• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Quinn is fairly extroverted not like super extroverted things like their autism get in the way sometimes but they aren't an introvert at least not usually

Also, not sure how people feel about plotting as I've been in multiple rps where we tried to plot and where we kinda went with the rp, but I'd looove a romance option with her if anybody is interested!!👀👀
Same here as for the romance option. It usually depends on how things develop for me. I am not opposed though.

Yeah Maiya is very hyper. But she’s also very caring.

Pfttt I meant it as a joke as much as they dislike each other they cross the line at bodily harm
good

Oooo I should have Maiya save one of her cookies she got from Mako for when she meets her roommate
o-o yes! can i have one?

Also, not sure how people feel about plotting as I've been in multiple rps where we tried to plot and where we kinda went with the rp, but I'd looove a romance option with her if anybody is interested!!👀👀
I love romance! Just no smut, I think we’re just going to see how it goes but we can plot a few things!

I am always up for doing some plotting but also just seeing where things go and plotting along the way.
Romance is also always fun tho I dont think Quinn is a good fit for Stella mostly due to Quinn being 12 but still lol

I am always up for doing some plotting but also just seeing where things go and plotting along the way.
Romance is also always fun tho I dont think Quinn is a good fit for Stella mostly due to Quinn being 12 but still lol
Stella got paired with Maiya

I love romance! Just no smut, I think we’re just going to see how it goes but we can plot a few things!
Oh definitely nothing ever inappropriate!!!
Loll true true 🤣 definitley a bit too young bahahahaha
Stella got paired with Maiya
Oh we're tlaking romance, not roommates :)

yeah some cute crushing and such between the younger kids is fine too just yeah lets not have a 16 and 12 year old together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back