Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

Sorry I havent been on in two days! Yesterday t softball practice I went to slide into second base and sprained my ankle. I went to the hospital and came home late! Hope I'm still accepted!

-*-

Pheobe sat up slowly, she coffed from the dry sensation in her mouth. She glanced around the room. It was a small dungeon. With bars in the front. She noticed Haou's limp body in the corner. He was his regular size. She crawled to his side, pulling him into her lap. "It's okay Haou! Coko and Nichole will find us soon enough. I hope," She mumbled sweetly. As she stroked his fur.

Pheobe backed into the farthest corndr, her nerves jumped when Nichole had appeared. "Where's Coko?" A man approached behind Nichole. He held a thick paddle. He swung it at the Back of Nicholes head. "Nichole! Look out!" She cried.

Pheobe watched as Nichole worked, silently she held Haou "What are you doing?" She asked in a sweet manner.

[MENTION=4076]yullen-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4524]Coko_Bacon[/MENTION]

Pheobe smiled devisly. She glanced at Nicholes smug face. " That was awesome." She stood to her feet and followed Nichole. "Where's Coko?"

When Coko stumbled in, it had sent Pheobe in dismay. She yelped in fear, stumbling backwards. She had dropped Haou on his back and she landed on her bum. She looked up starstrucked.

i said"YOU DONT JUST DROP A PUPPY LIKE THAT!" i checked haou for injuries. i said"what is wrong pheobe this isnt you...." looking at her with a wary gaze.

Pheobe looked at her on edge. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" She screamed, which even caught her by surprise. She had nevr yelled at anyone, except her father. Pheobe ran out of the cell and down the hall as fast as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back