[Mean Streets, Cruel Towers]The Dive

There are some burnouts, and you need to roll to pick out cameras in the rain.

I think Ritz taking the cameras out is the equivalent of taking flies out with a bazooka, in that it gets the job done, but is major overkill and super noisy. Nah, Igo's got a silencer if it comes to that, and all failing, the power should fix that problem with nary ado.

...unless they've got a backup generator.

Posts tomorrow after I surmount work. Hopefully with plenty of successful rolls to follow.

So, does this count as a lower coil spell and not qualify for shock, or am I gonna roll mana shock the first time I use magic in the mission?

Hmm.... pretty extensive re-wiring, so I'm counting it as third Coil.

But I'm sure you'll survive the shock roll. Be grand.

So the system has had an overhaul.

How would people feel about converting after this mission?

Not quite navy seal tactical insertion, but admit it. This is by far more amusing and the addicts won't remember anything afterwards regardless.

[QUOTE="Action Replay]Not quite navy seal tactical insertion, but admit it. This is by far more amusing and the survivors won't remember anything afterwards regardless.

[/QUOTE]
FTFY

....Survivors? Those will exist? I was talking about the addicts too out of it to notice whats going on from the gutters across the street.

Excuse me, we're not killing anyone. Igo has a strict "No money no kills" rule. As for other people... shit, he's an assassin and a mercenary, not a cop. Maybe if THEY did their jobs properly, this kind of shit wouldn't happen.

Cops do their job.

If you're a registered corporate citizen, or have paid your insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back