Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Kazuto bangs his head onto the ground. "I... Im sorry Sky!!!" He roars with his remaining strength. A beam of darkness shoots from the ground and around him. It flies further to the sky. After the darkness goes away, kazuto stands with a whole new appearance.

"On the contrary boy, you are doing just as i plan." He said with a laugh. He thew one of his orbs shattering as the previous and the liquid began to expand and attach to Xeno.

Sky looked back for a few secs. "....kazuto...." she then resumed running. "Why am I so weak...."

~>♥<~

"Really I hope this helps.." Instead of destroying the liquid Xeno absorbed the power in it and looked at him unfazed.

His new appearance was shown. The inside of his cloak was red and the outside was black. His katanas hilt was wrapped and curled around his hand and around the hilt itself. "Feels good to be back," he says. He takes one step and dissapears.

"Wrong move boy." He said with a laugh. The liquid that was absorbed now in Xeno's body. "Your power is mine!" He said as his eyes glew and the power Xeno had absorbed began to take over his body.

Xeno looked at him "you are a fool you can't handle pure darkness." Xeno allowed the All Father to take his power but for the all father couldn't control it, Xeno began to make the darkness into an agonizing pain for the all father.

He laughed out feeling the pain. "Yes! Feed me more!" He said as the earth began to rumble. He laughed as the void began to consume the Earth. "You fool! No power is too great for the All Father!"

"Except for me." Xeno had the power inside him and he teleported inside the all father and gave back the liquid and Xeno began to absorb his power and then he teleported out

Xeno was holding a Crystal heart "I know this is the source of your power." And soon Xeno began to corrupt it and it began to crack.

"Source of my power? You fool! That isn't the source of MY power! It is the source of her power!" He said as he extended his hand. "I have grown tired of these games. It is time you die!" He said as his eyes began to glow. "I think it would be better if she did it!" Xi'Maws eyes began to open but were pitch black. "Daddy?" She said.

The image faded "you think I'm stupid I gave her the heart you idiot." Xeno began to glow since he had too much power "if I'm going to hell I'm taking you with me." And with that Xeno grabs the all father and throws him into a rift and follows. In the rift was nothing except the void between dimensions. Xeno began to glow brighter and he clings to the all father and yells out "DESTRUCTIVE CHAOS" and explodes him and the all father until there was nothing left in the void.

"Xi!" Sky stopped running and hugged her "your awake!...I was so worried..." she was 3000miles away

~>♥<~

A voice enters Sky's mind "take good care of her and bring her to the sanctuary when this is over." The voice was xeno's

Kazuto appears at the scene of the explosion and sighs, he slowly swings his blade out, cutting the five alined trees in half.

Sky did as xeno asked and ran back to the sanctuary that xeno was talking about with xi and nana.

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back