Maxwell Mansion (actual rp)

Lunch had apparently passed and Chandler didn't eat very much. He was never hungry when it was time to eat, and he got starving at random times. He stepped into the first living room and glanced around. It was pretty decent looking. “So, who's house was this? Or do they still own it?” he asked Ruby. (I moved them to the first living room. That okay?)

"Oh... really?" Ivan blushed a bit. "Thanks. It's not much. Usually when I talk I'm very loud, but when I sing my voice is really soft. So, not that awesome, exactly."

(yeah it's cool)

Ruby shrugged and sat down beside him. "I have no clue."

Pearl got bored and looked around the place, spotting her sister with a cute guy. Just laughing, she went back to her room.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Thank you." Ivan repeated. He spotted a unique looking cloud. "That looks like a girl on a plane. .... The kind they show in cartoons." He pointed to the cloud. "Oh, and there's a dog on the plane too." He laughed.

"Don't you see it? There, with that big round cloud." Ivan said. The cloud looked very realistic. Like a realistic cartoon.

Jasmine looked and finally saw it "Ah I see it" I look at him and then the clouds "Look you see the cloud that looks like nothing" she said trying to be funny but isn't.

Ivan pretended to look around to find the cloud that looked like nothing. "I see it! Well, there's a big crowd of nothing look alikes." He laughed wholeheartedly.

She laughed with him "Your funny too" she said and looked at him. She looked down at her shoes then at the clouds. She never been around a guy that wasn't her brother, well she has but it was her brothers friends and she didn't like them.

"Same to you." Ivan replied, when his laughter slowly faded. Jasmine seemed like a nice girl. Back at Black Rose, all the girls were such drama queens, flirts and... well, you know the type. At first Ivan didn't want to leave, but now he realized that it was a good choice.

"I'm in 11th. How about you?" Ivan asked back. "I really haven't met anyone yet. I mean, except you." 
[Gotta go to sleep soon. Very soon.]

((Okay))

"I'm in a 11th too! And I've only met my brother, you, my roommate, this girl, and her brother." She said and look down at her shoes and then at him.

Chandler bit his lip as he looked around the room. Leaning back, he returned his glance to Ruby. "So tell me about yourself." he said with a smile. He tilted his head and squinted at her before returning his head to its normal position. "You said your sister goes here too?" A slight twinge of jealousy sparked inside of him. He'd always wanted a sister. But his smile remained unfaltering as he waited for an answer.

Lex hadn't made any friends other than that Jason boy so she went around looking for him. She didn't know his room number and she really wanted to talk to him. He had been nice to me. Like nobody had ever been. He was funny and sarcastic at times. She wanted to go find him so she went outside.

(Ana Estes! Lookin' for u!)

Jason went walking outside. He was walking by the woods right by the house. He saw Alexis and smiled, he ran up to her. "He Lex" he said to her.

"Hi!" She tried to hide how glad she was to see him (thank you so much! Anna Estes) She ran up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

(You there? Anna Estes ) 
Are you there? Anna Estes

Last edited by a moderator:
"Umm. Nothing much.. just really walking around. ugh Okay okay I was actually looking for you.." Lex said a little embarrassed.

"What ya gonna do now? I'm kind of bored... Well at least I found you!" Lex flashed a smile at him and felt that they were closer now.

Hunter walked around hoping to see a girl named Ember Hale. He had seen a picture of her and she was pretty hot. Although she was MUCH younger than him, it didn't hurt to try right? He hadn't talked to anybody since he'd gotten here and he was hoping to meet someone like.. well, Ember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back