[Mean Streets, Cruel Towers]The Dive

I was asking mostly because I was considering popping him in the head, and didn't want to get shivved in the bollocks by any assholes that's still vertical.

Also, the mad bank is good, because fuck if I'll leave a body behind to incriminate us.

I guess Igo's anger threw off his aim. Don't worry. I'm fairly certain I can forge you a legit fake legit prescription for that.

You hit him. Once in the knee. Enough to throw his aim off, but not enough to stop him firing. Igo should brace for... *rolls dice* ...two bullets. Other two shots are wide - one misses, one hits him in the midsection. I suggest Shrei disarms everyone while they're down.

Gonna check how damage resistant Igo is and roll for berserk Arc.

Yep. Technically it should be a -2 to the difficulty, but fuck it, have some dice.

Keep it in mind for later. This is exciting.

Protip: Shrei can kite our burly friend in front of the turret. I'll assume Loki has control since Sage has been gone for over two weeks now.

If I recall, I saw Sherwood give previous mention that Sage has been sans computer and is trying to go get it fixed. Will go snag the quote of it when I find the post and edit it into this one.

Sherwood said:
I found out that @SephirothSage has been having computer problems, and that is why he's been offline for a while. Hopefully his rig will be fixed soon so he can rejoin us.

Righto, that means Igo is -2 for the next round, -1 to speed, and is currently bleeding -1 to Health per round.

Is the Health damage instantaneous, or does that only occur at the beginning/end of next round?

I was thinking that too.

Now, to finish the mission while bleeding to death, avoiding guards, and possibly dragging the body of our Heraclean friend along for the money.

Heh. The only person who has any Medicine is the berserker, and even then, it's only a single point.

So tell me, how does one stop oneself from bleeding to death? Maybe there's a first aid kit around here somewhere?

Likely that there's one in the security office nearby. One of the guards will have a key.

Holy shit, why have I been getting absolutely NONE of this in my feed!?

I have no idea this just happened. Dammit RPN get it together...

Cirno said:
@Grey: So Loki or Arte could use the key taken off a guard? Or is it a physical type of key anyone can grab?
It's a physical key card. Other places might use biometrics, mindscans, or implants, but this is a cheap venue for a night out, kids.

Say, are we on the third floor or the second floor?

Also, just clarifying, our objective is to get into the vault and extract data, right? As well as anything else we can pilfer that might be worth anything.

Second. Yes, primary objective is get to the vault, which is close, get the goods, and get out. Anything else you can steal is gravy.

If Loki breaks the locks on the guards' weapons those will also sell for a reasonable price.

Third floor has the vault. Then why the hell did we take the elevator to the second floor?

Also, cool. Pinching pennies wherever the hell I can.

I missed a post somewhere and thought that, rather than bundle into the death-sentence elevator, you had gone up through the ceiling of the floor below.

So you're on third floor - let's just get this shitshow over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back