Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

Pheobe walked close to Haou. "Promise me you'll watch them, I'll be Back..... I Hope." Pheobe glanced at her brother and sweet, Nichole. "Promise me you'll keep them safe?"

Pheobe smiled. "Right now, they need to be safe. Thats it... Where Im going. Somewhere." She stood abruptly. Pheobe walked to her brother side and hugged him. "You'll be okay. I promise."

Pheobe glanced at them heavily. She quickly stormed into the Castle doors. Pheobe turned and locked the door. She turned to face the rest of the Room. "Father!" She called out. Arms crossed.

I'll be back in Ten mins. People... Have to eat!

-*-

"Lets make this quick!" She growled. "Undo the Trade. Give back Coko's Heart!" She said, cold stoned. Pjeobe crossed her arms as she stared at her father.

-*-

Back C=

"Okay?" She snapped back. "He doesn't seem okay to Me! Or what about His Family... Like me! Do I Seem okay? Or Nichole, who's out there Crying her eye's out. Does she seem okay?" Pheobe knew she shouldn't argue, but couldn't resist.

Pheobe drew her knife from her belt loop. " Heartless. As always. Just Give It Back!" She yelled. Pheobe shushed quickly, she checked the door. Making sure nobody was coming.

Pheobe opened her blurry eye's. "Huh...?" It took her a few seconds to remember what had happen before she cried out. "Coko! Nichole, Help!"

Coko heared Pheobe's cry for help He raced upward to save her.

Necroseaven smirked as he traced a circle on Pheobe's stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back