searching for targets indicating patterns of leadership. He set his sights on a familiar black joust that was being engaged by a friendly mech. That mech was going to need help. He jammed the joystick forward and Lucky ran in its direction while the blue mech began striking with its sword. He called out to the friendly pilot over comms. "Be advised, I've seen this guy fight. Give him no quarter."

Raider867 said:
Klein turns to the incoming Black Joust after taking out another. He holsters one of his blades on his back to grab a downed Joust's rifle, firing a couple times before drawing his second blade again, going to meet the Black Joust and slash horizontally with one blade while slashing vertically downward with the second blade at the Black Joust.
Roland reacted to the bullets without thought. Spinning through them as though he was dancing around each of them individually. However he was almost caught off guard by how quick the suit's slashes came. He responded fast enough to block one with his rifle and the other with his shield, slidding past as he avoided getting killed. He briefly looked down at the stump that had been his gun just moments before. checking to make sure his shield was still intact.

"Hmph. Not bad blue." He muttered to himself before tossing the gun away and drew his heat knife. he lunged, taking a swipe at the head,

@OGTomahawk

"Roger Nitrus. I won't." He says just as he cuts the gun in half. "This guy's good." He says with a smirk. He lowers Striker Kai's head, stabbing upward hoping to hit the arm with his stab. He keeps the other blade in a guard position in case the black Joust tries anything.

@HEATS

OGTomahawk said:
@Raider867 @HEATS
"No doubt in my mind, Cutter." He began advancing away from the hangar. Shrapnel peppered the ground around Lucky and some bounced off his armor. "No doubt in my mind."

Several high pitched beeps rang out inside Luckys cockpit, indicating the missile barrage Clayton fired earlier had found their mark. He began to smirk. He knew those were a good investment. Now it was time to get picky.

He fired controlled bursts while searching for targets indicating patterns of leadership. He set his sights on a familiar black joust that was being engaged by a friendly mech. That mech was going to need help. He jammed the joystick forward and Lucky ran in its direction while the blue mech began striking with its sword. He called out to the friendly pilot over comms. "Be advised, I've seen this guy fight. Give him no quarter."
Raider867 said:
@OGTomahawk
"Roger Lucky. I won't." He says just as he cuts the gun in half. "This guy's good." He says with a smirk. He lowers Striker Kai's head, stabbing upward hoping to hit the arm with his stab. He keeps the other blade in a guard position in case the black Joust tries anything.

@HEATS
Roland flipped his knife to catch the blade as it came up and brought back his shield, intent on jamming the the pointier end of it into the suit's eye socket but stopped as he noticed the familiar black suit approaching from the side. He pulled back taking a brief fake-out swipe at the blue machine again before disengaging and leveling the rocket launcher in his shield at the oncoming suit.

"Looks like I was right on the money with that guy." He fired a rocket at the black suit and continued to double back, grabbing a rifle from a dead suit as he threw himself a few feet back with his thrusters. confident as he was in his abilities, two on one wasn't exactly a fair fight in this case.

"Thanks for the assist." Klein says through the comms as he rebalances himself. He just notices the Beam Rifle and 6-tube Missile Pods just got reloaded. He smirks as he replaces one blade on his back, grabbing the Beam Rifle and raising it in the direction of the Black Joust in a readied stance.

@HEATS

@OGTomahawk

Raider867 said:
"Thanks for the assist." Klein says through the comms as he rebalances himself. He just notices the Beam Rifle and 6-tube Missile Pods just got reloaded. He smirks as he replaces one blade on his back, grabbing the Beam Rifle and raising it in the direction of the Black Joust in a readied stance.
@HEATS

@OGTomahawk
Roland furrowed his brow as the machine leveled it's rifle at him. "I've never seen a gun like that before. This thing must be something brand new for the league."

He leveled his rifle and rocket launcher at the suit. "Whatever it is, I'm not going to let you use it." He fired a barrage from both weapons.

He smirks. "Rockets won't work!" He exclaims as he fires some rifle shots at the rockets, destroying them mid air. He fires some missiles into the air to block some shots but a couple shots get through, hitting the rifle. He curses, throwing the rifle away. "Now I have to design a new one." He growls as he levels his forearm at the Black Joust, firing the twin grenade launcher. The grenades fire in an arc in Roland's direction. Klein leaves no time for a break as he fires his 6-tube Missile Pods at the Black Joust as well.

@HEATS

Tierax said:
Roux watched the mech elegantly transform, the dust kicked up behind it giving a very intimidating scene.
The commanding officer of the tank group Roux had joined ordered weapons free, as the few functioning tanks began firing at the Orange dust storm.

Roux leveled his cannon to the ground in front of him and fired his last rounds directly into the dirt between them, each hitting with a thud. Once more opening loudspeakers.

"Come on boy, your little dust devil isn't gonna shake me!"

He detonated the rounds, each explosion cascading even bigger then that last kicking a massive wall of dust and chunks of rock into the air, behind this new smoke screen Roux activated form shift once more, and stood tall, just in time as the orange mech burst through the cloud unscathed. Roux was ready, and tried to stomp the mech with Scorches full weight behind it.

The enemy pilot was better the he had anticipated, dodging at the last second.

Roux checked his ammo... he had maybe two sustained bursts of his twin chainguns left, every shot had to count.

he sauntered around to face his opponent, standing between the League tanks providing cover fire and the Orange mech itself.

-This guy is good, modded mech? better keep an eye out for surprises, I'd be hard pressed to make a comeback if he takes me off guard.-

@Foxora
"Jeez this guy is something else" He had to admit this mech pilot wasn't an amatuer. Still... He had that STUPID idea in his head and he was now set on using it. " Here goes nothing he knew his luck of staying unscathed ran out anyway. He could assume now the guy was bracing himself for any surprises and he intended to test that theory

"Alright Big Guy, bet you never seen a mech do this. Just as he was a few yards infront of Roux, Fox made Staltz hop and transform in midair as they momentum of his speed sent him careening at Roux. At this moment Staltz plasma shield activated and was held infront of him. He crash tackled into Roux "BAMF!"

Raider867 said:
He smirks. "Rockets won't work!" He exclaims as he fires some rifle shots at the rockets, destroying them mid air. He fires some missiles into the air to block some shots but a couple shots get through, hitting the rifle. He curses, throwing the rifle away. "Now I have to design a new one." He growls as he levels his forearm at the Black Joust, firing the twin grenade launcher. The grenades fire in an arc in Roland's direction. Klein leaves no time for a break as he fires his 6-tube Missile Pods at the Black Joust as well.
@HEATS
The smoke and flashes from the rockets and grenades obsfucated Roland's vision for a second and he wasn't entirely prepared for the barrage of grenades that came through it suddenly. He dodged the first one but caught the second shell on his shield, causing it to shatter as it hit the wide cut the sword had made earlier.

"Damn it! Not again!" He drew his knife with his now free off hand. "I'm gonna make you pay for that!"

He opened one of the pods on his shoulder and launched a swarm of smaller heat seeking missiles.

Klein flies toward the missiles before flying up. He then stops, falling and letting the missiles move in front of him. The missiles turn to fly towards him and he smiles, turning and boosting to the Black Joust, drawing his swords to lock blades with the Joust. "You're good. I never had this much of a challenge in a long time." Klein says through the open comm to the Black Joust Pilot. He smirks as he bides his time until the missiles get close enough to dodge and have them run into the Black Joust.

@HEATS

"—lling any nearby League suits! We are under heavy fire and request immediate assistance! Repeat, Shire Squadron is under heavy fire and requires immediate assistance! Dammit, what's it gonna take to stop that thing!?"

The desperate plea of a League Pilot could be heard over any open League channel, followed by gunshots and loud, thunderous booms. Near where Roland was fighting, a pair of League Jousts came jogging around from the side of a smouldering pile of rubble, one of which stopped to fire at whatever was chasing them. Both machines were badly damaged, and hardly looked capable of continuing the fight.

Another thunder-like crack was followed by a giant white bolt of plasma slamming into the suit that had stopped to fire, causing the machine to explode violently before disappearing in a cloud of smoke and fire. The final surviving League Joust stopped and turned towards the explosion, the pilot's panicked breathing clear over his still-open comms. For a painful few seconds, nothing happened, then the large, white figure that was the Thunder Child rounded the pile of rubble, smoke rising from the rapidly-healing damage it had taken. The League pilot let out an angered, desperate yell as he began firing on Thunder Child's advancing form.

Inside the Thunder Child, Sullivan sighed with relative boredom. He had been hoping to fight something more exciting, but since the rebels began their attack all he had seen were scores of Jousts. Approaching Shire Squadron's only surviving member like it was a chore, Sullivan batted the suit's rifle out of its hands and then grabbed on to it, encasing the Joust's head before firing another round of plasma and destroying the smaller machine. Sullivan let out another sigh, then turned to see a familiar Black Joust going toe-to-toe with a blue suit, with another black custom approaching.

His hopes raised at getting a more worthy fight, Sullivan opened a channel to Roland. "Roland, Thunder Child here. Looks like you could use a hand. Mind if I step in?"

@HEATS

@Raider867

@OGTomahawk

Raider867 said:
Klein flies toward the missiles before flying up. He then stops, falling and letting the missiles move in front of him. The missiles turn to fly towards him and he smiles, turning and boosting to the Black Joust, drawing his swords to lock blades with the Joust. "You're good. I never had this much of a challenge in a long time." Klein says through the open comm to the Black Joust Pilot. He smirks as he bides his time until the missiles get close enough to dodge and have them run into the Black Joust.
@HEATS
"It speaks!" Roland mused sarcastically over the open comms. "I'd complement you back, but honestly, compared to the stuff I've been up to the last few days, you're about par for the course." He added snidely. He kept the blades locked for just a bit longer before pulling back. This guy was either really brave, really stupid, or thought he had something up his sleeve. Either way, it didn't matter. Modern missiles could read IFF chips so they wouldn't chase their own allies. This guy was about to learn that the hard way.

The ace scoffed. "Against these amatuers?" He looked down at his busted shield.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind some support."

Foxora said:
"Jeez this guy is something else" He had to admit this mech pilot wasn't an amatuer. Still... He had that STUPID idea in his head and he was now set on using it. " Here goes nothing he knew his luck of staying unscathed ran out anyway. He could assume now the guy was bracing himself for any surprises and he intended to test that theory
"Alright Big Guy, bet you never seen a mech do this. Just as he was a few yards infront of Roux, Fox made Staltz hop and transform in midair as they momentum of his speed sent him careening at Roux. At this moment Staltz plasma shield activated and was held infront of him. He crash tackled into Roux "BAMF!"
Roux wasn't expecting this maneuver, with barely any time to react he lowered scorches cabin slightly, taking the brunt of the collision to the thickest parts of his forward armor.

To the tank crews the loud noise of metal straining against metal absolutely screamed above the sound of battle! though Scorch tried to hold it's ground and of course, it's surprising weight helped, the other mechs powerful thrusters moved it anyway, pushing Scorch backwards.

The collision had slammed Roux back into this chair, crushing the implant into his spine, it oddly enough didnt hurt as much... but it still felt like the orange mech itself punch him.

Before he had a chance to relax his screens distorted, the plasma shield was burning away some of his external sensors. Scorches operating system attempted to re-align the remaining sensors for maximum performance, but Roux knew something had to be done.

He spun his barrels and after a second or two they were primed, Roux gritted his teeth.

-This isn't where I die boy, I haven't done nearly enough.-

He opened fire at the opponents barely exposed leg, but the other pilot reacted in the nick of time, avoiding the rounds entirely and delivering a swift kick to his cabin in retaliation, tossing him around once more. before he could move the pilot was back on him, pressing the shield down keeping him pinned.

Thankfully, the tank crews didn't take the chance to retreat, and a coordinated volley of tank shells blasted into the orange mech, knocking it slightly off balance.

As stray shots flew past, and a League air superiority fighter crashed down nearby, Roux saw his chance.

"My turn Fruit-bot!" Roux Shouted over the loudspeakers, burning his thrusters at maximum, warning prompts splashing on screen telling Roux that not only was fuel fast running out, but that the strain of the jump was running a razors edge of overheating and melting his power core. The thrusters all angled downwards and burst into a frenzy of green flames, allowing scorch to jump on top of his foe.

He stomped down hard on the first arm to move in defense, using the old mining mechs landing clamps to grip on tightly he steadied himself while applying weight, starting to crush the enemies armor. The two collapsed to the dirt, With Scorch on top of the now fallen mech.

He spun up and fired at the orange bots chest until the barrels did nothing but click dryly, as his foe struggled to break free under the onslaught of tank shells and rounds from Scorch, though his bullets barely even dented the others armor their contents begun slowly burning away at the metals.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET PINNED DOWN HUH?!" Roux was frenzied, screaming into his loudspeaker, and bringing his other foot down onto the burning metal, denting the weakened metal, but not extinguishing it the napalm like substance in his rounds.

The other mech was tough though, This pilot had access to good equipment so even with his domineering position, he worried he might not even be able to win... But was the other pilot as willing to die as he was to find out?

He smirks as he pulls back, turning and firing a couple grenades at the missiles, causing a chain explosion out of most of them. A couple get through, causing him to slice at one, making it explode and letting the other hit his left shoulder. He smirks. "Like I said, this guy's good." He says with a smirk, turning to the Black Joust. "I have no choice but to test this out. Let's hope I don't die." He says sarcastically to himself. He presses a couple buttons and the Striker Kai's monoeye turns red. A small red shockwave appears around the Striker Kai. Those close enough could hear a robotic "Burst System Combat Mode Standby." coming from the Striker Kai. "Have some of this!" He yells as he thrusts forward in a surprising burst of speed. The color of the boosters turned from blue to red as he pierces through the air, closing the gap with the Black Joust fast. It swings at it with blinding speed and accuracy with both blades, the first one horizontal from left to right and the other one vertical from top downwards.

@HEATS

Raider867 said:
He smirks as he pulls back, turning and firing a couple grenades at the missiles, causing a chain explosion out of most of them. A couple get through, causing him to slice at one, making it explode and letting the other hit his left shoulder. He smirks. "Like I said, this guy's good." He says with a smirk, turning to the Black Joust. "I have no choice but to test this out. Let's hope I don't die." He says sarcastically to himself. He presses a couple buttons and the Striker Kai's monoeye turns red. A small red shockwave appears around the Striker Kai. Those close enough could hear a robotic "Burst System Combat Mode Standby." coming from the Striker Kai. "Have some of this!" He yells as he thrusts forward in a surprising burst of speed. The color of the boosters turned from blue to red as he pierces through the air, closing the gap with the Black Joust fast. It swings at it with blinding speed and accuracy with both blades, the first one horizontal from left to right and the other one vertical from top downwards.
@HEATS
"Burst System Combat Mode Standby." Roland tilted his head a bit at the robotic voice, but confusion soon turned to panic as the eye of the machine turned red.

"WHAT THE F-" He tried to dip back as the hostile suit shot forward, but it was far faster than he could ever hope to be. The first slash cut through his frontal armor plate, he tried to dodge to the side, but the second slash landed clean on his missile pod.

"CRAP!" He quickly expelled his armor, the of the ejection system sending it in all directions, including the damaged frontal plate at the advancing beast of a machine and his missile pod straight up into the air where it exploded between them.

The sleeker for of the custom joust rose from its knee as the smoke cleared, both knives at the ready as it took a fighting stance.

"You. Who are you? and more importantly, what the hell is that thing you're piloting?" Roland all but snarled.

"I am Klein Schterzen. I am the pilot of the Striker Kai!" He announces through the open channel as he stands straight before bursting forward, slashing with both blades horizontally at the Custom Joust. It's eye was like a line of red as it flashes through the air toward the Joust. As he slashes, he throws one of the blades at the Joust, hoping to have it run through the Joust. "And I will kill you!"

@HEATS

Raider867 said:
"I am Klein Schterzen. I am the pilot of the Striker Kai!" He announces through the open channel as he stands straight before bursting forward, slashing with both blades horizontally at the Custom Joust. It's eye was like a line of red as it flashes through the air toward the Joust. As he slashes, he throws one of the blades at the Joust, hoping to have it run through the Joust. "And I will kill you!"
@HEATS
Roland was silent, gritting his teeth as the Striker Leaped into the air. But as Klein hurled his sword at him, He couldn't help but laugh. As maniacal a laugh as anyone had ever heard.

"Well then Klein Schterzen!" He lunged forward, dodging the blade, if only barely as it carved through the joust's right arm, causing it to fall limp.

"I am Roland Croix!" He leaped into the air and met the Striker's remaining blade with is own.

"And I Will Never Die!" He used all the thrust he could muster to kick as hard as he could directly at the Striker's cockpit.

[media]

[/media]

The cockpit dents a small bit. Roland can see it was built with reinforced material. Klein fires the Wrist Anchor Wire, it latching onto the blade. He retracts it, catching the blade and trying to strike from behind. The kick send him back a bit allowing the blade to be pulled toward near the waist section of the Joust. Klein's face was concentrated yet angered, trying to beat his foe.

@HEATS

Raider867 said:
The cockpit dents a small bit. Roland can see it was built with reinforced material. He fires the Wrist Anchor Wire, it latching onto the blade. He retracts it, catching the blade and trying to strike from behind. The kick send him back a bit allowing the blade to be pulled toward near the waist section of the Joust. Klein's face was concentrated yet angered, trying to beat his foe.
@HEATS
Roland bites his teeth as the rope flies past him, watching it catch the blade.

"No way." He says, almost pained and visibly aggravated. Using the force of his own kick and a hard thrust to the side, he managed to dodge the incoming blade enough that it can't hit anything vital, but it carves into his side so deep he can see through it. Falling back to earth, he corrects himself and hurls his knife at the now falling striker.

As he hits the ground he jumps back a few times, eventually landing where his first knife fell when his arm was damaged and grasps it in his one good arm. He doesn't say it out loud, but he isn't sure how he's going to get out of this one.

Klein blocks the knife with his Heat Sword, correcting himself before landing. "You damned terrorist." He growls through the open comm with a tired voice, bursting forward and slashing before it stops abruptly. The red monoeye turns back to green then dims as it was about to cut into the cockpit after cutting into the good arm but not slicing it completely off. The vents on all the joints begin to rapidly sending out steam, the result of all the fast movements it performed. Klein also was passed out from the strain the system had on the body. The Striker Kai falls to it's knees, hunching over as it releases steam from it's vents, creating a fog to hide itself in.

@HEATS

Raider867 said:
Klein blocks the knife with his Heat Sword, correcting himself before landing. "You damned terrorist." He growls, bursting forward and slashing before it stops abruptly. The red monoeye turns back to green then dims as it was about to cut into the cockpit after cutting into the good arm but not slicing it completely off. The vents on all the joints begin to rapidly send out steam, the result of all the fast movements it performed. Klein also was passed out from the strain the system had on the body. The Striker Kai falls to it's knees, hunching over as it releases steam from it's vents, creating a fog to hide itself in.
Roland's heart skips a beat as he fails to react to the blade in time and he braces for the impact, but it never comes. Instead his view screens fills with smoke as he tears himself away from the Striker, his remaining arm falling limp as well.

He backs away a few paces before he manages to say anything. Eventually his senses settle on what the pilot had said just before he tried to kill him.

"there's an old saying that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. But I think the distinction goes deeper than that, sometimes you have to step back and ask yourself what you're fighting for, is it the people, or some esoteric ideal?" Roland stops as a loud beeping comes through his cockpit.

"The light forces are here." He turned to see a number of tanks and transport vehicles appear over the horizon. He briefly looks back at the thicK smoke behind him before jetting away.

Tierax said:
Roux wasn't expecting this maneuver, with barely any time to react he lowered scorches cabin slightly, taking the brunt of the collision to the thickest parts of his forward armor.
To the tank crews the loud noise of metal straining against metal absolutely screamed above the sound of battle! though Scorch tried to hold it's ground and of course, it's surprising weight helped, the other mechs powerful thrusters moved it anyway, pushing Scorch backwards.

The collision had slammed Roux back into this chair, crushing the implant into his spine, it oddly enough didnt hurt as much... but it still felt like the orange mech itself punch him.

Before he had a chance to relax his screens distorted, the plasma shield was burning away some of his external sensors. Scorches operating system attempted to re-align the remaining sensors for maximum performance, but Roux knew something had to be done.

He spun his barrels and after a second or two they were primed, Roux gritted his teeth.

-This isn't where I die boy, I haven't done nearly enough.-

He opened fire at the opponents barely exposed leg, but the other pilot reacted in the nick of time, avoiding the rounds entirely and delivering a swift kick to his cabin in retaliation, tossing him around once more. before he could move the pilot was back on him, pressing the shield down keeping him pinned.

Thankfully, the tank crews didn't take the chance to retreat, and a coordinated volley of tank shells blasted into the orange mech, knocking it slightly off balance.

As stray shots flew past, and a League air superiority fighter crashed down nearby, Roux saw his chance.

"My turn Fruit-bot!" Roux Shouted over the loudspeakers, burning his thrusters at maximum, warning prompts splashing on screen telling Roux that not only was fuel fast running out, but that the strain of the jump was running a razors edge of overheating and melting his power core. The thrusters all angled downwards and burst into a frenzy of green flames, allowing scorch to jump on top of his foe.

He stomped down hard on the first arm to move in defense, using the old mining mechs landing clamps to grip on tightly he steadied himself while applying weight, starting to crush the enemies armor. The two collapsed to the dirt, With Scorch on top of the now fallen mech.

He spun up and fired at the orange bots chest until the barrels did nothing but click dryly, as his foe struggled to break free under the onslaught of tank shells and rounds from Scorch, though his bullets barely even dented the others armor their contents begun slowly burning away at the metals.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET PINNED DOWN HUH?!" Roux was frenzied, screaming into his loudspeaker, and bringing his other foot down onto the burning metal, denting the weakened metal, but not extinguishing it the napalm like substance in his rounds.

The other mech was tough though, This pilot had access to good equipment so even with his domineering position, he worried he might not even be able to win... But was the other pilot as willing to die as he was to find out?
In a hunt, the hunter that can think out of any situation is the one that can walk away with it's quarry....

Warning lights and alarms were going off as the inside the cockpit everything was going red.

Chest Hull Integrity Critical

His father's words... The situation was definitely not ideal...

Left arm offline, reconnect.... fail... reconnect... fail...

However... these kinds of situations... is where his mind was at it's peak.

[media]

[/media]
In front of the pilot seat inside the holographic screens were popping up and disappearing as Fox's hands were poking and/or swiping at various icons on the screens

...Force reboot... Connection to left arm reestablished... Warning, connection temporary...

"Not gonna need it for much longer anyway." He adjusted his hat. as he hard Roux pompously ask him how being pinned felt. Big talk but I can tell he's too wary of me... smart... He started to smirk, then turned on his speakers and responded. "not gonna lie, it kinda sucks... but so does this." he had his combat protocols active and pressed an icon for "pinned down" maneuvers. the cyclops like LED eye part of Staltz head lit up as it's left hand pulled out the fold-able sword at it's hip and thrusts it at the jointed area where the other leg and the pelvis met. barely piercing through it. "Yeah this guy has armor for days..." Still he managed to atleast make a big enough hole to aim Staltz's left arm at the opening, On it's arm, out extended a small missile pod. Normally normal rockets would have no effect considering they would be too large for such a small opening and the impact and splash damage would be negated by the armor that would block it off.

However, his missile's lacked in size greatly. By themselves they would do minor damage to the insides, So he unloaded all 10 missiles into the opening just before his left arm finally shut down with the sword tightly gripped in it's locked up hand as it along with the sword fell to the ground uselessly. However he wasn't done. Using that distraction his still functional right arm grabbed it's assault rifle and peppered the mech's optics. It wasn't to make damage rather then to add onto the distraction his missile barrage obviously made. As his opponent was too focused on both attacks, one of Staltz legs puled up and under Roux and kicked the pelvis hard knocking the big lug off it as it quickly shifted into vehicle mode, Thankfully his left arm didn't need to be online for that, though the sword was now extending out since it wasn't properly folded back into place. It was an awkward position, but he couldn't do anything about it and ignored it as he got Staltz to floor it towards Roux, hop but still remain vehicle mode as it's back tire landed onto the head component. "Taste SKid mark!" he revved the wheel a few tiems before riding off and away from Roux. "Gonna have to approach that guy differently if this battle keeps up... Bag that, I'm going for Plan B."

@Tierax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back