• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school : ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh quick question?
is there a school uniform?
Just asking cause most boarding schools have a uniform so i wasn't sure

I was thinking two or three people per dorm, with the school trying to let people who knew each other in the same dorm. And i agree with the introvert/extrovert thing. Cam will not tell someone if they’re uncomfortable (because of past situations they’ve been in), and i also agree with the other one. Cam will basically get adopted by Quinn.

All in all, i completely agree. I’m not quite sure who will dorm with whom yet but we can work that out.

Does anyone have anyone they particularly want their characters to dorm with? Dark, I was thinking about putting your characters in the same dorm, but it does not have to be this way.

anyone who has a preference on anything, please tell me and i will try my hardest to incorporate it.
I am fine with them being put in the same dorm. Considering the three of them are familiar with each other

Anyone who has a specific place they want their characters, please put it in the lore section .Sorry, my brain can't contain all of them.

(yay gus is here! tiny heads up that I'm going to be away from my computer for a few hours and will probably be back around 6 PM EST, I do have my starter in my notes so if I have wifi where I'm going and can see that Gus has already posted, I might be able to post earlier than 6! feel free to skip me if the next person is ready though. excitement :bishiesparklesr: Will check out the dorms thread when I get back!)

(yay gus is here! tiny heads up that I'm going to be away from my computer for a few hours and will probably be back around 6 PM EST, I do have my starter in my notes so if I have wifi where I'm going and can see that Gus has already posted, I might be able to post earlier than 6! excitement :bishiesparklesr: Will check out the dorms thread when I get back!)
yes here i be! lol
working on my post now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back