• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school (Monsters, Nekos ect.)

Haitani noticed that figure disappeared so he rushed into the school building, while walking he ran into a girl who seemed to be crying.

"I'll be fine." grabs my bag and stands up. hoodie falls off my head. my ear pop up reveals i'm a neko. " I just don't belong here."

"Ok come on, it could be worse" Haitani said as he gently grabbed the girl's wrist so she doesn't start to run away.

"The real question is why shouldn't I care? I care about people like you, I've seen people like you but I never did a thing to help them, i regretted my actions, but now I am going to change it" Haitani said in a firm and indifferent tone

Sophie walks up to the building and sighs. "Why do I have a really bad feeling about this?" She asked the amphithere wrapped around her neck like a scarf. She small dragon like creature lifted its head and licked her cheek as if to say. "It will be ok." She smiled at her little companion. "Thanks." She said and kisses it on the top of its fuzzy head.

Dylan had walked inside the big building. Moon Flare danced on his shoulders in excitement. "Calm down girl." He said, swinging her in his muscular arms. She smiled up at him with her big purple eyes. After a moment of walking, Moon Flare jumped out of his arms and followed his feet. His dark red hair flowed past his covered eye. He was followed by a very short girl. Her blue black hair flowed past her shoulders as she was followed by three creatures. The small girl turned her head and smiled, nodding to one of them. It was red, but looked like a panda. Crawling over to her, it hopped in her bag and snuggled her papers. A strange, big creature peered over her shoulder, it's claws pushing into the floor of the halls. The last creature barked in the halls, it echoed around them. It's fluffy tail, wrapped around the girl's leg. "Rose... Let's go." Dylan said, snapping Rose out of her day dream. Then threw the classroom door open and walked in, Rose's head on the floor. Dylan eye's everywhere. Rose's eyes were the color of ice blue, with the hint of dark green.

@Aanyone

Sophie saw a couple of other kids walking inside so she ran to catch up with them. "Hello my name is Sophie." She bows politely and smiles.

@PixieDusts

Last edited by a moderator:
Zodiac was free of all responsibilities of being a Shinigami now. He could run free, reap souls of the evil and devour them. He felt liberated. A total Maverick. Though he was slightly pissed The Oracle had to try to keep him straight. Ugh, these damn shadow faeries. He approached the school with his signup papers clutched tight in a bandaged hand. He took long, powerful, proud strides as he burst through the door. He yelled to his black heart's content.

"Look out, world! A Shinigami just touched down on this piece of rock!!" He yelled, jumping estatically and flashing his signature 'rock 'n roll' hand symbol. The Oracle whizzed in behind him and sighed. "Keep it down. People are actually studying."

"Fuck that boring crap, I'm here!"

@Anyone?

Rose squeaked at a voice coming from behind her. She hid behind a tall creature, dragon as you can tell. The wolf's tail let go of her leg and growled. Rose's heart beat began to erupt as she started into the eyes of the young girl. Her eyes the color a lime green. Moon Flare and Dylan sighed, twirling around on their heals, "Hey..." He said sweetly, his eyes red and dark, but sweet at the same time. His smile pressed dimples on his rosy red cheeks.

@Lucifer666

____

Around-- @Annyone

CasarollChicken said:
"The real question is why shouldn't I care? I care about people like you, I've seen people like you but I never did a thing to help them, i regretted my actions, but now I am going to change it" Haitani said in a firm and indifferent tone
"why do i even matter im just stupid neko." pulls the hoodie off and ear show.

Haitani didn't seem to be surprised when he saw the cat ears, instead he pulled her closer and gently stroked her car ears, "These ears are what make you different and special from other people"

"There's other people outside, Zodiac..." Oracle said. She stared at the group for some time until turning back to Zodiac. Unsurprisingly, Zodiac had already ran outside to talk to the others. She sighed and slowly floated back towards the doors. 'Shinigami death demons these days...' She thought.

---

"Heya pals! What's up?" Zodiac asked as he levitated around the others for a little. They were an interesting looking bunch, especially the cat thing. It seemed to be a hybrid of some sorts. "Eh...so. You guys just joined hm? Me too!"

@CasarollChicken @Emoroses

[QUOTE="Diran the Thief]"I,T. My mother told me this one all the time." Diran said.

[/QUOTE]
"I,T. My mother told me this one all the time." Diran said.

Ok that was an easy one. Here the next one

A girl was with a boy and they ran away.

They died in a winter storm. Who found them and a red fern grew by their side

WHO FOUND THEM?

(THIS IS BASED ON A STORY)

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel ra into the classroom and forgot one thing her ears were showing bu she looked around and saw their was other neko! She signed with relief. Class was just about to start.

It's a indian tale! She said smiling. She never smiled before she stopped smiling. Then the class started.

CasarollChicken said:
Haitani didn't seem to be surprised when he saw the cat ears, instead he pulled her closer and gently stroked her car ears, "These ears are what make you different and special from other people"
"Haitani why are you doing that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back