• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Maybe..

Shrugging I pinch one eye closed, "Uh... I think sometime next weekend..?" I say sounding uncertain, rubbing my neck with a confused smile. "I'm going to have to start asking for some off time if this keeps up..

My jaw drops, "You don't get any time off do you?" I look at the ground confused. "Are you the only one who has to work over or.." I fade my sentence. "Nevermind, I uh.. Yeah" I fumble over my words. I look at Opeth, curled up next to my chair. "Does Kitty need to be taken out, along with them being fed?" I ask, looking up from Opeth.

"Yeah," Glancing over at Kitty I smile halfheartedly, "The babe needs to go out."

I look over at him, then back at you. "Want me to take him out? It wouldn't be a problem," I say standing up. I walk over to my jacket and slide it on along with my shoes.

"That would be epic." I smile over at you before turning back to the food I was making, "I might have the food ready soon. I just have to form and put it in to bake."

I nod as go grab his leash. "Come on boy, lets go outside." I laugh while saying. "It shouldn't be more than 10 minutes and I'll be back," I say as I open the door to the cold. I shut the door behind me and walk out into the cold wrath that awaits me. "Alright boy, let's try and make this quick. It's freezing." I say and my teeth begin to chatter.

Letting out a sigh after the door shuts, I shake my head. "Alright. Enough sulking." I mutter to myself before slapping my cheeks and humming a tune that could make even the mortuary happy. Rolling the dough into rounded curves, and filling the inside with butter and cinnamon I smile as I slip the tray into the almost painfully warm oven.

After Kitty finishes up I walk back into the apartment complex. I open the door and shrug off my jacket after unleashing the floof into the house. I hang my jacket up and slip off my shoes. I walk to the kitchen "I uh..are you okay?" I ask, looking at you. "If it's okay for me to ask, you just..seem a bit off today," I say a concerned look on my face.

Turning to face you I smile a bit, leaning against the counter I shrug. "I guess I'm just a bit tired of all this repetition you know?" I sigh running a hand over the counter.

I smile small smile, "Maybe you could call in? It's taking a toll on you, and I don't like seeing you this overworked and exhausted. It..worries me to say the least," I say as I feel a rush of heat spread across my face and to my ears. I rub the back of my neck, "Or you don't have to, your choice." I stammer out. I swallow a bit, then give a nervous chuckle.

Smile widening I laugh a bit, "Awe." I laugh a bit, "Its not like you to get all bashful." Turning to check the food I click my tongue to see it moving slower than I had planned. "Besides if you wanted me for a day, all you'd have needed to do was ask." I wink before pulling down a bowel to make the icing that would eventually top the baked goodies that began to let lose their pleasant aroma.

I laugh a bit "I uh, yeah I mean. Well you work all the time. It'd be better for you.. I.. " I sigh blushing more. "I'll go feed the babes." I say as I walk to go feed them. Once out of view I facepalm. "Smooth Oli.. Smooth," I mutter to myself.

Laughing a bit to myself, I smile. "So cute." I mutter to myself, mixing sugar vanilla and a few other amazing ingredients to make the thick ish icing.

"Okay young ones, are you ready to feast?" I ask Opeth and Thall, pouring their food into their set places as I do with the others. I walk back to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. "So how's the pastries coming along?" I ask.

"Ehh.." I mutter leaning to where I can see what is happening in the oven. "I'd say their almost good to go." I turn from my mixing to grab an oven-mit to take the cina-scented buns from the oven to cool.

I turn the cap on my water bottle watching you. "Smells delicious," I say before taking a drink of water. I lean against the counter opposite of you and begin to zone out, thoughts and my own little world beginning to fill my vision and mind.

"I know right?" I groan in delight at the scent that fills the air as I open the oven. Wincing slightly at the tremendous heat that spilled from the black cube I set the pan on the side to cool a bit while continuing to mix the icing.

I quickly shake my head then looks at you, chuckling a bit. I take another sip of the water before capping it. "Need plates or anything? I feel bad just standing here" I say, watching you work on the icing.

Glancing over I nod briefly, "Eh sure why not." Gesturing with my head to the cupboard I smirk, "You know where they are."

As I nod, I grab two plates and set them on the counter. I turn and lean against the counter, watching how your movements flow. I find my self smiling, then I swallow a bit. Reaching for my water, I shake my head. "Plates are on the counter," I manage out before taking another drink of my water.

"Good." I state, laughing a bit at the slight hesitation. "I guess I'll just get the food served up then." Without a pause I begin covering the pastries with the sweet topping, once the seem covered well enough, I swipe my finger around the rim of the bowel before popping it into my mouth.

I blink a few times before putting my water bottle in the fridge. "It smells and looks delicious." I say, bringing the plates over. I set them down on the counter beside the stove.

Gesturing to the buns I smile, "You can pick first."

I smile and grab one from the corner and set it on my plate, then I slide the other plate to you. "There you go. Thanks for making breakfast Al." I say with a smile on my face.

Winking I bump your hip, "Don't worry about it." I murmur before reaching around to grab for the middle goodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back