Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

I whimpered in my sleep. Haou nudged me worried. he saw tears and smelled fire. he barked franticly when the couch caught on fire. he ran out to ya'll.

Maxine smelled the smoke first. But, when she saw the small puppy se realized what was happenening. " Fire! Coko! Fird. Nichole's is there!" She ran towards the castle and entered.She had walked into the kitchen. Fire was Spreading fast. "Nichole!" She screamed, looking into the den. It was Engulfe. She couldn't see Nichole. Uh oh

i didn't feel the flames they weren't hurting me. they were trying to hep somehow. i felt more tears run down my face. the flames didn't burn me. just relax little one you are about to get your gift. the flames made wings of fire and my outfit changed. i opened mmy eyes they were orange.

Maxine stood in the middle of the burning kitchen. When suddenly tney dissapeared. She felt light headed and sunk to her knee's. Holding her head. The worst head ack she's ever expirenced, in her life.

i said''its ok maxine...'' i look down and see a pendant i never saw before around my neck. i said''huh?'' holding it. the stone was warm to the touch it was red like fire.this is your fire pendant it allows you to control your flames.... the voice annonced. i said''control my flames?''

She sat in the floor, holding her head and muttering. " He's coming. There Coming. Really Close. We have to Run, Go, Now!" She barely whispered.

" He is Coming, Come to Kill, War Begin's. One of Us Die's permanetly. Another Betray's. The Third Fight's alone. Until End."

Maxine realeased her head and looked up, almost dumb-strucked. " W-What's going on?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back