Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi looked at the water in confusion. She touched at it then hissed as it stung her. "FOUL WATER!" She said while moving away from it.

nana sank deeper into the water. she looked up and saw how deep she was. nana smiled slightly as she unwrapped the bandages around her hand and started at her markings. they haven't spread as much as expected. which made her happy. she saw that the bandages were too old and started to unwrap them more. since she was in the deep end noone but the spirits could see her. after she was sone her markings that covered most of her body slightly glowed a dark aura. but the water seemed to diminishe the aura steadily. nana winced as it hurt her a little.

Sky noticed that everyone who fought the terrior was affected by it. So she also put raze in the water.

~◆♥◇♡~

"Go ahead just in case." Said Kazuto while holding Xi. He was too weak for this. He slowly shakes his cloak then his shirt off so he can move his arms more freely.

Eliza was shocked at Sky's questions and grabbed Raze's sleeping figure,"N-n-no!!! Don't he may drown!!!" She said as she held Raze safely in her arms

(Okay I gtg now I'm REALLY sorry and goodnight )

nana looked up to see a comotion. she quickly used her energy to make new bandages around her body. and started to swim up

nana broke through the surface and swam near raz helping sky keep him afloat. "maybe we should bring him in the shallow end?"

nana laughs as she brings raz next to kaz. though not close. she looks over at akio. "should we bring him in to?" she says as she looks at the sleeoing child.

Kazuto grits his teeth using his remaining strength to hold Xi. "I guess... I'm going crazy a little..eh?" Kazuto begins to go unconcious. Partially holding Xi still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back