MAIN OOC

Well...that was unexpected...

giphy.gif

The intensity was glorious though.

(testing) I'm uncultured

@Nenma Takashi @Scrubnoppon @Midnite @QuirkyAngel

Guys! I didn't vanish. I just bought Pokemon Moon on its release date and have been playing it. It is absolutely FANTASTIC and puts a whole new spin on the franchise. The 3D modeling is good, too. A bunch of balance changes as well. ALL THE HYPE.

That said, you can see my inner 90's kid freaking out. I apologize for the lack of activity. If it is an consolation, I have paid significantly less attention to the Justice League RP as well - pretty much only replying with two characters.

Did I mention this game is set in FUCKING HAWAII? 

Anyway, I do assure you that I will take the time to get a response up tomorrow. Just cut me some slack. I promised myself I'd only buy one new game this season and I had to choose from a LOT of nice ones, ie Battlefield 4, Dishonored 2, Titan Fall 2, Dues Ex: Mankind Divided and Xenoverse II. So this is like the one new game I get to enjoy until my intense training is over.

Same, i got sun and I'm loving it. I'm not too far in, but I'm hooked. If you ever need any sun exclusives hit me up.  (Yo but deus ex is pretty short I'd say like, rent it or something unless your a die hard fan.) 

@Nenma Takashi @Scrubnoppon @Midnite @QuirkyAngel

Guys! I didn't vanish. I just bought Pokemon Moon on its release date and have been playing it. It is absolutely FANTASTIC and puts a whole new spin on the franchise. The 3D modeling is good, too. A bunch of balance changes as well. ALL THE HYPE.

That said, you can see my inner 90's kid freaking out. I apologize for the lack of activity. If it is an consolation, I have paid significantly less attention to the Justice League RP as well - pretty much only replying with two characters.

Did I mention this game is set in FUCKING HAWAII? 

Anyway, I do assure you that I will take the time to get a response up tomorrow. Just cut me some slack. I promised myself I'd only buy one new game this season and I had to choose from a LOT of nice ones, ie Battlefield 4, Dishonored 2, Titan Fall 2, Dues Ex: Mankind Divided and Xenoverse II. So this is like the one new game I get to enjoy until my intense training is over.

No problem. I'm not exactly in a position to tell anyone off for lack of activity anyway :$

Though I'm not much of a gamer, I'm glad you're enjoying the new Pokemon release. I've heard lots of good things about it.

Same, i got sun and I'm loving it. I'm not too far in, but I'm hooked. If you ever need any sun exclusives hit me up.  (Yo but deus ex is pretty short I'd say like, rent it or something unless your a die hard fan.) 

Is there a difference between Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon?

Different Pokémon are in different versions, and some other minor changes. Im PRETTY sure the Two are set 12 hours appart. 

giphy.gif

lol/ Indeed it has. Now, the question is, what's everyone going to do about it?

...I'll try to get Arimi's post up today...

Alright, Eric decided to do a one-day timeskip. Personally, I don't mind that. What I will do first is reply to Tokshi.

@Scrubnoppon My suggestion for you would be to build around the post Eric made. This will keep the timeline nice n clean.

@QuirkyAngel They post quicker than the Beta Protocol RP. It's actually quite impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back