Main IC RP

Mephisto took off his hat and counted to three in a foreign language. "Eins, Zwei, Drei!" and took out a big metal can out of it. It was warm, but not hot and inside there was chocolate. Mephisto said "Ah-ah-ah! I said I'll take you on a contract, and I'm going to make good on that. But not this one. It's one of a kind, and I just can't let you come along. I'm sorry." as he gave her the chocolate. He put his hat back on his head, and steadily chuckled, then saying "You can help me by being nice to others, do lots of good, do something worthwhile. That's all I ask of you, is to try to do it." then Mephisto slowly grinned in an awfully creepy way and looked to his left and saw Tiercel who was spying on them. "Hello there!" Mephisto made a friendly remark, looking towards Tiercel with his menacing, ecstatic and joyous expression.

Lilith eagerly started drinking the chocolate before she realized what he had said. "Awww! Why won't you take me? Thats so mean!" She poutingly drank the rest. "See? I'm totally a nice girl today! I didn't even try to kll the one spying on us!" She turned around defiantly and ran off. Only around the corner though. 

Mephisto took off his hat and counted to three in a foreign language. "Eins, Zwei, Drei!" and took out a big metal can out of it. It was warm, but not hot and inside there was chocolate. Mephisto said "Ah-ah-ah! I said I'll take you on a contract, and I'm going to make good on that. But not this one. It's one of a kind, and I just can't let you come along. I'm sorry." as he gave her the chocolate. He put his hat back on his head, and steadily chuckled, then saying "You can help me by being nice to others, do lots of good, do something worthwhile. That's all I ask of you, is to try to do it." then Mephisto slowly grinned in an awfully creepy way and looked to his left and saw Tiercel who was spying on them. "Hello there!" Mephisto made a friendly remark, looking towards Tiercel with his menacing, ecstatic and joyous expression.

Tiercel jumped at the pointed "hello there!" from none other than their leader who seemed to notice that Tiercel was listening. He couldn't help it! But in the end that was most likely just an excuse now. He was after all, just standing outside in the corridor with nothing better to do. "Hello." He opted for honesty in most cases, hell, what more damage could it do- he wasn't all that used to the mechanics of how things worked here, he wouldn't know unless he made an effort to learn. He'd have to come clean with it. 

"Sorry-" he looked down, a bit ashamedly, but looked back up after a moment and unfolded his arms. Well, as they say, 'curiosity killed the cat.' His mind bade him as he met Mephisto's sinister expression. 

Lilith eagerly started drinking the chocolate before she realized what he had said. "Awww! Why won't you take me? Thats so mean!" She poutingly drank the rest. "See? I'm totally a nice girl today! I didn't even try to kll the one spying on us!" She turned around defiantly and ran off. Only around the corner though. 

Tiercel jumped at the pointed "hello there!" from none other than their leader who seemed to notice that Tiercel was listening. He couldn't help it! But in the end that was most likely just an excuse now. He was after all, just standing outside in the corridor with nothing better to do. "Hello." He opted for honesty in most cases, hell, what more damage could it do- he wasn't all that used to the mechanics of how things worked here, he wouldn't know unless he made an effort to learn. He'd have to come clean with it. 

"Sorry-" he looked down, a bit ashamedly, but looked back up after a moment and unfolded his arms. Well, as they say, 'curiosity killed the cat.' His mind bade him as he met Mephisto's sinister expression. 

Mephisto sighed. He didn't want to lecture her on how the creature they will fight is too strong, but he felt he'd have to... it felt uncool. For someone as laid back as him, he felt too responsible. Much more responsible than normal. Mephisto walked past Tiercel and said "Apology accepted." then going to his office. He was glad that Lilith was giving some effort into being nice and good, so at least he had a reason to be proud of her.

Meanwhile, outside Fort Black... Eliphas arrived near the bridge. He stared at the extensive fortress and took his Tarot deck in his hands. He shuffled it around in his hands for a few seconds before taking out one of the cards at random... 'Justice,' it said. Eliphas put it back into the deck and continued on his way towards the main gate. "Who goes there?" one of the Warriors on the wall asked, to which Eliphas said "I want to be initiated." The guard looked back at one of his friends in the room that controlled the gate, and yelled. "PULL THE LEVEEER!" and as the other one pulled, the metal gate rose up and opened a way in. Eliphas walked inside and was immediately spotted by Mephisto. The Guildmaster came to a halt, as he approached Eliphas. "Hello, welcome to Fort Black! Mephisto Pheles, pleased to make your acquaintance~!" pointing his hand out, to offer a handshake.

Eliphas stared at him and shook his hand, then made a quick remark. "You're a demon, yet with good intentions." which made Mephisto grow curiosity on his face. Mephisto said "Yes, I am. How did you know that?" in clear curiosity. Mephisto smirked, genuinely wanting to know the answer. Eliphas said "Your aura tells me that. I'm a Psychic. I am Eliphas Sunrise." and Mephisto exploded with happiness. "Oh my? A Psychic? That will be a cool person to have around. Let me show you to your room! I'll be there later to explain how things work around here. Just follow this guy!" as he used a Permament Image spell. The clone led Eliphas to his room, whilst Mephisto continued to his office. Eliphas could sense that it was an illusion of Mephisto, not Mephisto in person.

Eliphas opened up the door, when the illusion dissapeared. He looked inside and put on a lazy smile, as the room needed cleaning. He sighed, deciding to take care of that later.

Mephisto sighed. He didn't want to lecture her on how the creature they will fight is too strong, but he felt he'd have to... it felt uncool. For someone as laid back as him, he felt too responsible. Much more responsible than normal. Mephisto walked past Tiercel and said "Apology accepted." then going to his office. He was glad that Lilith was giving some effort into being nice and good, so at least he had a reason to be proud of her.

Meanwhile, outside Fort Black... Eliphas arrived near the bridge. He stared at the extensive fortress and took his Tarot deck in his hands. He shuffled it around in his hands for a few seconds before taking out one of the cards at random... 'Justice,' it said. Eliphas put it back into the deck and continued on his way towards the main gate. "Who goes there?" one of the Warriors on the wall asked, to which Eliphas said "I want to be initiated." The guard looked back at one of his friends in the room that controlled the gate, and yelled. "PULL THE LEVEEER!" and as the other one pulled, the metal gate rose up and opened a way in. Eliphas walked inside and was immediately spotted by Mephisto. The Guildmaster came to a halt, as he approached Eliphas. "Hello, welcome to Fort Black! Mephisto Pheles, pleased to make your acquaintance~!" pointing his hand out, to offer a handshake.

Eliphas stared at him and shook his hand, then made a quick remark. "You're a demon, yet with good intentions." which made Mephisto grow curiosity on his face. Mephisto said "Yes, I am. How did you know that?" in clear curiosity. Mephisto smirked, genuinely wanting to know the answer. Eliphas said "Your aura tells me that. I'm a Psychic. I am Eliphas Sunrise." and Mephisto exploded with happiness. "Oh my? A Psychic? That will be a cool person to have around. Let me show you to your room! I'll be there later to explain how things work around here. Just follow this guy!" as he used a Permament Image spell. The clone led Eliphas to his room, whilst Mephisto continued to his office. Eliphas could sense that it was an illusion of Mephisto, not Mephisto in person.

Eliphas opened up the door, when the illusion dissapeared. He looked inside and put on a lazy smile, as the room needed cleaning. He sighed, deciding to take care of that later.

Lilith had secretly followed the clone. She was curious about the new guy. She snuck around, using a bit or bird energy to stay stealthed. She knew the clone could see her, but the stealth was because of the guy. 

When the clone disappeared, she became visible, still a bit afar, looking at the new guy. Her purple eyes scanned every detail. He appeared a tasty target to Syphon and he was alone... But she promised to be nice today. 'Maybe tomorrow...', she thought to herself. 

The girl snuck closet, until she rose to her full (kinda unimpressive) height. Her staff hit the ground, standing on it's (kinda impressive) height and she cleared her throat. The whole image looked a mixture of cute and creepy. "Hey new guy. Who are you? Daddy seemed to like you!"

When the two of them left Tiercel stood in the area alone, dust settling, silence pervading his ears. Well that was all... Brief. Truly they knew how to make guild members welcome if both of them went to greet who ever this newcomer was. 

Though only now it was a bit disappointing. Mephisto never did answer the question the young woman had asked. Perhaps because TIercel was near... But how was he ever going to gain a rank if nothing was going on? Or if no one said anything to him? He hardly knew a person here other than what he's heard. He really had been gone far too long. All he wanted to do was get out there.

Though left unscathed from his eavesdropping, which apparently counted as espionage, his apology holding, thank the gods, Tiercel looked about and tucked his wings in close and leaned back against the wall with a heavy sigh. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilith had secretly followed the clone. She was curious about the new guy. She snuck around, using a bit or bird energy to stay stealthed. She knew the clone could see her, but the stealth was because of the guy. 

When the clone disappeared, she became visible, still a bit afar, looking at the new guy. Her purple eyes scanned every detail. He appeared a tasty target to Syphon and he was alone... But she promised to be nice today. 'Maybe tomorrow...', she thought to herself. 

The girl snuck closet, until she rose to her full (kinda unimpressive) height. Her staff hit the ground, standing on it's (kinda impressive) height and she cleared her throat. The whole image looked a mixture of cute and creepy. "Hey new guy. Who are you? Daddy seemed to like you!"

Eliphas looked to the side, to see a something that could make an old man have a heart attack if he were to see it in a dark alley. It was Lilith, standing there in a nearly adequate balance of cute and horrifying, but Eliphas felt confident for now. "Eliphas Sunrise." He said, maintaining an effortless, emotionless face of apathy. "I am a Psychic, and you appear to be a Necromancer. " Reading Lilith's aura, that was filled with darkness. Eliphas stood there, his self-expression about as cold as it was, staring. Then, after a while he spoke up. "Do you want a fortune telling, or can I go back to my life?" Boldly daring to ask, however maintaining a neutral, yet polite voice.

(A few more posts and I'm gtg. Just a warning: I might go off soon without saying.)

Eliphas looked to the side, to see a something that could make an old man have a heart attack if he were to see it in a dark alley. It was Lilith, standing there in a nearly adequate balance of cute and horrifying, but Eliphas felt confident for now. "Eliphas Sunrise." He said, maintaining an effortless, emotionless face of apathy. "I am a Psychic, and you appear to be a Necromancer. " Reading Lilith's aura, that was filled with darkness. Eliphas stood there, his self-expression about as cold as it was, staring. Then, after a while he spoke up. "Do you want a fortune telling, or can I go back to my life?" Boldly daring to ask, however maintaining a neutral, yet polite voice.

(A few more posts and I'm gtg. Just a warning: I might go off soon without saying.)

Lilith grinned at the newby, enormous fangs showing. "Oh, I wanted to drain your soul. Until I remembered I promised to be a good girl today. So I just wanted to politely greet, which I did just a second ago." The definitions of "polite" may vary from person to person. "Yes. I am both, demon and necromancer, but as undeads aren't all my specification, I refer to myself more as a "dark mage." Your a fortune cookie on legs, if I understood right. Less crispy, more blubbery. Not less tasty I assume." She grinned again. "Now. I am Lilith. I am still an apprentice, because I can't fully control all that enormous devastating  power that is stuffed into my cute little body. Also, Mephisto is kinda my daddy. Thats it about me. Now you. Introduce yourself so we can be this friends thing. Maybe I won't drain you then."

Lilith grinned at the newby, enormous fangs showing. "Oh, I wanted to drain your soul. Until I remembered I promised to be a good girl today. So I just wanted to politely greet, which I did just a second ago." The definitions of "polite" may vary from person to person. "Yes. I am both, demon and necromancer, but as undeads aren't all my specification, I refer to myself more as a "dark mage." Your a fortune cookie on legs, if I understood right. Less crispy, more blubbery. Not less tasty I assume." She grinned again. "Now. I am Lilith. I am still an apprentice, because I can't fully control all that enormous devastating  power that is stuffed into my cute little body. Also, Mephisto is kinda my daddy. Thats it about me. Now you. Introduce yourself so we can be this friends thing. Maybe I won't drain you then."

Eliphas didn't seem too surprised about her words, after all, he was a Psychic. Her comparison, Eliphas found amusing to say the least, in fact: he nearly smirked. "I was born with a very close relationship to magic, that gives me special abilities." In a bored voice. Eliphas sighed and continued. "Mother died when I was twelve, but I found the killer with my powers and intelligence, then put him to justice. That's more than everything worth knowing about me." And waited for her to take initiative of the conversation, as he had no idea or sensation on what to talk about. Eliphas guessed that they'd talk about what she felt like.

Eliphas didn't seem too surprised about her words, after all, he was a Psychic. Her comparison, Eliphas found amusing to say the least, in fact: he nearly smirked. "I was born with a very close relationship to magic, that gives me special abilities." In a bored voice. Eliphas sighed and continued. "Mother died when I was twelve, but I found the killer with my powers and intelligence, then put him to justice. That's more than everything worth knowing about me." And waited for her to take initiative of the conversation, as he had no idea or sensation on what to talk about. Eliphas guessed that they'd talk about what she felt like.

Lilith nodded. "I see. It feels good to kill those that are unworthy of life. I must say, I prefer killing those that deserve it through unjust actions. Not that I'd not kill innocent people. But I enjoy it far less and would most likely only do it if I needed to. Or if I was bored. I get kinda murdery when I am bored." She then looked down. "I don't know if my parents live. I woke up here, in Daddies arms. I remember nothing before it. But Daddy cares for me and I am very grateful. I love him very much. Maybe, one day I will find out what happened to me when I lost memory. But I want to find it out myself, so don't tell me even if you know, cookie boy." She smiled forcedly, but the girl obviously did not feel like smiling. "So... betcha wanna get to know the place. Am I a psychic too now?" Teasing people was her hobby. But if Lilith teased you, it meant she saw you as a person cool enough to stand it. And to maybe laugh about it. If she disliked you, she'd tell you. Or kill you. Belonged to the situation mostly. 

(My last one for today. Nightie!)

Norren found it nice to have a couple days of respite before beginning his next mission. With the memories of his previous journey still fresh in his mind, he decided to make himself some room in the library to read and write in his journal among younger guild members writing reports or reading up on monsters. For the next few hours or so, Norren would keep to himself with a couple of books on the table, his journal in front of him and a fiction novel off to the side. Yet apparently, whatever had transpired during his last mission had been a misadventure of more epic proportions than Norren had thought as he soon found his inkwell running dry before he was even halfway done describing it. "Damn." he growled, angrily replacing the quill inside the empty pot. With a heavy sigh, he rose from his seat, wiping flecks of ink from his hands with his once white handkerchief. Norren moved to fetch another vial of ink from the librarian's desk, though he had to suppress a smirk when his eyes fell on Amilia, now the only other soul in the room.

She looked so much like her mother after a fashion, only she didn't seem as outgoing. At the moment she was sitting in her chair, a neutral expression on her face. Norren took the liberty of sliding into the seat across from Amelia's, as if he'd just been invited to tea, or something of a similar matter. "Studying this afternoon? How diligent of you, darling."

@Princess Ami

Amilia giggled a bit on what he said. "He does surely like me, I bet he does." Then she blushed. Why would she say that? 'Stupid me. Shut up.', she scolded herself mentally. 

"I would swap with you any time. I can't stand my apprentice. Maybe I'm not a person to educate. I wouldn't be a good mother, I guess." She smiled and then winked. "Whatsoever. If you wish to take your leave, have a good day. And I wish success to you... Feel free to talk to me when you see me around. I don't like to go first at all." 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Baragar bode farewell to Amelia and exited the library.  He hauled the huge bag of supplies over his massive shoulder.  His metal boots clinked and clashed together metallically on the floor as he headed towards Mephisto’s office.  He played over scenarios of the mission over and over in his mind… thinking over any possible mistakes.  He stopped in front of the office and placed his supplies carefully on the floor.  He doesn’t seem to be in any sort of fatigue.  Baragar felt that he has kept Mephisto waiting long enough… hopefully his preparation didn’t bother the Guildmaster in any way.[/SIZE]

Norren found it nice to have a couple days of respite before beginning his next mission. With the memories of his previous journey still fresh in his mind, he decided to make himself some room in the library to read and write in his journal among younger guild members writing reports or reading up on monsters. For the next few hours or so, Norren would keep to himself with a couple of books on the table, his journal in front of him and a fiction novel off to the side. Yet apparently, whatever had transpired during his last mission had been a misadventure of more epic proportions than Norren had thought as he soon found his inkwell running dry before he was even halfway done describing it. "Damn." he growled, angrily replacing the quill inside the empty pot. With a heavy sigh, he rose from his seat, wiping flecks of ink from his hands with his once white handkerchief. Norren moved to fetch another vial of ink from the librarian's desk, though he had to suppress a smirk when his eyes fell on Amilia, now the only other soul in the room.

She looked so much like her mother after a fashion, only she didn't seem as outgoing. At the moment she was sitting in her chair, a neutral expression on her face. Norren took the liberty of sliding into the seat across from Amelia's, as if he'd just been invited to tea, or something of a similar matter. "Studying this afternoon? How diligent of you, darling."

@Princess Ami

Amilia looked up, blushing gently. "Oh...uhm... thank you.", she murmured and smiled a little forcedly. She then looked back down to her book. She felt that wouldn't be the end and a moment later, she looked up again. "So... uhm... what brings you here?" The face of the small woman made her look incredibly dumb. She knew that. She liked the fact. 

Lilith nodded. "I see. It feels good to kill those that are unworthy of life. I must say, I prefer killing those that deserve it through unjust actions. Not that I'd not kill innocent people. But I enjoy it far less and would most likely only do it if I needed to. Or if I was bored. I get kinda murdery when I am bored." She then looked down. "I don't know if my parents live. I woke up here, in Daddies arms. I remember nothing before it. But Daddy cares for me and I am very grateful. I love him very much. Maybe, one day I will find out what happened to me when I lost memory. But I want to find it out myself, so don't tell me even if you know, cookie boy." She smiled forcedly, but the girl obviously did not feel like smiling. "So... betcha wanna get to know the place. Am I a psychic too now?" Teasing people was her hobby. But if Lilith teased you, it meant she saw you as a person cool enough to stand it. And to maybe laugh about it. If she disliked you, she'd tell you. Or kill you. Belonged to the situation mostly. 

(My last one for today. Nightie!)

Eliphas gave her a half-baked smile and you hearing her offer decided that the Guild master is going to be busy anyway, right? Eliphas folded his arms and gave Lilith a stare whilst trying to contemplate the possible outcomes of his action. Finally, he decided. "Sure." He accepted Lilith's tour offer and followed her.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Baragar bode farewell to Amelia and exited the library.  He hauled the huge bag of supplies over his massive shoulder.  His metal boots clinked and clashed together metallically on the floor as he headed towards Mephisto’s office.  He played over scenarios of the mission over and over in his mind… thinking over any possible mistakes.  He stopped in front of the office and placed his supplies carefully on the floor.  He doesn’t seem to be in any sort of fatigue.  Baragar felt that he has kept Mephisto waiting long enough… hopefully his preparation didn’t bother the Guildmaster in any way.[/SIZE]

Mephisto walked up to his office just in time and smiled. "Alright, are you sure you're ready to go?" Mephisto asked with a very insistent voice, making sure they wouldn't have to suddenly go back to the Guild for trivial reasons.

Eliphas gave her a half-baked smile and you hearing her offer decided that the Guild master is going to be busy anyway, right? Eliphas folded his arms and gave Lilith a stare whilst trying to contemplate the possible outcomes of his action. Finally, he decided. "Sure." He accepted Lilith's tour offer and followed her.

Mephisto walked up to his office just in time and smiled. "Alright, are you sure you're ready to go?" Mephisto asked with a very insistent voice, making sure they wouldn't have to suddenly go back to the Guild for trivial reasons.

Lilith nodded and started to give the man a detailed tour of the guild, starting with the dorms, then the training and eating halls, the library, the training field outside and then the garden. In the garden, she showed him a little playground. It was all black and violet and didnt appear very inviting. "I built that all by myself."

Akena was meanwhile hiding in the shadows front to the guild. Should she really? Yes. She had to. Her finger slowly roamed over the W on her chest. She had to. She did not even bother with the guards. She snuck her way to the outer wall. Then, she sunk down in a puddle of shadows. She crossed the wall and arose again inside. Then she looked around. After a bit of searching, everyone seemed to think she was a new apprentice, she found a person of those she was looking for. A wood elf wearing a hat and not being a wood elf at all. "Mephisto Pheles. I have questions to ask. I require answer."

Gabriel sighed and walked in the meeting hall. The Briefing Room. He walked on the stand and pulled a heavy-looking lever. Various hatches opened and from them, small creatures (one for each guild member) ran to  every guild member. They carried a message: "TO THE MEETING HALL!" Gabriel stood on the high stand in front of the area where the knights, adepts and initiates should all line up. Master and above shall stand where Gabriel was standing. He looked at his clock. They all had five minutes to come to the meeting room, or else...well, he didn't know yet.

@Princess Ami @Birdsie @IamNotLoki @Lorkhan @Ammagaruqnik @

Lilith nodded and started to give the man a detailed tour of the guild, starting with the dorms, then the training and eating halls, the library, the training field outside and then the garden. In the garden, she showed him a little playground. It was all black and violet and didnt appear very inviting. "I built that all by myself."

Akena was meanwhile hiding in the shadows front to the guild. Should she really? Yes. She had to. Her finger slowly roamed over the W on her chest. She had to. She did not even bother with the guards. She snuck her way to the outer wall. Then, she sunk down in a puddle of shadows. She crossed the wall and arose again inside. Then she looked around. After a bit of searching, everyone seemed to think she was a new apprentice, she found a person of those she was looking for. A wood elf wearing a hat and not being a wood elf at all. "Mephisto Pheles. I have questions to ask. I require answer."

Gabriel sighed and walked in the meeting hall. The Briefing Room. He walked on the stand and pulled a heavy-looking lever. Various hatches opened and from them, small creatures (one for each guild member) ran to  every guild member. They carried a message: "TO THE MEETING HALL!" Gabriel stood on the high stand in front of the area where the knights, adepts and initiates should all line up. Master and above shall stand where Gabriel was standing. He looked at his clock. They all had five minutes to come to the meeting room, or else...well, he didn't know yet.

@Princess Ami @Birdsie @IamNotLoki @Lorkhan @Ammagaruqnik @

Eliphas heard her out, and could sense the sheer amount of effort she put into the playground. He sat down on a swing and looked around, then at her. "Good job." he commented, then a small creature arrived and gave him a message. 'To The Meeting Hall' the message said, he looked up at Lilith and asked "This important?" feeling like he should probably abide to it, whilst showing her the message.

Mephisto heard a voice coming up from behind him, and turned around. "Oh, I see. Everyone thinks you're new, but you just got inside using magic, right?" he asked, guessing what happened. Then he actually responded to her request, saying "Yes, it is I, Mephisto Pheles. What would you like to ask me?" and smiling at her. He didn't really mind that she broke inside, but due to it Mephisto started to consider putting magic protection in the walls.

Eliphas heard her out, and could sense the sheer amount of effort she put into the playground. He sat down on a swing and looked around, then at her. "Good job." he commented, then a small creature arrived and gave him a message. 'To The Meeting Hall' the message said, he looked up at Lilith and asked "This important?" feeling like he should probably abide to it, whilst showing her the message.

Mephisto heard a voice coming up from behind him, and turned around. "Oh, I see. Everyone thinks you're new, but you just got inside using magic, right?" he asked, guessing what happened. Then he actually responded to her request, saying "Yes, it is I, Mephisto Pheles. What would you like to ask me?" and smiling at her. He didn't really mind that she broke inside, but due to it Mephisto started to consider putting magic protection in the walls.

Lilith shrugged. She took the creature and bit off it's head, eating it. "Well, we should attend I suppose." Lilith smiled however, happy that he understood and acknowledged the work and effort and not at last time she had put inside. She loved her little playground, she spent a lot of time here. 

"Yes. It happened just like that. I am searching a man. Woguran, the leader of the Brace Fist Bandits. What can you tell me about him?" Her clothing was clearly the one of a member of the Order of the Black Lotus. The demon would, no had to recognize that. The order had been respected until the destruction and the few members now were still. 

Lilith shrugged. She took the creature and bit off it's head, eating it. "Well, we should attend I suppose." Lilith smiled however, happy that he understood and acknowledged the work and effort and not at last time she had put inside. She loved her little playground, she spent a lot of time here. 

"Yes. It happened just like that. I am searching a man. Woguran, the leader of the Brace Fist Bandits. What can you tell me about him?" Her clothing was clearly the one of a member of the Order of the Black Lotus. The demon would, no had to recognize that. The order had been respected until the destruction and the few members now were still. 

Eliphas noticed what Lilith did, then pointed out. "You do realize that thing was alive, correct? Were you not supposed to act good today?" he asked, barely caring about the creature's actual death. "Your behaviour is intriguing." he said soon afterwards, then made his way towards the meeting room. He looked at everyone around, with Arawn already being there, ready to listen to whatever the man had to say. There were many other people. Initiates, Apprentices, Warriors, everyone attended.

Meanwhile, Mephisto received the same message from a small creature that ran up to him, and answered her question whilst reading. "A bad guy. We've tried to hunt him down to complete a few contracts, but we don't know where he is..." and then his eyes grew black from what he read. Mephisto yelled "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!" so loudly that everyone in the Guild could hear his scream, he was enraged. He looked at looked at Akena and said "Excuse me, for a moment." with his eyes turning into a pale red color, as he grabbed the creature that delivered the message and carried it with him. Mephisto made his way towards the Meeting Room and entered. He looked quite wild, with his eyes literally burning with fire, and the creature in his hand had a broken neck, whilst the message was crumpled up into a ball into his right hand. He dropped them both to the floor and walked up to Gabriel. He asked "So... let me get this straight. You organize an event that is Guild-wide event, that is so important that it needs the presence of all guild members. You do not ask me for permission, and instead of telling everyone to come up in a day or two, as some members may be out on contracts right now... instead you do it NOW, AND WITHOUT ASKING." grabbing Gabriel by his collar with both hands and shaking his arms in an aggressive way. Everyone in the room was watching.

@Gabriel97

Eliphas noticed what Lilith did, then pointed out. "You do realize that thing was alive, correct? Were you not supposed to act good today?" he asked, barely caring about the creature's actual death. "Your behaviour is intriguing." he said soon afterwards, then made his way towards the meeting room. He looked at everyone around, with Arawn already being there, ready to listen to whatever the man had to say. There were many other people. Initiates, Apprentices, Warriors, everyone attended.

Meanwhile, Mephisto received the same message from a small creature that ran up to him, and answered her question whilst reading. "A bad guy. We've tried to hunt him down to complete a few contracts, but we don't know where he is..." and then his eyes grew black from what he read. Mephisto yelled "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!" so loudly that everyone in the Guild could hear his scream, he was enraged. He looked at looked at Akena and said "Excuse me, for a moment." with his eyes turning into a pale red color, as he grabbed the creature that delivered the message and carried it with him. Mephisto made his way towards the Meeting Room and entered. He looked quite wild, with his eyes literally burning with fire, and the creature in his hand had a broken neck, whilst the message was crumpled up into a ball into his right hand. He dropped them both to the floor and walked up to Gabriel. He asked "So... let me get this straight. You organize an event that is Guild-wide event, that is so important that it needs the presence of all guild members. You do not ask me for permission, and instead of telling everyone to come up in a day or two, as some members may be out on contracts right now... instead you do it NOW, AND WITHOUT ASKING." grabbing Gabriel by his collar with both hands and shaking his arms in an aggressive way. Everyone in the room was watching.

@Gabriel97

Lilith had followed to the meeting room as well and was watching Mephisto yelling and shaking Gabriel. She hadn't really cared about the creatures death. Who cared. It wasn't a guild member. She was strictly told to not kill guild members. And she was not allowed to leave the guild. She obeyed both rules. Ergo: Good girl. And now, she was incredibly happy she had come there to watch. "Look how daddy almost tears him apart. I'll stand there one day and be tugging on a member." She whispered those words to her new friend Eliphas. 

Akena was meanwhile standing in the courtyard and did not know if she was to follow or to wait. Then she realized she didn't care at all and made her way after Mehpisto. It was quite easy, just follow the yelling. 

@Gabriel97

Gabriel stared into Mephisto's eyes, "The pidgeon was there and it looked like you were busy. The contract seemed EXTREMELY urgent." He said, looking at him not startled at all by his aggressive behavior. He handed him a scroll and waited for him to read it.  

Dear Guildmaster Mephisto, how is your day going? I hope it is doing greatly.

Recently, a powerful demon attacked our town. I write this letter as the last beacon of hope for the citizens.

That Eldritch abomination has been devouring all of our soldiers and citizens, destroying our stocks of food and water.

Please, Guild of Heroes, you're our only hope.

Yours, Merek Ulric, Count of Kincardine.

Lilith had followed to the meeting room as well and was watching Mephisto yelling and shaking Gabriel. She hadn't really cared about the creatures death. Who cared. It wasn't a guild member. She was strictly told to not kill guild members. And she was not allowed to leave the guild. She obeyed both rules. Ergo: Good girl. And now, she was incredibly happy she had come there to watch. "Look how daddy almost tears him apart. I'll stand there one day and be tugging on a member." She whispered those words to her new friend Eliphas. 

Akena was meanwhile standing in the courtyard and did not know if she was to follow or to wait. Then she realized she didn't care at all and made her way after Mehpisto. It was quite easy, just follow the yelling. 

Gabriel stared into Mephisto's eyes, "The pidgeon was there and it looked like you were busy. The contract seemed EXTREMELY urgent." He said, looking at him not startled at all by his aggressive behavior. He handed him a scroll and waited for him to read it.  

Dear Guildmaster Mephisto, how is your day going? I hope it is doing greatly.

Recently, a powerful demon attacked our town. I write this letter as the last beacon of hope for the citizens.

That Eldritch abomination has been devouring all of our soldiers and citizens, destroying our stocks of food and water.

Please, Guild of Heroes, you're our only hope.

Yours, Merek Ulric, Count of Kincardine.

Eliphas shook his head and said "That's a bad idea. Fear is a good motivator, but a bad way to lead." which was heard by Arawn, who said "Doesn't it depend on the way you use it?" to which Eliphas said "That's correct. Who are you?" Arawn loudly proclaimed his name, but not loudly enough to be heard by everyone in the hall, as whispers passed by. "Arawn Winwisk. And you?" "Eliphas Sunrise." Eliphas answered, then the both continued watching what would happen. How would the situation play out?

Mephisto grabbed the message then read it. His eyes returned to normal, but he was still a bit pissed. With Polymorph, his strength increased radically for several seconds in the right arm, as he punched Gabriel in the face. "Next time, you will tell me first, or you will tell me when you're an Apprentice once again. As for the contract, I'll deal with it myself." his strength returned to normal, as he looked at everyone in the room. "Everyone, leave and live your life like you always do!" and looked at Gabriel once again and whispered into his ear. "Meanwhile, there's that girl, over there." talking about Akena, brielfy looking at her. "She wants to know about Woguran, the bandit leader. Go and answer everything she wants to know, while trying to get some information yourself." and left the room, to deal with this contract, and the other contract about the Scathia.

Eliphas shook his head and said "That's a bad idea. Fear is a good motivator, but a bad way to lead." which was heard by Arawn, who said "Doesn't it depend on the way you use it?" to which Eliphas said "That's correct. Who are you?" Arawn loudly proclaimed his name, but not loudly enough to be heard by everyone in the hall, as whispers passed by. "Arawn Winwisk. And you?" "Eliphas Sunrise." Eliphas answered, then the both continued watching what would happen. How would the situation play out?

Mephisto grabbed the message then read it. With Polymorph, his strength increased radically for several seconds in the right arm, as he punched Gabriel in the face. "Next time, you will tell me first, or you will tell me when you're an Apprentice once again. As for the contract, I'll deal with it myself." his strength returned to normal, as he looked at everyone in the room. "Everyone, leave and live your life like you always do!" and looked at Gabriel once again and whispered into his ear. "Meanwhile, there's that girl, over there." talking about Akena, brielfy looking at her. "She wants to know about Woguran, the bandit leader. Go and answer everything she wants to know, while trying to get some information yourself." and left the room, to deal with this contract, and the other contract about the Scathia.

Mephisto's punch hurt, but he didn't quite show it. "Got it." He said briefly, walking over to Akena and placing his hand on the sword's handle and taking a deep breath. "So, what is it that you need to know?" He said in a rather calm and deep tone. Gabriel rested his hand on a small bag that was neatly strapped to his left thigh with a leather stripe. He opened the bag up and his eyes scanned the insides, looking for a specific item. It was then that his dormant hand moved again, inside of the bag, as he swiftly took out a bottle of beer. He drank it all with one go, showing that he clearly drank lots of it. He put the empty bottle back into his bag and closed it in quick, graceful movement. He leaned on the wall behind him and looked down at her. Mephisto's punch left quite a mark, while his teeth felt painful he tried to ignore it.

@Princess Ami

Mephisto's punch hurt, but he didn't quite show it. "Got it." He said briefly, walking over to Akena and placing his hand on the sword's handle and taking a deep breath. "So, what is it that you need to know?" He said in a rather calm and deep tone. Gabriel rested his hand on a small bag that was neatly strapped to his left thigh with a leather stripe. He opened the bag up and his eyes scanned the insides, looking for a specific item. It was then that his dormant hand moved again, inside of the bag, as he swiftly took out a bottle of beer. He drank it all with one go, showing that he clearly drank lots of it. He put the empty bottle back into his bag and closed it in quick, graceful movement. He leaned on the wall behind him and looked down at her. Mephisto's punch left quite a mark, while his teeth felt painful he tried to ignore it.

@Princess Ami

Akena shrugged towards her new conversation partner. "I need each and every bit and piece of information that you have on Woguran, leader of the Brace Fist Bandits. I have a thing to talk about with that bastard, regarding the destruction of my clan, the murder of my father and that." She pulled down her short, revealing a little cleavage, not too much to be inappropriate, but enough to make him see the nasty scar in form of a 'W' that was on her chest.

Mephisto grabbed the message then read it. His eyes returned to normal, but he was still a bit pissed. With Polymorph, his strength increased radically for several seconds in the right arm, as he punched Gabriel in the face. "Next time, you will tell me first, or you will tell me when you're an Apprentice once again. As for the contract, I'll deal with it myself." his strength returned to normal, as he looked at everyone in the room. "Everyone, leave and live your life like you always do!" and looked at Gabriel once again and whispered into his ear. "Meanwhile, there's that girl, over there." talking about Akena, brielfy looking at her. "She wants to know about Woguran, the bandit leader. Go and answer everything she wants to know, while trying to get some information yourself." and left the room, to deal with this contract, and the other contract about the Scathia.

Lilith meanwhile followed Mephisto, running after him. "Papa, I was a very good girl, I even made a friend and I only ate the creature that brought the message, so I obeyed all rules! Can I join on the new contract now?"

Akena shrugged towards her new conversation partner. "I need each and every bit and piece of information that you have on Woguran, leader of the Brace Fist Bandits. I have a thing to talk about with that bastard, regarding the destruction of my clan, the murder of my father and that." She pulled down her short, revealing a little cleavage, not too much to be inappropriate, but enough to make him see the nasty scar in form of a 'W' that was on her chest.

Lilith meanwhile followed Mephisto, running after him. "Papa, I was a very good girl, I even made a friend and I only ate the creature that brought the message, so I obeyed all rules! Can I join on the new contract now?"

"The Brace Fist Bandits...follow me." He said with a quick gesture of his hand, walking towards the library, turning left and right trough the dark hallways of Fort Black. As they both arrived in the cold library, he walked towards the right side of the library, almost at the end of the wall, there was a smaller bookshelf. He reached his hand for a book, but a small Tar Coal bit his finger. "You s-!" He exclaimed, stopping and crushing the small parasite between his fingers. He looked back at Akena, "Sorry about that." He apologized, grabbing a book with a quick movement of his hand and opening it, quickly scrolling to one of the first pages. "The Brace Fist Bandits are a Bandit Group that is currently based in the Dark Forests, in the western area. They specialize in Jungle Warfare and Psychological damage, torturing their prisoners until the only thing left of their mind is that ounce of hatred they still have left for the group. One of their most recent attacks was a huge raid on an eastern city in the mountains, where they killed almost every inhabitant, and the whole local clan, sparing only one girl. I guess that's you?" He said, clearing his throat after he read the whole page, about the merciless and evil group of bandits. "This is all we have in our libraries."

"The Brace Fist Bandits...follow me." He said with a quick gesture of his hand, walking towards the library, turning left and right trough the dark hallways of Fort Black. As they both arrived in the cold library, he walked towards the right side of the library, almost at the end of the wall, there was a smaller bookshelf. He reached his hand for a book, but a small Tar Coal bit his finger. "You s-!" He exclaimed, stopping and crushing the small parasite between his fingers. He looked back at Akena, "Sorry about that." He apologized, grabbing a book with a quick movement of his hand and opening it, quickly scrolling to one of the first pages. "The Brace Fist Bandits are a Bandit Group that is currently based in the Dark Forests, in the western area. They specialize in Jungle Warfare and Psychological damage, torturing their prisoners until the only thing left of their mind is that ounce of hatred they still have left for the group. One of their most recent attacks was a huge raid on an eastern city in the mountains, where they killed almost every inhabitant, and the whole local clan, sparing only one girl. I guess that's you?" He said, clearing his throat after he read the whole page, about the merciless and evil group of bandits. "This is all we have in our libraries."

Akena got a determined expression. "The dark Forrest. That is my destination then. I will find that bastard and crush him. He marked me as his wife. I will show him that he marked himself for death with that." Without a thanks or a goodbye, she turned around and started to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back