Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

She look's to Coko with Concern. " Why so Quiet? Your Scaring me." She said, Tapping his am. Then, looking regreatfully to Stranger Girl.

She look's to Them. "Call me when your done taking... I'll be down below." She pushed down on Cerby's neck. He obeyed. Dropping Thirty feet, before flying strait again. Completely out of ear range.

Maxine Land's behind them. She sigh's. " Will They Come For us, Coko?" She asked, slowly getting off Cerby. Her black hair blown back, by the early morning wind's. The sun barely had began to rise, Maxine yawned. Looking to her Brother.

She stood outside for a second more. "I Will Be down at The River, Coko." She say's with a smile. Then, happily skip's down to the water edge.

She sat down and gently began to hum to herself. " Da.Da.Da.Da.Dee.Da.Da.Da.Dee." She sang lowly, flicking a stone at the stand-stil water. She knew something was wrong with Coko. Maybe he was mad... At Her, She thought. It was a posibility. But, she wasn't sure. Then, there was a low rumble through the forest, behind her. She looked back curiously, noting that nothing was there. She turned back to the water.

She laid down in the sweet, smelling grass and began closing her eye's. In Minute's she began to snore lightly. Her hand's under her head like a pillow. Ignoring the rumbling. But this time, it was clearer & Louder.

I decide to sing. "Time to go to sleep. Time to shut your eyes, Time for sweet sweet dreams, and love in lullabies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back