• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school (Monsters, Nekos ect.)

Haitani let out a sigh as he saw a figure approaching the two, "If you have anymore troubles speak to me, I'm in your class....I think, or you know...you could find me" Haitani said before abruptly turning around and walking to class.

CasarollChicken said:
Haitani let out a sigh as he saw a figure approaching the two, "If you have anymore troubles speak to me, I'm in your class....I think, or you know...you could find me" Haitani said before abruptly turning around and walking to class.
she stares as he walks off. Run in class and sit next to the window no one by her. looks over at Haitaniand pulls my hood over my ears. "why he petmy ears."

As he was about to sit down he saw the Neko he met earlier sprint into the room and sit in the corner of the room next to the window with no-one around her. Haitani let out a sigh before picking his bag up and moving to the seat next to the neko

CasarollChicken said:
As he was about to sit down he saw the Neko he met earlier sprint into the room and sit in the corner of the room next to the window with no-one around her. Haitani let out a sigh before picking his bag up and moving to the seat next to the neko
"hey.....um thanks by the way."

Emoroses said:
"hey.....um thanks by the way."
CasarollChicken said:
she drops her head.

Rose began to walk off in a daze. Her eyes changing with every sound. She pressed her back up against the beast towering over her and sighed happily. 'What are we going to do?' She asked, petting the red panda on her shoulder and walking with the creature beside her. Her hair flowed lightly as they walked, her eyes everywhere, along with the color on them. She slowly picked up her paste, hearing people's voices.

Dylan waited for Sophia to respond.

With---
@Lucifer666

Around--- @Aanyone

Angel l need to go to the bathroom Sun says. Then go! Angel says back. Sun flys down the hall and bumped into someones head. she just got down the hallway.

"Its my pleasure" Haitani said before leaning back on his chair, and closed his eyes, he hoped to sleep for a bit until the teacher came,

CasarollChicken said:
"Its my pleasure" Haitani said before leaning back on his chair, and closed his eyes, he hoped to sleep for a bit until the teacher came,
taps him "wake up u'll get in trouble" look up see the teacher looks mad at her. "Plz Haitani wake up." leans toward him fall out her desk fall on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing what was happening around him, Haitani didn't bother waking up because he felt super exhausted, and the moment he closed his eyes, he knew he won't be able to open them until his body was full off energy again.

CasarollChicken said:
Knowing what was happening around him, Haitani didn't bother waking up because he felt super exhausted, and the moment he closed his eyes, he knew he won't be able to open them until his body was full off energy again.
she on the floor and gets up and runs out the room imbrassed. sits in the hall.

Rei (NEW NAME ON MY NEKO GIRL) sees a other neko run out of class and follows her or runs after her. She knew how to do this she's be- never mind that. Hey are you ok? I put my hoodie on before she looked.

Angel looks around the room and sees a guy sleeping. She walks over and well does a wake up spell him. Hopefully him will wake up it was a her strong spell. She crossed her fingers. Her ears grow long but she stops it from growing any longer. A...Hi? I said to him smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kittycat said:
Rei (NEW NAME ON MY NEKO GIRL) sees a other neko run out of class and follows her or runs after her. She knew how to do this she's be- never mind that. Hey are you ok? I put my hoodie on before she looked.
" i guess,it just the guy in their asleep at the desk i like him." sighs "but im a neko he'll never look my way."

Rose fell back with a squeak and hid behind the giant monster. Her eye color changed to an ice blue. She was shaking nervously and looked at the floor. The beast was big, and towered over the little person. The dog growled and was in front of the beast. The panda was hiding with Rose.

@Kittycat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back