Maxwell Mansion (actual rp)

Pearl shook her head, smiling. "Nah I'm already settled. I'm gonna go lay down and get some rest. I came here from the airport, just got back from vacation."

"Thanks" Alexis says, a pure smile spreading across her face. She hasn't expected everyone to be do welcoming. "What grade??" She asks Jason. 
"Thanks" she says, a smile spreading across her face. She hadn't expected him to be so welcoming. He picks up two if her heaviest bags and helps Alexis.

"Me? 12th what about?" He asked and picked up a couple of her bags. Wow she has a really pretty smile. He thought to himself. 
((Hey did you get my message Lori ?))

Jason grinned "Awesome" he said "Well just to let you know we all take the same core classes and extra classes our whatever"

Alexis settles down in her room and starts unpacking. After she finishes she goes out to explore the campus. While walking she sees the same boy that had helped her before but she couldn't remember his name. He asks, "sorry! I didn't catch your name before.."

"I'm Jason, I never got your name either but I think I'll stick to calling you to Blondie" I smirk. Jasmine I walk around since its lunch but they haven't fixed lunch yet. I listening to my music.

"I like nicknames but I would really prefer to have a name. It's alexis. But most of my friends call me lex or Lexie." 'Jason... great name" I think.

"Alrighty then Lex" he said to her. "So it's lunch soon, If you were wondering" he said with a smile. Jasmine sees her brother with the new girl. She rolled her eyes.

Hunter parks his black motorcycle on the side of the street and gets a good look of the school. He swings his backpack over his shoulder and walks on to the campus. 
"You had a sister??" She asks half shocked. "Oh well whatever. Let's go shall we?"

Jasmine I walk to my room and shut the door. Jason smiles and nods "Yeah let's go" he said started walking to lead the way.

Hunter sneaks a peek at his guide paper. He's the captain of room 3. He walks into the room and drops his bag casually in the bottom bunk. 
Lexie follows him. She wants to make the first move. She gets closer and grabs his arm softly.

We get to the lunch room and I pull her out a chair. Jasmine got to the lunch room and sat down away from her brother. She doesn't like to sit with him because he always messes with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back