Mecha RP: Legend of M

HEATS said:
Roland chucked to himself as he pulled himself out of his cockpit and stared down the other pilot, flagrently ignoring the orange mech that had interrupted their little pow-wow. "Not much of a victory if you can't even stick to your own laurels to see it done. I believe you're exact words were I'm going to charge it and knock it down, your job is too keep me from doing that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the actual charge was stopped the moment you slammed into the ground. That light show of yours wasn't part of the deal." Roland sighed.
"Moving goal posts aside, that machine of yours is impressive, even as far as jaeger knock offs go. I'd be happy to fight along side it, but you're gonna run out of allies fast if you attack people who want to help. I guarantee no one in the mutineers gives a damn about any debt you owe, it's the first I've heard of it in any case." He reached into the pocket of his flight jacket and brandished a badge bearing a pair of twin stripes.

"My name is Roland Croix. I'm a Flight Lieutenant and one of the rebellion's top aces, or so people keep telling me." He added nonchalantly as he pinned the rank insignia back onto the collar of his suit.

"With that being said, not a whole lot of people can take me on like that, even with a better suit. With that being said, I might have a job I'm gonna need help with tomorrow that could help get rid of your debts, if you're willing to here me out when we get back to the hanger."

"Now as for you.." He turned to the orange mech, unfazed by the apparent threat. "...Do I know you?"

The pilot squinted his furrowed his brow as he tried to recall where he'd seen the machine before. It took a moment but eventually came to him.

"You're that shitty mechanic from shell bay!" He seemed genuinely shocked at the revelation. "Why the hell would I owe you money? All you did was run a blow torch across my shield for like 5 minutes before the city got attacked. I had to fight that asshole without my rockets because of you!" He motioned wildly over to the white aired pilot opposite to him, his sudden anger seemingly blinding him to the fact that it was very much his own fault the shield was damaged in the first place.

"Whatever!" He added indignantly as he threw his hands up and climbed back into his cockpit. "Anyway, I'm going back to the hanger. I still need to fill in my report. I'll fill you in on the job afterwards." And with that he was off.

(Admittedly not great and kind of jumbled, but I just wanted to get it done so that we can move on. Once we get everyone back to the hanger I'll explain the mission and we'll try to start chapter 3 tonight.)
The pilot eye twitched listening to Roland's rant, what did he expect was going to happen, he wasn't even finished with his work. "Correction, I'm not curb stomp, I'm gonna drop kick him off a cliff" he followed after the Joust.

@HEATS

...And who's this clown? Sullivan thought as the orange suit—which looked like a custom LVF-005 Doll—appeared out of the blue. He didn't respond to either pilot, instead merely listening and watching as both pilots marched off. The heat knife that was still embedded in Thunder Child's hand fell out with a loud clunk, forced out by the machine's regeneration, breaking Sullivan's silence and causing him to sigh.

"...I've gotten myself involved with quite the odd bunch, dad," he said quietly before following after the orange Doll and Roland.

@HEATS

@Foxora

Valk made it to the top of the base, only to hear from some of the others around him that the fight had just concluded. He was a bit disheartened that he didn't get to watch, even more so that it had been so quick. There was a light chime in his ear, similar to the chime that occurred when he was in the cockpit of his mech. Valk rose a hand to his ear, the hand motion itself activating EXEA's communications with him.

"V, it seems all pilots are being called to the hanger. Shall I meet you there?" The familiar tone of EXEA's feminine robotics rung in his ear, but it wasn't quite loud enough for others walking past him to hear.

"Of course, I'll be down there in a few minutes." Valk responded, the idea of watching the other mechs fight now simply a distance memory to him. He proceeded down the steps with a swift pace, sliding down railings and zipping between others walking down the hall.

"Whoops! Sorry! Make way!" He shouted down the hall, making quick turns around corners and continuing to slide down steps until he reached a long flight of stairs that would lead him to the hanger. He ran down those as well, the first mech coming into view was his very own EXEA, followed by a group of other pilots that he hadn't become quite familiar with yet.

(Extremely sorry for my absence, hope nobody was relying on me for anything drastic. I had my character make it over to the hanger, seeing as how the fight just ended and the pilots are just now making their way back. Just continue to skip past me unless I'm made contact with specifically, I'll check this RP more often because it seems I don't get notifications at all unless I'm specifically tagged.)

Crimrose said:
"So... You're saying Kaiju aren't known for jumping that high? This could be quite helpful if what you're saying is true." Ivis would like to see something decent come out of this, maybe something that could get her closer to human.
She smiled, which would be weird under normal circumstances, as she was carrying a Kaiju head.

@Salex

@CERBERUS177
"in my years of fighting and also from my grandfather's diary, i havent seen anything that can jump that high.... i also saw some flaps under it's arm, this may mean the kaiju is able to fly, we need to bring this back fo HQ ro be researched" he said

@Crimrose @CERBERUS177

Tierax said:
The man was flustered, constantly stammering to interject, his face awash with frustration and desperation to regain control of the situation.
Small clicks of the guards in each corner switching the safety off on their weapons could be heard as each became nervous of the intimidating mech's entry.

Dead silence followed Jackson's last lines.

-recorded the whole thing huh?-

Roux was impressed, though he was barely able to follow the conversation over his pain.

"I... I see... Well uh..."

The man was clearly shaken, looking at each person in the room but making a show of ignoring Roux... Giving him a facade of confidence once more.

-For sure a pencil pusher, probably got the position because daddy knew what strings to pull- Roux smiled at the thought.

The 'beast' walked to Jackson seat and picked up the remote, turning the collar back to standby.

"Well then.." He started, attempting to take control of the conversation once more.

"..When the time comes this collar does have a lethal setting, it won't damage the implant... I can't stress enough that the implant must remain intact! I'll..."

He paused a moment, indignantly he motioned for the guards to throw Roux out into the hanger, handing one of them the 'leash'.

with brief hesitation they did so, though this time with some semblance of respect for their captive.

Clearing his throat and fully regaining composure, he turned to address Jackson, albeit with forced respect.

"I'll contact your superiors to negotiate a proper contract... However you are to be confined to this hanger until such time as negotiations... Are completed."

He was careful with his words there, Too careful... It left Roux on edge.

The man went bak to his seat and fiddled with a previously unseen console, as Roux stood tall.

"Hey Boy Scout!..when I get loose, and I WILL get loose... You're mine."

He glared at the man, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

In response the blast doors slammed shut and the room lifted back to the roof, leaving the six gathered in the hanger.

The guards seemed uncertain and gathered some distance away from the two pilots.

"Hey you, Jackson was it? I like your style, are all you Athenians like this? Had a boy in my cell who..."

He paused a moment, feeling a heavy weight in his chest again. A little distracted, he attempted to finish what he was saying...

"He uh... Always swore that we should always leave you guys alone, zero contact, went to great pains to leave you lot alone... Good to see some level heads still out there.."

When Jackson returned his gaze he couldn't help but look away... Though the pain he was in felt like it was going to break him, a hollow feeling numbed it all to background noise.
Jackson turns to face Roux. You know when you see a thundercloud in the distance on a beautiful Summer day in an otherwise clear sky, and you think for a moment, Wow, there's a lot of fury bottled up in there. Where's the nearest shelter again? If a human expression could capture that moment, Jackson's was approaching it.

"Roux le Corps, are you accepting a position as a recruit in the Athenian mili'try? Because we don't go any further 'til that's clear. And lesson number one will be that we don't threaten the lives of League citizens. We clear recruit, or do I walk away now and leave you in the questionable graces of this lot?"

[QUOTE="dr xenon]Jackson turns to face Roux. You know when you see a thundercloud in the distance on a beautiful Summer day in an otherwise clear sky, and you think for a moment, Wow, there's a lot of fury bottled up in there. Where's the nearest shelter again? If a human expression could capture that moment, Jackson's was approaching it.
"Roux le Corps, are you accepting a position as a recruit in the Athenian mili'try? Because we don't go any further 'til that's clear. And lesson number one will be that we don't threaten the lives of League citizens. We clear recruit, or do I walk away now and leave you in the questionable graces of this lot?"

[/QUOTE]
Roux snapped from his thoughts and managed to return his gaze to the man. A little taken aback by the fury in his eyes... Roux understood why, he had put himself on the razors edge now... But Roux had made a promise to his own crew, so he couldn't just accept his mercy... If he knew him any better maybe he could explain himself?

"Not that I'm ungrateful, but we both know you wouldn't trust me if I simply said yes. But I'll tell you what, seeing as I didn't threaten him as one of yours you leave him to me." he motions to his collar, giving it a tug for emphasis.

"Other then that, you have yourself a recruit, but..."

He slowly stepped in closer, looking around to see how far the guards are.

"At this point, you are going to want to beat me and toss me in a cell or you are going to make a target of Athens, not sure if you knew, but the rebels and the league have it out for me...

And you may have just made yourself or your city a target. Best not look buddy buddy. Trust me on this and I'll trust you with my life." He Whispered, spitting on the floor in front of Jackson and giving him a subtle nod.

-least I can do to return the favour-

He begun to cuss out Jackson, careful not to say a thing too hurtful, but making enough of a scene to look convincing.

He hoped Jackson would follow his lead, he really did.

For some reason he had taken a shine to this man, maybe he reminded him of a few of his comrades in arms... Or maybe it was how he reacted to the Boy Scout earlier. Maybe though, it was that respectable fury behind his eyes, this man clearly knew how to temper that anger.

Either way, Roux would make sure the league didn't think they were friends, and hopefully Jackson knew the right people to help Roux get his revenge on whoever threw away the lives of his own troops...

(Feel free to force me into a cell or something, so we can wrap this up for chap 3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside the base, a light in the sky can be seen. The machine coming from it had a familiar silhouette yet was different as well.

Klein looks at the base from his screen. "So this is where I am assigned this time. Well, better make my presence known." He mutters to himself. He opens up a comm channel. "This is World League Special Forces machine LMS-145TX Striker Kai, requesting landing permission." Klein requests calmly.

Foxora said:
The pilot eye twitched listening to Roland's rant, what did he expect was going to happen, he wasn't even finished with his work. "Correction, I'm not curb stomp, I'm gonna drop kick him off a cliff" he followed after the Joust.
@HEATS
AceOfSpades0210 said:
Valk made it to the top of the base, only to hear from some of the others around him that the fight had just concluded. He was a bit disheartened that he didn't get to watch, even more so that it had been so quick. There was a light chime in his ear, similar to the chime that occurred when he was in the cockpit of his mech. Valk rose a hand to his ear, the hand motion itself activating EXEA's communications with him.
"V, it seems all pilots are being called to the hanger. Shall I meet you there?" The familiar tone of EXEA's feminine robotics rung in his ear, but it wasn't quite loud enough for others walking past him to hear.

"Of course, I'll be down there in a few minutes." Valk responded, the idea of watching the other mechs fight now simply a distance memory to him. He proceeded down the steps with a swift pace, sliding down railings and zipping between others walking down the hall.

"Whoops! Sorry! Make way!" He shouted down the hall, making quick turns around corners and continuing to slide down steps until he reached a long flight of stairs that would lead him to the hanger. He ran down those as well, the first mech coming into view was his very own EXEA, followed by a group of other pilots that he hadn't become quite familiar with yet.

(Extremely sorry for my absence, hope nobody was relying on me for anything drastic. I had my character make it over to the hanger, seeing as how the fight just ended and the pilots are just now making their way back. Just continue to skip past me unless I'm made contact with specifically, I'll check this RP more often because it seems I don't get notifications at all unless I'm specifically tagged.)
Foxora said:
@HEATS
More than an hour passed as Roland dealt with his higher ups, explaining his findings and discussing the next course of action followed by an extended series of debates, speeches, and occasional dramatic silences. Eventually, the many headed beast that was the rebellion's leadership finally came to a consensus and sent representatives to each of the factions' hangers to fill the pilots in.

Unsurprisingly, Roland was nominated for the Mutineers.

All the pilots the mutineers could muster, as well as a handful of freelance pilots that had been unfortunate enough to get roped into the whole thing, among them both the Pilot of the thunder child and confusingly that mechanic Roland couldn't seem to shake off, had all been gathered together on the flight deck. Roland found the highest position he could and whistled to get everyone's attention.

"Ahem." He started as everyone quieted down. "As many of you are well aware, we've been loosing ground here in the southeast for some time now. Our western supply routes have been heavily damaged thanks to increased patrols and a heavier fleet presence over the last few months has rendered trade with South America impossible. Coupling this with increased Kaiju activity which has significantly damaged a number of towns we were using for recruitment. The simple fact of the matter is that if we stay here the league will simply starve us to extinction." The somber note made some in the crowd shift uncomfortably and some unhappy mumbling briefly echoed through the crowd.

"However, as some of you may have already guessed, we have no intention of waiting around for that to happen. Over the last few months our agents within the blue zones have been working on gathering information on a ship, some sort of massive super carrier that's supposed to be one of a pair of prototypes for the next generation of the League's fleet. A few weeks ago, we found out where they're hiding it. They'll be docking it at some old anti-kaiju fortress on the edge of the protected zone, a huge cliffside hanger called a shatterdome."

"Our goal is too give the League a black eye, steal the ship, and use it to link up with our allies in the Venezuela region. Together our combined forces will be able to more effectively fight back against the growing League presence on this side of the world as well as opening up potential channels for further communication with other rebel factions around the globe."

"The plan is to have all of our available pilots attack the base surrounding the hanger itself first, approaching from the west and drawing away the main brunt of their forces to distract them from the infantry, light armored, and non combat units which will be approaching from the south. Once the Light forces secure the ship, we'll rendezvous with them and help fight off any pursuing forces. From there we should be home free, at least for the moment. Of course this won't be easy, the League has been positioning units from all over to the area for the last few weeks, so there's no doubt we'll be seeing hostile units far beyond the typical grunts we usually encounter." He took a deep breath.

"If anyone has any questions or concerns, now would be the time to voice them. Otherwise we're moving out tomorrow morning. This would also be the time to see about any kit changes or repairs. For now, you're all dismissed."

Klein soon lands in the hangar, moving to an available spot. He opens the cockpit and climbs out of his machine, looking around the hangar in thought.

"Interesting..." He mutters to himself as he looks at the machines already present in the hangar.

HEATS said:
More than an hour passed as Roland dealt with his higher ups, explaining his findings and discussing the next course of action followed by an extended series of debates, speeches, and occasional dramatic silences. Eventually, the many headed beast that was the rebellion's leadership finally came to a consensus and sent representatives to each of the factions' hangers to fill the pilots in.
Unsurprisingly, Roland was nominated for the Mutineers.

All the pilots the mutineers could muster, as well as a handful of freelance pilots that had been unfortunate enough to get roped into the whole thing, among them both the Pilot of the thunder child and confusingly that mechanic Roland couldn't seem to shake off, had all been gathered together on the flight deck. Roland found the highest position he could and whistled to get everyone's attention.

"Ahem." He started as everyone quieted down. "As many of you are well aware, we've been loosing ground here in the southeast for some time now. Our western supply routes have been heavily damaged thanks to increased patrols and a heavier fleet presence over the last few months has rendered trade with South America impossible. Coupling this with increased Kaiju activity which has significantly damaged a number of towns we were using for recruitment. The simple fact of the matter is that if we stay here the league will simply starve us to extinction." The somber note made some in the crowd shift uncomfortably and some unhappy mumbling briefly echoed through the crowd.

"However, as some of you may have already guessed, we have no intention of waiting around for that to happen. Over the last few months our agents within the blue zones have been working on gathering information on a ship, some sort of massive super carrier that's supposed to be one of a pair of prototypes for the next generation of the League's fleet. A few weeks ago, we found out where they're hiding it. They'll be docking it at some old anti-kaiju fortress on the edge of the protected zone, a huge cliffside hanger called a shatterdome."

"Our goal is too give the League a black eye, steal the ship, and use it to link up with our allies in the Venezuela region. Together our combined forces will be able to more effectively fight back against the growing League presence on this side of the world as well as opening up potential channels for further communication with other rebel factions around the globe."

"The plan is to have all of our available pilots attack the base surrounding the hanger itself first, approaching from the west and drawing away the main brunt of their forces to distract them from the infantry, light armored, and non combat units which will be approaching from the south. Once the Light forces secure the ship, we'll rendezvous with them and help fight off any pursuing forces. From there we should be home free, at least for the moment. Of course this won't be easy, the League has been positioning units from all over to the area for the last few weeks, so there's no doubt we'll be seeing hostile units far beyond the typical grunts we usually encounter." He took a deep breath.

"If anyone has any questions or concerns, now would be the time to voice them. Otherwise we're moving out tomorrow morning. This would also be the time to see about any kit changes or repairs. For now, you're all dismissed."
The "Mechanic" looked around at everyone else, "Whoa hold up, these guys are planning on what?" He watched everyone disperse. He then decided to call out to Roland. "Hey, Cheapskate! Do I get paid for this or are you gonna keep trying to skimp out in your debt!

@HEATS

Tierax said:
Roux snapped from his thoughts and managed to return his gaze to the man. A little taken aback by the fury in his eyes... Roux understood why, he had put himself on the razors edge now... But Roux had made a promise to his own crew, so he couldn't just accept his mercy... If he knew him any better maybe he could explain himself?
"Not that I'm ungrateful, but we both know you wouldn't trust me if I simply said yes. But I'll tell you what, seeing as I didn't threaten him as one of yours you leave him to me." he motions to his collar, giving it a tug for emphasis.

"Other then that, you have yourself a recruit, but..."

He slowly stepped in closer, looking around to see how far the guards are.

"At this point, you are going to want to beat me and toss me in a cell or you are going to make a target of Athens, not sure if you knew, but the rebels and the league have it out for me...

And you may have just made yourself or your city a target. Best not look buddy buddy. Trust me on this and I'll trust you with my life." He Whispered, spitting on the floor in front of Jackson and giving him a subtle nod.

<snip>

(Feel free to force me into a cell or something, so we can wrap this up for chap 3)
Jackson didn't let Roux get far in his rant before he snapped a right-handed backfist into the center of his face. Enough to bloody Roux's nose and stun him. As Roux staggered back Cutter grabbed his left hand and applied a wristlock to it with a move worthy of a first-class bouncer, and started escorting Roux to a more private room in the Sortie area.

"Lesson One, recruit, don't sass yer Sergeant," he says as they disappear into the other area.

(ooc: ready to move on!)

Klein decides to go to the mess hall to grab a snack. The flight made him hungry. His posture straightens up as he moves, relaxing as he sits at the table with his food. As he finishes, he goes to work on his Striker Kai.

(OOC: Ready to move)

Shatterdome

latest

The skies were full as the rebel Jousts made their approach. A veritable rainbow of various custom liveries, faction colors, and flags of nations and causes long forgotten by most. It was a wonder how they hadn't been shot down already and there was an unspoken consensus among the Mutineers that the enemy was probably already well aware they were coming, but with a force this size stealth wasn't exactly an option. Best option was to just rush them down and try to take out anything dangerous before it could do any significant damage.

Soon the facility appeared on the horizon, towering over the borderlands and staring off into the vast ocean was the mountain-esqe fortress. The shatterdome.

No sooner had they seen the base than an orchestra of sirens whirred up across the base and the sound of flak began to fill the air. Absent mindedly Roland felt to check his watch.

"12 pm. High noon." He mused. "As good a time as any. All Right Everyone! Look Alive! Neutralize anything that could pose a threat to the Light forces and watch don't forget to watch your backs! See you on the other side!" With that out of the way, the Mutineers' lead force dove into action.

The ground was littered with AAA turrets, tanks and missile launchers but it seemed like the enemy suits hadn't scrambled just yet. Something he thought seemed strange, it didn't seem like the league would be willing to just sit back and let them walk up to the base like this. Roland picked off a few of the small fry with his rifle but kept looking out for the real fight. He was starting to get a gut feeling that this was going to be harder than anyone had anticipated.

Klein runs to his mech fast. As he jumps in he turns on his comm and IFF before moving to get out of the base. "This is Schterzen in Striker Kai, moving to intercept the enemy force." He announces through comms as his unit lines up to jet out of the hangar.

Blaring claxons interrupted Jackson's lecture to Roux on the intricacies of Article 1. He broke into a full run for the hangar, grabbing his handheld to mash the emergency activation control for his mech.

"Alright kid, time ta see what you can do."

He scrambles into the pilot harness as the tell-tales flash green.

RIPTIDE ONLINE, the voice from a century before rumbles in his ears.

"Roux, go to hover form and let's get you to ground where you ken shoot from," Jackson drawled cooly despite the press of combat. "I'll cover yer 6 - unless you try to run - we know what happens then."

The Riptide bursts out from the hangar, shield immediately deflecting anti-personnel rounds from a passing helicopter gunboat. Jackson swings his right arm around and a blaze of hyper-energized particles erupts from the ion accelerator slung under the Riptide's forearm. The chopper is physically pushed aside in mid-air before exploding in a dazzling burst.

"Let's go!"

@Tierax

Klein boosts forward in a show of blinding speed. He takes aim at a chopper, firing his beam rifle. The beam of superheated energy completely incinerates the chopper. (Assuming you mean attack helecopter xD ) He then fires two rounds from one of his leg's 6-tube missile pods. The warheads detonating on two more choppers in a dazzling display of "Fireworks" as Klein would call it.

The "mechanic" heaved a sigh, "We're actually doing this..." His mech was flying in formation, picking off tanks and AAA turrets from his rail gun rifle. Once he emptied the clip he reloaded a new one before folding it and returning it to his back.

"This whole plan feels sucky" something felt wrong and he knew it. He broke from formation and pulled out his assault rifle, then whipped out a blade that flipped into a sword. "Kaijus are more fun to hunt" he then flew to ground careening through the enemy tanks and turrets shooting his rifle into his goes and slicing through any that manage to survive the bullets "Drive By, Snitches!"

"Hey Schterzen, that's some fancy flyin'!" Jackson exclaims over comms, triggering a control to indicate to Klein which mech he is. "I'm callsign 'Cutter'. Can you pervide some high cover? My unit is ground-pounders."

Cutter jumps his mech evasively and fires off an explosive bolt at some incoming Jousts in Texas Lonestar colors. One in the center of the formation takes the brunt of the blast - perhaps previously damaged from ground fire - it tumbles out of the sky. His sensors show an Orange mech in the near-distance playing havoc with League ground forces so he lets loose with a burst from his ion accelerator on the way back to the earth.

That's a long shot, son. Let's see if he caught some 'er not. He thinks.

@Foxora

@Raider867

"Roger, Cutter. Providing cover fire." He says, firing at the enemy Jousts with his beam rifle and leg-mounted 6-tube missile launchers. His fires were more cover shots but some pilots were unlucky enough to get hit by a random shot from his rifle or a stray missile from his launchers. "My rifle will need to recharge and my pods will need to reload soon. Mind if I join you on the ground soon?" He asks Jackson as he continues his cover firing, watching the ammo gauge drop steadily.

@dr xenon

After the conference call Clayton had fallen asleep inside lucky. His body lay limp with his head thrown back and his feet propped up on the hatch lever. He was shaken awake by the thunder of guns and whir of air-raid sirens. He hit his head as he jolted awake. He had awoken to sirens dozens of times. His mindset immediately switched into tactics mode.

He pulled the main power-lever and Lucky roared to life. There was the distinct sound of the powercore coming online as his hand flew across the keyboard. Multiple lines scrolled across his monitors.

Weapons online,

Core online,

Acquisitions online,

Sentry online,

All systems nominal. N553 prepared for combat maneuvers.

Clayton pulled on his EVA suit. The armored suit would serve well in the event lucky was incapacitated or destroyed. He took hold of the joysticks. Lucky stood up and moved forward, along with several other mechs. "Nitrus, mobilizing. Check your fire." His voice was firm and calm.

As soon as he was out the hangar door his HUD litup like a christmas tree. There was no time to ponder how the rebels managed to gather such a force. He immediately began locking on missiles. A stream of fire poured from Luckys shoulder-mounted missile tubes. Raising its rifle, he began engaging any vehicles that dare come close. The sentry did the same.

He stationed himself at the entrance to the hangar, protecting it as mechs flew and ran past him into the fight. His expression was emotionless as casings began to litter ground around Lucky.

Raider867 said:
"Roger, Cutter. Providing cover fire." He says, firing at the enemy Jousts with his beam rifle and leg-mounted 6-tube missile launchers. His fires were more cover shots but some pilots were unlucky enough to get hit by a random shot from his rifle or a stray missile from his launchers. "My rifle will need to recharge and my pods will need to reload soon. Mind if I join you on the ground soon?" He asks Jackson as he continues his cover firing, watching the ammo gauge drop steadily.
@dr xenon
"Don't run yerself dry, Schterzen!" Cutter responded. "Be happy to have you down here with us if ya need to. Watcha got fer hand-to-hand?"

He triggered the beacon again on the League comms to show his position to Nitrus.

"Nitrus, this is Jackson November, callsign Cutter. Glad ta see you out here, Champ! We'll have these rebels runnin' home before ya know it, boys!"

@OGTomahawk, @Raider867

(ooc: heading off to bed soon.)

"I got Heat Swords and Rocket Anchor Wires to help if I drop my blade." Klein responds as he moves his rifle to the Striker Kai's skirt armor before drawing the Heat Swords from his back and falling to the ground. As he lands, he vertically cuts two enemy Jousts in half, firing two grenades from his right arm's twin grenade launcher at another. He then tosses his left Heat Sword at another enemy and piercing through the cockpit of the Joust. He fires his Rocket Anchor wire of his left arm and pulls it back into his hand just in time to slash another enemy Joust's shield, causing it to fall back. He stabs the cockpit of the Joust he knocks over, pulling the blade out and turning to his next group of victims.

@dr xenon

Roux did as ordered, though his older machine took longer to prep, and his new limbs getting in the way made it hard for him to get in his flight seat, leaving him well behind Jackson.

-low ammo, no repairs, and limited fuel... And I can't get comfy... I've had worse.-

He grumbled at the thought, finally activating his mech and activating form shift, the cockpit rotated until it faced backwards, crouching down and igniting thrusters it began a slow glide towards the exit iris, the legs locked in place with the armour plating sliding into position for stability.

The shrapnel shotgun mounted itself and locked in, the priming sequence beginning automatically.

The thrusters kicked into full burn as he swung around to face the iris gates, and burst through at maximum speed.

-fighting with the league to get revenge on the lot who betrayed me... What cruel irony- a grim grin cutting across his face.

He opened a private channel to Jackson, his older radio giving his voice a thick static with a little distortion, but thankfully, not enough to make him hard to understand.

"Jackson, point one, I may not look it but I've been involved in this fight since it started, I'm much older and probably much more experienced then you think.

Second, I know these guys, they likely got their heavies out front and probably two or three battalions coming in to flank. You've got some clout with these Boy scouts so make sure they spread their defences or we are all dead."

Swinging around he found some league tanks and opened another channel, telling then he was joining formation until he located Jackson. An orange mech screamed past peppering the group with bullets. The ones striking scorch ricocheted off of it's thick armour with a sound Roux had grown quite accustom to.

"Like that huh?" He muttered to himself amused, swinging scorch around and firing his cannon, the pilot clearly had skill, simply adjusting his path slightly so the shell would miss, but he couldn't have known the custom ammo Roux had.

As soon as the shell was by his side Roux detonated it, though it wouldn't have done much damage the shockwave knocked the mech about.

He activated his loudspeaker and addressed the air "strafe me again! See what happens!"

He moved into a defensive position around the league tanks, as their crews moved out from the destroyed ones and took cover.

@Foxora @dr xenon

Tierax said:
Roux did as ordered, though his older machine took longer to prep, and his new limbs getting in the way made it hard for him to get in his flight seat, leaving him well behind Jackson.
-low ammo, no repairs, and limited fuel... And I can't get comfy... I've had worse.-

He grumbled at the thought, finally activating his mech and activating form shift, the cockpit rotated until it faced backwards, crouching down and igniting thrusters it began a slow glide towards the exit iris, the legs locked in place with the armour plating sliding into position for stability.

The shrapnel shotgun mounted itself and locked in, the priming sequence beginning automatically.

The thrusters kicked into full burn as he swung around to face the iris gates, and burst through at maximum speed.

-fighting with the league to get revenge on the lot who betrayed me... What cruel irony- a grim grin cutting across his face.

He opened a private channel to Jackson, his older radio giving his voice a thick static with a little distortion, but thankfully, not enough to make him hard to understand.

"Jackson, point one, I may not look it but I've been involved in this fight since it started, I'm much older and probably much more experienced then you think.

Second, I know these guys, they likely got their heavies out front and probably two or three battalions coming in to flank. You've got some clout with these Boy scouts so make sure they spread their defences or we are all dead."

Swinging around he found some league tanks and opened another channel, telling then he was joining formation until he located Jackson. An orange mech screamed past peppering the group with bullets. The ones striking scorch ricocheted off of it's thick armour with a sound Roux had grown quite accustom to.

"Like that huh?" He muttered to himself amused, swinging scorch around and firing his cannon, the pilot clearly had skill, simply adjusting his path slightly so the shell would miss, but he couldn't have known the custom ammo Roux had.

As soon as the shell was by his side Roux detonated it, though it wouldn't have done much damage the shockwave knocked the mech about.

He activated his loudspeaker and addressed the air "strafe me again! See what happens!"

He moved into a defensive position around the league tanks, as their crews moved out from the destroyed ones and took cover.

@Foxora @dr xenon
The Orange Mech's sensors flare off and highlighted a fast approaching mech. "Well they were bound to show up eventually... Then he saw the mech he drive by start dating him for another pass. That was when idea struck in his head and he switched to vehicle mode mid air and floored it once it's wheels touched ground, kicking up a large trail of dust behind. "Ok Staltz, show EM what you can do." He was making another pass

@dr xenon @Tierax

Foxora said:
The "mechanic" heaved a sigh, "We're actually doing this..." His mech was flying in formation, picking off tanks and AAA turrets from his rail gun rifle. Once he emptied the clip he reloaded a new one before folding it and returning it to his back.
"This whole plan feels sucky" something felt wrong and he knew it. He broke from formation and pulled out his assault rifle, then whipped out a blade that flipped into a sword. "Kaijus are more fun to hunt" he then flew to ground careening through the enemy tanks and turrets shooting his rifle into his goes and slicing through any that manage to survive the bullets "Drive By, Snitches!"
Roland weaved through the clouds of flak and shredded a few more of the guns with his own. In the midst of the carnage he noticed a familiar orange suit. Laughing to himself Roland patched through.

"I can't believe you actually came. Is this really still about the money or are you just stalking me?" Roland sneered, amused to say the least. However he couldn't wait around for the man's answer to his ribbing as a number of red dots appeared from the base. Swarms of league jousts came pouring out, occasionally punctuated by a number of strange custom units.

"Looks like the party's here. And they've brought some interesting looking stuff. Look at that huge white one." Roland watched the massive white suit with a cannon nearly the size of itself as it lumbered around, but his attention soon drew to the smaller blue machine that was zipping around near it. It seemed to be as fast as his own custom.

"Hey mechanic. Cover me, I'm gonna take a close look at that blue suit over there." Without waiting for conformation the black joust zipped off towards his target. Blasting a few of the slower suits along the way for good measure.

@Raider867 (I'm coming to you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back