MAIN OOC

I was hoping you'd stop him before he got the shot off but if he dies then he dies...

Hes smart but stubborn like Yusuke and heie. ..its his character can't go back on it but i will see if i can think of an alternative 

I was hoping you'd stop him before he got the shot off but if he dies then he dies...

Hes smart but stubborn like Yusuke and heie. ..its his character can't go back on it but i will see if i can think of an alternative 

Everyone spent like three days trying to tell Eric how he's wrong at this most of them have just given up on him

I know and he knows it to but hes not gonna back down just like when Yusuke almost killed himself fighting rando and suzaku and almost died taking genkai spirit orb its his way

From the very early stages of the first arc, there was a huge emphasis on obedience. Even Botan was reprimanded for her lack of it. The point being that most Spirit Detectives don't survive like Yusuke did. In fact, Yusuke likely wouldn't have survived as long as he did without the demonic blood that ran through his veins due to Toshin Raizen (which was noted in the manga). Yusuke was always a special exception to humanity.

From the very early stages of the first arc, there was a huge emphasis on obedience. Even Botan was reprimanded for her lack of it. The point being that most Spirit Detectives don't survive like Yusuke did. In fact, Yusuke likely wouldn't have survived as long as he did without the demonic blood that ran through his veins due to Toshin Raizen (which was noted in the manga). Yusuke was always a special exception to humanity.

Yeah Unlike us he was never normal and even was so unnormal he went against his what even the ruler of death thought. We were picked Yusuke was an accident he wasn't even supposed to die when he did and that was something they had never seen before. We should be compared more to Kuwabara who is what we are humans with spiritual awareness. 

Yea too late to back track now ☺ its ok

The death of any character, especially in context like this, lends to the narrative in a powerful way. I don't intend on opening up another cycle due to my involvement with the Justice League RP, so this is... kind'a where it drops off. I might integrate a demon character later, but this group is it for this RP unless I magically get more free time.

With that said, @Midnite , thank you for your contributions to this roleplay and this story. The impact of Eric will continue on. Feel free to visit in the OOC and watch the story progress. :D

The death of any character, especially in context like this, lends to the narrative in a powerful way. I don't intend on opening up another cycle due to my involvement with the Justice League RP, so this is... kind'a where it drops off. I might integrate a demon character later, but this group is it for this RP unless I magically get more free time.

With that said, @Midnite , thank you for your contributions to this roleplay and this story. The impact of Eric will continue on. Feel free to visit in the OOC and watch the story progress. :D

Yea well i only had interest in playing Eric really unless you come up with some twist where he can come back just let me know

Yea well i only had interest in playing Eric really unless you come up with some twist where he can come back just let me know

Plotwise, there is only one way to bring Eric back (or any destroyed soul back) since there was only one object in all of YYH that could effectively warp reality.

Effectively, yes. The Forlorn Mirror was the only thing in the show capable of performing such a feat, but that's... a long ways a way.

Finding a good OST for Tokshi when she gets serious in a fight is surprisingly hard as well....

Finding a good OST for Tokshi when she gets serious in a fight is surprisingly hard as well....

I'm in a toss up between:

and

for Yuto right now. While he seems like a jerk now, he's actually a relatively depressing character. His sorrow is what holds him back as a Spirit Detective and is why he chose to effectively become a mentor.

I'm in a toss up between:

and

for Yuto right now. While he seems like a jerk now, he's actually a relatively depressing character. His sorrow is what holds him back as a Spirit Detective and is why he chose to effectively become a mentor.

If that's the case definitely Byakuya he's got that sorta I've seen some shit music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back