• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thats fine with me! I just figured i would leave it open for anyone to interact if they wanted otherwise i would just make up some rando conversation with some random person or something lol
But sure they are gonna be roommates they might as well meet!

really excited this is starting. Sooo many rps ive done so much thinking and planning for and they never get started.
So i am glad this one has

Honestly, me too.
Great!
I got lots of fun ideas for things I want to do with Quinn in the future. Those Ideas will change and evolve as characters interact and I see how they all fit into things but yeah cant wait!

Right now tho Quinn is just trying to embrase their friendly etrovert self while also stimming like crazy from all the new around them so we shall see how that goes lol

I forgot so does anyone have a way too extroverted character?
and does anyone have a introverted doesn’t talk to anyone character?

Great!
I got lots of fun ideas for things I want to do with Quinn in the future. Those Ideas will change and evolve as characters interact and I see how they all fit into things but yeah cant wait!

Right now tho Quinn is just trying to embrase their friendly etrovert self while also stimming like crazy from all the new around them so we shall see how that goes lol
I feel like that is school lol

I forgot so does anyone have a way too extroverted character?
and does anyone have a introverted doesn’t talk to anyone character?
Yes!! Stella is very much introverted and hardly talks!!!

Also I don’t have a preference for rooming either!!!

If we need more extroverts I can definitely make one!!! I was going to ask if it’s too late to add or no!

If we need more extroverts I can definitely make one!!! I was going to ask if it’s too late to add or no!
if you’d like to, you just have to get it in before your post turn

NARAH AND MAIYA ARE EXTROVERTS.
change of plans
maiya and Stella get in a dorm. I don’t care. I want to see interaction between an extreme introvert and hyper extrovert

(as long as that’s ok with you guys)

I’m fine with it. If Mako and Narah are stuck together with no maintenance though let’s hope they don’t kill each other haha

I’m fine with it. If Mako and Narah are stuck together with no maintenance though let’s hope they don’t kill each other haha
NO that’s against the rules technically since it’s my school i would get sued
so please for the sake of me don’t kill each other
Yes that’s ok with me! Stella needs an extraverted friend
ah but a hyper one?

Yeah Maiya is very hyper. But she’s also very caring.
NO that’s against the rules technically since it’s my school i would get sued
so please for the sake of me don’t kill each other
Pfttt I meant it as a joke as much as they dislike each other they cross the line at bodily harm

Oooo I should have Maiya save one of her cookies she got from Mako for when she meets her roommate

Also, not sure how people feel about plotting as I've been in multiple rps where we tried to plot and where we kinda went with the rp, but I'd looove a romance option with her if anybody is interested!!👀👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back