[Mean Streets, Cruel Towers]The Dive

Then the only people who are being hurt are people who don't have enough money, skills, correct life choices, or being us to matter.

Wait, are we waiting on peeps, or on redoing character stats?

Because those in need of redone character stats, I can do that.

We're not redoing until after the mission.

I need to post for you guys, I think. I'm planning to do so in a short while anyway.

Oh, okay. In which case, I'll hold off on redoing any stats pre-emptively, just in case somebody dies or otherwise gets some sort of horrible mutilation that necessitates major stats adjustments.

For curiosity's sake, where do we find the new and updated version of crucible: MSTCT version or whichever we update to? @Grey

@Silvertongued I never said we'd be killing the junkies, more that I meant security probably will. Which I get the feeling is happening inside the nicely sound proofed walls of the corp. More to the point, do we wait for @PixelWitch and @Teh Frixz to hit the generators and find a way in or do you want to find or make one ourselves? I advise against the front door, quite packed as I hear or rather don't...

New rules are in the link in my sig, I'm pretty sure. I'll collate them into a standalone doc because I have one pure-rules quickstart file kicking about.

It's not pretty, Cirno, but that's basically it.

I'll need to revise the skill list for Dismal Streets, though.

Pixel - honestly? That blocker ain't shit in the face of your augs, even without a roll.

Post from me to keep things moving soon.

I actually though this got archived while I was out.

I though this got archived and not returned - I thought I was waiting for someone but cannot remember. Will check now.

It's hard to see what's going on through the strobing lights and smoke, but you see an occasional muzzle-flash in the darkness and can just about hear screaming over the music.

Alright, guys. AR has been absent and is sort-of back, last I heard. Right now it's a matter of Igo and the doctor getting the intel from Shrei, and heading inside.

These subforums are a drain on site resources, and while I've gotten away with letting some lie fallow so far, I'm not pleased about it. If things really don't pick up I'll convert this into a Benighted Stars forum and carry on Tabula Rasa on a larger scale.

And if something I am doing or not doing is the problem here, lemme know guys.

Well Igo and Doc are outside waiting for the generator to go down before going inside, which means we're waiting on the ladies.

As the good dog says, we're ready to roll as soon as the power goes kaput. Otherwise we're just thumb twiddling in the rain.

You know, if this is Post-Darkening-skies, then Metal Gear Revengeance is a completely legitimate campaign.

Also, if we don't advance in a little bit, I might just waltz in? I dunno, I'm trying to think of a way to do this in character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back